16.Take a bath

It took a long time to dissolve the fat deposited on the tableware in hot water, and then clean it again and again with tree sap. This workload is very heavy.

Even if Su Ce had just rested and was energetic, he was sweating in such labor. Of course, Tantu also helped a lot in the middle ... such as the movement of large quantities of tableware, such as the pouring of buckets of dirty water and the extraction of clean water, such as relying on him to use large amounts of oil when the grease is too stubborn Try to scrape them with a hard cloth and so on.

During this period, all orders were issued by Su Ze, and Tantu only needed one command and one action.

Tantu's resentment also worked well to dispel the discomfort caused by Su Ce because of seeing such a dirty environment.

When everything was almost done, Tantu wanted to move the cleaned tableware back and put it in, but his arm was caught by Suetzer. He looked back and saw that the sweetheart's face was a little unsightly.

Tantu was a little hesitant: "Aze?"

Su Ce took a deep breath and said calmly, "Tantu, do you think ..." Pause, "It is more convenient to take down that kitchen and rebuild it, or is it more convenient to clean it first?"

The situation in the kitchen was even worse, and there was no way to stop him. He must not allow the kitchenware that was difficult to clean to be put there again and toss!

Tantu suddenly realized, he smiled sillyly: "Ace, you wait for me." Then he turned and ran, turned into a huge golden lion, followed by a few steps back, kicked his legs-

boom!

The kitchen completely collapsed, and then the gold lion quickly kicked and stomped those woods farther away, not long after I heard a rattling sound, as if these had fallen into some pit, All disappeared.

When Tantu returned, his face was full of merit.

Su Ce was silent, raised his hand and touched the head of the lion lying in front of him: "Come back."

Tantu changed back brightly.

Su Ze looked at his furry leather-like jacket and knee-length trousers, and was a little confused: "... I wanted to ask long ago, Tantu. Where did you go when you turned? What about? "

Tantu has long been accustomed to the lack of common sense of his sweetheart, and didn't ask much at once, and said, "This suit is my fur. If we males do not deliberately close up after transformation, the fur will become able to cover the body. And suitable for our clothes. "

It seems that it is not only the transformation that can control itself, but even the fur can be obedient like a limb ... Su Ce nodded: "This is the case." Then asked, "Do you want to build a kitchen now or do it tomorrow?"

Tantu thought about it and said, "Now, tomorrow I will take Atze to the tribe and have a good stroll." Then he laughed, "At least if he wants to live here, he should be familiar with it earlier. And I want to let Atze know more A few females, when I go hunting later, Atce will not be lonely. "

Su Ce froze and wiped his fingers on the bridge of his nose: "... Okay."

The orc males were very skilled in building a house. Suze sat behind, adjusting silently with a wooden bowl in his eyes, and watching Tantu work.

The first is to severely break a giant wood with your arm, then tore off the bark by hand, then use a sharp tool that does not know what material to cut off the raised packages and particles on the trunk, and then cut the wood into The various shapes needed, and finally they are inlaid together, and the four thickest pillars are embedded in the ground ... The whole process seems like flowing clouds, Tantu is very easy to make, and it is all done in a short time.