70

Su Ce was a little embarrassed.

The senior's thinking is a bit amazing.

How did the topic suddenly jump into childbirth?

Obviously talking about the pursuit of Arsen.

However, Su Ze responded quickly.

Yeah, after thinking about it, as a man on earth, it's a little difficult to accept being a "homosexual"-at least physiologically-or the crushed one, but it's not completely unacceptable. Haven't experts researched that most people are bisexual?

But there is no such thing as a man giving birth to a child ...

It's like being a yin-yang person alive, there is always a psychological adjustment process.

But for seniors, is it better to have a demonstration first?

Of course, there are also great reasons for choosing the object.

It ’s like Su Ze, if it ’s not because Tantu first came here after coming here, if he has n’t saved his life many times, if it ’s not Tantu ’s character is so stubborn that Su Ce distressed him Emotions, if not Tantu gave his family a sense of security, if not Tantu has won his trust with his own efforts ... Su Ce will never be willing to give birth to another "man" as a man.

Never.

And Su Ce looked at Yang Han who was now slightly cramped ... He thought, presumably, a lot of things happened between the two people in the three months before they returned to the tribe.

At least, we should go through many lives and deaths together ... so Yang Han truly believed in Arsen, and most of all in him.

However, Su Ce now needs to give Yang Han an answer.

He chose to treat it in a straightforward manner: "Yes, the senior, if not unexpected." He paused, "In the first few days you have been in the world, you should have a fever, and the body is stinging. Ever? "

Yang Han hesitantly said, "... um."

Su Ce nodded: "That's right, if I'm not mistaken, this is the transformation of the orc world environment to our earth human body, so that we can better adapt to life in this world."

Yang Han thinks that he really has a lot better teeth: "... Yes."

Su Ze continued: "And I found out after that that I was pregnant. So if the senior and Alson were together, it would probably be the same as me."

This is even giving the exact answer.

Yang Han froze.

Such a thing ...

Before he could answer, Su Ce smashed another question—

"Senior, do you want to accept Arsen now?"

To be honest, this question ... is hard to answer.

Yang Han smiled bitterly in his heart.

The mood is very complicated. Cognition from "brother" to "lover" is not so well transformed.

Su Ze continued: "In my opinion, in this world, we, as 'females,' are unlikely to survive alone."

Of course, it is not without them. After all, they still have fields. The ready-made trees can be quickly built into houses, and some handmade fabrics can be exchanged for living supplies. But this is also limited to peaceful times. But Suze also knows that if there is any danger in this world suddenly, they may be the group who died the fastest-without the protection of males, beast disaster or any natural disaster, "female" is absolutely Can't escape alone.