29

The next day, Su Ce woke up from the itchiness. Something licked around his neck, especially in the area of ​​the arteries, leaving him with the illusion of being sucked.

When you open your eyes, you see a large piece of brilliant gold, a little familiar, but more strange ...

Su Ce remembered that he was married to Tantu.

Is it possible that Tantu has become a beast type ... no, if it is an beast type, he must be crushed to death on such a flat face.

It was his chaotic heartbeat that alarmed the person on his body. As soon as he looked up, Su Ce could see clearly, wasn't this a tantu!

Tantu is licking and messing with relatives. It was originally some instincts left by the orcs, but now it is a little embarrassed to be caught by his partner.

"Acer, are you awake ..." He scratched his hair, his golden hair falling from his fingers and looking dazzling.

Su Ze's arm moved, she had to support her to sit up, but her waist was still sore, and she couldn't move at all. Tantu saw that she hurried to help and held Su Ce in her arms to take good care.

Tantu East touched West touched: "Ace, do you hurt, is it uncomfortable?"

Su Ce felt as if he had been run over by a truck, but there was not much pain in the back, and it was not a feeling of numbness. He reached out and touched it, not even the blood cricket ... In other words, he actually There were no injuries at all.

In the original world, even if he was not gay, he knew a little common sense. Usually, the recipient may get a little wound when they first bear it, and Tantu usually looks quite reckless. Su Ce has been prepared for a long time ... But, it seems to be all right?

Is this also the result of physical changes ... If it is, it is quite convenient, save him to worry about future maintenance issues.

So he shook his head: "I'm fine."

His new marriage partner did have a little impulse, and he couldn't search control his temper, but he didn't enjoy it last night, well, in fact, I feel pretty good.

If this is the case in the future, he is not disgusted.

The feeling of being surrounded by ... well. It's like never being alone again.

Tantu saw Su Ce without any embarrassment, and quietly relieved.

You know, when he got up this morning to see Atze sleeping so deeply, he was frightened. However, it was a good thing for him to react immediately, which made Atzer tired like this, and he suddenly became guilty. Later, Acer always didn't wake up, so his good-looking body was naked again, and he was a little excited again.

Fortunately, he was afraid that Acer would not be able to bear it anymore, so he couldn't bear it. Later, he had no choice but to addict him and was caught by Acer ...

Fortunately, Atze was not angry. That's great.

Let's think about it. Last year, there was also a male and female who met frequently. The guy was too excited on their wedding night. The animal skin was taken off the next day. It was only a month before the female allowed it again. That's really unlucky! Tantu shuddered, he was determined not to take so long to taste Atze!

Obviously so comfortable ...

Su Ce didn't know what Tantu was thinking. His face actually changed, and it was a little funny. He saw that Tantu now has a very bright blond hair, just like the color of his fur, which looks very good.

So I couldn't help but feel it and pulled it by my hand. It still felt rough, but the texture was quite good. It's like hardened satin.

Tantu smiled and let Su Ce play, and thought he could make his partner happy.