22

Su Ce woke up in Tantu's house as usual, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Tantu's closed eyes. The man held it on the back of his hand, and the temperature in his palm was extremely hot.

The stiff outline, rough features, and handsome appearance ... Su Ce only found out that he had not carefully looked at Tantu's appearance.

Actually handsome. On earth, should it be called "sportsman"? It should be very popular among girls. As a man, Su Ce felt that he didn't feel good about him-based on the pride of each man, but he only felt very warm.

I don't know how long he stayed here ... Su Ze still had Tantu's thigh on his back. He moved it carefully, but still awakened the male orc.

Tantu looked at Su Ze's black eyes and asked worriedly, "Ace, do you ... have anything uncomfortable?"

Su Ce shook his head: "It's okay." He stretched his arms and sat beside, finding that the sting was not the same as before the fainting, and he didn't have any discomfort at all.

Tantu frowned: "I asked Carmel to show you, and he said it was fine, but I still feel uneasy."

Su Ce moved his fingers. Well, he was still very flexible.

"Carmel?"

Tantu replied, "Carmel is a witch doctor. He says that it's okay, and generally it's okay."

Su Ce nodded: "Don't worry about me, I'm fine now."

Tantu scratched his head and couldn't think of anything else, so he had to say, "If there is anything uncomfortable for Acer in the future, you must tell me immediately." After that, he carefully leaned over to embrace Sucer's shoulder and whispered He said, "Aze scared me today ..."

Suze paused and reached out and patted his back: "... I'm sorry." Hesitantly said, "I will, I will tell you later."

Tantu nodded happily: "That's good!"

Perhaps the atmosphere was too warm and caring too soft, Su Ce and Tantu maintained such a half-embraced state and did not escape. Tantu didn't notice this at all. He was just excited and hugged him. He didn't respond until the atmosphere became quiet. He saw that the sweetheart leaned on himself obediently, even though he was usually stupid when pursuing a partner, but I also know that this opportunity is hard to come by. Immediately hugged.

After a while, Su Ce pushed away Tantu. He lowered his head and his ears were a little red.

Tantu looked at his hands and felt a bit lost, but immediately thought of another thing: "Acer, are you hungry? The food is already cooked, I'll take it for you!"

After waiting for Su Ce's reply, he immediately jumped out of the window and quickly jumped back—he had a large bowl of meat mud and a large bowl of soup with a spoon in his hand, but nothing leaked.

Su Ce took it naturally, took a few sips with a spoon, drank some soup, and waited for the cramps in his stomach to ease before asking, "... Tantu, how long have I slept?"

Tantu thought about it: "More than one day."

... No wonder it's so hungry.

Su Ce looked at his arm, thinking of the tingling feeling before, a little puzzled. Obviously it has been good all the time, and the sun is not too big, it should not be heatstroke ... Is it too tired a few days ago? Still not convinced? Either way, there should be no pain in the whole body.

After thinking about it for a while, Su Ce was still searching for a bit of reasoning results in his mind. At this time, Tantu spoke again: "Ace, don't be dazed, finish your meal first, otherwise you won't be able to bear it."