36

Su Ze was also standing in the middle of this group of females, and his family's Tantu grabbed his hand, especially when he appeared in Ryans, almost all hurt him a little. At this time, Su Ze also saw the appearance of Ryans.

This is really a beautiful man.

The appearance of Ryans is very close to the aesthetics of the Earth people. His height is almost one meter nine-but it does not reach two meters because of females. Long blue hair is behind him, and he follows the wind when walking. Gone, just like the ocean.

His facial features are very handsome and very masculine. His skin color is between the skin color of females and males. He has a slender figure, but the muscles on his bare upper arms are firm and he looks very powerful.

It is particularly worth mentioning that his smile was very infectious, so that Su Ce had a feeling of seeing the senior director who was the chairman of the student union at that time.

This feeling suddenly made Su Ce feel good about him.

If this person can really get so many female favorites, his personality should not be bad ... when the dinner of the Fire Dance Festival officially begins, go and ask him to inquire about the senior.

He knows so many people and should know a lot of news.

Tantu has been quietly looking at Su Ze's look beside him. When he saw him, he looked at Ryans and looked stunned, and suddenly the alarm bell became a masterpiece, lest the next moment his Ace will be as red as other females ... Well, there is no sign of this.

Tantu thought angrily, Ryans was really a male enemy, as the clan said! Atze must also think he looks good ...

Orcs appreciate power, but it does not mean that they have no aesthetics. "Power" is beautiful, but it is even more beautiful if it has both "power" and "beauty".

In fact, Su Ce was not "fascinated" as Tantu thought. This Ryans is pretty, but he is not the person who lives with him, but Tantu's generous personality and caring for him are Make him want to stay.

However, the personality of this Ryans did surprise him.

According to the previous Tantu and the twins and Mora, he originally thought that Ryans was a hot personality, but he didn't expect it to look ... elegant.

Ryans was followed by almost fifty or sixty females, and there were also fifty or sixty males on the periphery, enclosing the females—except for the toughest one. Ryans was clearly the leader. After he entered the tribe, he first met with Sata. Ryans shook his fist and punched him in the chest.

Sata pumped vaguely from the corner of her mouth and threw a punch in her chest.

Another special feature of Raines is that no matter where he is, he does all male etiquette-although he admits that he is a female-perhaps he has to admit it.

Just like now, after finishing his etiquette, he smiled calmly and said, "President Sata, I'm here with the tribe. The beast **** is on top, and we hope our tribe will reproduce forever."

Sata smiled heartily: "Welcome everyone from the Maya tribe to Tiger, please come in, all the people have been waiting for a long time! The beast **** is on the top, and our tribe will always be friendly."

The two men spoke briefly in two words, and Sata stepped aside first, allowing Ryans to bring in the Mayan tribe-he even stepped aside and exposed Ryans to the eyes of the people. .

In this way, Ryans nodded to the females who welcomed each other with a charming smile. At that moment, almost all the males felt their crisis.

The women blushed.