52

On the night of the last day of this safari day, what happened afterwards also made Su Ce's eyes wide open. Not to mention anything else, the target gallbladder that all the males-including Ryans, a system loophole-had just been handed over by the Sata patriarch and several other leaders with thick wooden sticks. Shattered-in a couple of large jars that hold them.

Even if this is not the case, Su Ce just watched with some interest, thinking that this is only a kind of ritual ... However, although this seems to be a kind of ritual, the follow-up is not so pleasant.

At least it made him less pleasant.

It turned out that when Su Ze thought he and Tantu could go home, many females swarmed up, took out many bamboo tubes, and lived up in front of the big tank.

Su Ce puzzled, looked up at Tantu, and asked, "What are they doing ...?"

Tantu patted his forehead: "Ah, I almost forgot."

Because Su Ce was pregnant, Tantu focused on how to take care of Su Ce, and she forgot about an important part before the end of the safari day.

share it.

What the hunting day hunts is the gallbladder of the prey that represents the achievements of the males. They are broken up, divided evenly, and returned to every male and female who participated in this day's activities. This is the meaning of sharing.

The so-called sharing is more than just sharing this bile. It is more about sharing courage, sharing resources for survival, and showing the unity of the orcs-at least within each tribe, swearing them no matter how difficult the environment, Will work together to live.

In other words, when survival resources are sufficient, people in the tribe will exchange beast bones or other items in exchange for what they need. And when the survival resources are not enough, each family submits its income to the tribe and is distributed by the patriarch.

Assigned to each family to ensure the continuity of the tribe.

Therefore, the males came to the gallbladder, the patriarchs distributed them, and the females came forward to collect them ... This is the epitome of the survival of the tribe when disaster and famine came.

Su Ce watched it for a while, and then listened to Tantu talked on and off, probably understood this.

However, although he respected the rules in the tribe, this did not prevent him from feeling bad.

It's not because of anything else ... It's just that the smell is too pungent.

Especially since his body is in a sensitive period, the reaction to this taste is even stronger.

He was a little sick.

But he cannot forget his responsibility.

Tantu had looked for the female next to him and borrowed a bamboo tube, guarding Su Ce to the front.

Su Ce held his breath and scooped up a half-tube with a wooden spoon from the large tank to mix bile.

Then he buried himself in Tanto's arms, breathing deeply ...

It's ... too pungent.

Tantu quickly took over Su Ce, and touched his forehead. When he found a little sweat, he hurriedly wiped him with the back of his hand and asked a little anxiously, "Ace, Ace, are you uncomfortable?"

Su Ce turned pale and shook his head: "... It's okay."

Everyone is here, they are really not suitable for something special.