74

"What are you doing!" Alson couldn't help but drink out. Immediately after, he saw the female's inexplicable eyes before he remembered that they could not communicate in two languages ​​...

Arsen couldn't help sighing in his heart.

He knew immediately that he was reckless.

Because what appeared on the female's face was not the blankness of seeking death, but it was full of perplexity and a little fright.

It was like asking, "... what did you pull me for?"

Could it be that the female thought of looking for something under the water ...

The female's next move seemed to prove it more.

In Arsen's eyes, the female pointed at the lake, made a jumping action, and then made an action that seemed to be swimming ... Well, although weird, it was swimming with the orcs in the tribe. completely different.

Arsen thought that the female was telling him that the female could swim and wanted to dive underwater.

This is dangerous, and females can never do it.

According to Arsen's experience, the atmosphere in this lake is not dangerous, that is, it does not threaten Arsen's creatures, but this does not mean that it is not a threat to the female.

Females are very fragile. Many times, even if the attack is like tickling to males, it will cause irreparable harm to females-

Not to mention anything else, the gray line snake hidden in the lake surface can easily put the female to death! Isn't it dangerous this afternoon ...

Therefore, if the female must want to enter the water, it is better to replace it by herself.

Arsen thought so.

★ ☆☆☆☆

When Yang Han was pulled and looked back to see the man's expression, he knew that the other party must have thought wrong.

I am not committing suicide, I am just looking for someone ...

Taking into account the problem that people ca n’t understand, Yang Han did several moves more than scrupulously, and repeated again, the man seemed to understand. It really made him want to wipe sweat.

This is too tiring ...

However, the man did not seem to agree with his behavior and actually shook his head to reject it.

Yang Han originally had opinions, but immediately after the man's palm waved, he had no opinion.

...... This can't blame Yang Han for being timid.

Because the man reached between the fingers of the palm in front of him, holding a thin gray snake about a foot long. If you don't take a closer look, you won't be able to see at all.

Moreover, even if it was caught and unable to move, this little snake also opened its mouth greatly, exposing the sharp hook teeth flashing with cold light inside-Yang Han can be sure that if it was not a man holding the snake hard, The snake is bound to come over-just like during the day, biting him!

The man probably saw the horror on Yang Han's face. As soon as he rubbed his fingers, the snake became a ball of meat and was thrown underneath. Then the man took Yang Han's hand and took him to the lake, pointing his finger somewhere on the lake.

Yang Han looked in the direction of the man's finger. He didn't see anything at first, but when he looked at it more intently, he found out that there were many gray lines floating in the duckweed. !!