12.Su Ze's refusal

Female ... male ... no woman ... orc ... these words were finally connected in Su Ce's mind, so he thought a lot of things.

The previous bad feelings became clear.

In this world, there are independent races called orcs-they can reproduce or even have formed their own civilization. Males can transform, females ... I don't know if they have the ability to transform, but they can have children. Humanoids are all male in appearance.

Su Ce remembered that Tantu took such intimate care from the various actions after meeting him. Is he ... pursuing a partner?

Fighting the beast in front of him-showing that the male has the power to protect the female and hunting, taking him back to his tribe-showing the strength of his community and being able to feed the female, inviting him to live together-showing his ability to build a nest.

Combining all of this, Su Ce finally understood that he was courted by an orc, and he was undoubtedly regarded as a female party, and he also found that, in appearance, he was indeed a female in the tribe. Exactly the same.

Although I cannot blame Tantu's misidentification, this misunderstanding cannot continue. Not to mention having children.

Su Ze never thought he had this ability, and why can a female orc do it? Is there any unknown reason ...

No, this is not the time to think about it. Su Ce shook his head. He must now dispel the idea of ​​Tantu and let him understand that he and he have insurmountable, cross-species-like obstacles between species.

After combing things over in his heart, Su Ce calmed down.

There is no doubt that the world is extremely dangerous for him. He must not be able to easily kill a giant leopard like Tantu. For him, if he left Tantu, he would not be able to survive in this world safely, let alone find a senior.

However, Tantu has vividly remembered everything he has done for him these days. He did n't know why originally, but he has been ashamed, but now that he knows, he can better see the other person 's heart and sincerity to himself. He still did something a little helpless, but it is precisely because of this that it shows that the other party attaches great importance to himself ... Su Ce asked himself that he could not make use of this man who was full of animalism but was quite simple. Mind.

In any case, he could not let Tantu's fruitless feelings continue, for which he had to reject his pursuit.

In a split second, I thought about it a lot. From the side Laya's point of view, he just scratched it and didn't pay much attention, and Su Ce made a decision and continued to pick the fabric on the stall.

He owes a lot to Tantu, and he will compensate him as much as possible.

Su Ce didn't select it for a long time, and suddenly a gust of wind rolled over, a figure stood behind him, squatted down, bypassed his body, and picked up the softest piece of cloth. I chopped it again and took out a few others with similar texture.

The strong taste of Tantu passed into Su Ce's nose, perhaps because he had understood his mind. Tantu's sense of existence was further amplified here in Su Ce, allowing him to recognize it in an instant-he would not recognize it at all. he.

"Laya, do these pieces look the softest? Are they made of red silk?" Tantu's voice sounded in Su Ze's ears, and hot breath sprayed on his ear, making him a little uncomfortable. He turned his head.

The female named Laia laughed: "Tantu's eyes always see the best, whether it's the fiercest enemy, the fattest prey ... or the most precious cloth."

Tantu was satisfied: "I will send the bones to your house."