25

When he said this, Su Ce felt soft.

In the days when he was ill, he clearly thought about what he had always refused, although he had not ignored.

He likes Tantu. No one has ever cherished him like Tantu, and Tantu ... such a big man with enthusiasm should make his future life less boring?

Even if he is used to loneliness, he doesn't like loneliness.

Then, he was waiting for Tantu's response.

But Tantu was slow to respond.

In fact, it is not necessary to say that Tantu did not respond. It was just that his face was sulking in red—the sudden news that looked like a thunderbolt made him forget the reaction for a moment.

Tantu felt a little dizzy.

Atze, is this ... proposing to him?

No, Ace promised him to agree to be with him, right? !!

Su Ce is a little embarrassed. He doesn't know why Tantu seems to be demented all at once ... is it just one sentence that has caused him such a big blow?

However, the next moment, Tantu jumped up suddenly, raised his fists and frantically frantically shouted in his chest: "嗷嗷 嗷嗷 嗷 ——"

Su Ce wanted to smile, but blocked her ears expressionlessly.

The sound is so loud ...

The roar continued for several minutes, and when Tantu finally agreed to stop, Su Ze looked up at him.

Tantu grinned, hugged him, and threw it up strongly--

Su Ce felt that her body was weightless, and then she was caught in a warm embrace, and then she lost weight and caught again.

Well, he has also seen players on the sports field tossing winners like this, but he has never experienced it, and he just experienced it today.

However, Tantu looks really happy ... Su Ce's smile that had stayed in his heart finally appeared on his face.

The next time he fell, he reached out his hand decisively and held Tantu's neck.

Tantu stiffened.

Su Ze pushed him: "... let me down."

Tantu screamed "Ah", reacted, and peeked at his sweetheart.

It's over. I'm so excited just now, Acer will not be unwilling again ...

Su Ce looked at him, and stroked his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "... I won't regret it."

Tantu scratched his head: "How do you know what I'm thinking?"

... because you wrote it on your face.

Su Ce smiled: "I will not change the decisions I made." After taking a deep breath, he stretched out his hand, "Tantu, stay together later."

Tantu looked at Su Ce's face firmly, clearly seeing the seriousness in his eyes, and couldn't help but show a big smile: "Hmm!" He kept grabbing Su Ce's hand, and took him into his arms. The voice was full of joy, "Ace, I'm so happy!"

Su Ze did not reject the tantalizing embrace-this was also their first embrace between the lover and the family. He opened his arms and hugged Tantu's wide back, "I'm happy too."

Tantu was sitting on the skin of the animal holding Su Ce, and was so tightly wrapped. Su Ce was a bit uncomfortable, but had decided to accept this fact, and he naturally leaned in there--he heard Tan Picture a violent heartbeat, which represents his joy and tension.