69

Yang Han felt buzzing in his head and could no longer hear the surrounding sounds. He just waited and waited for Su Ze to finish shopping, pulled his clothes corner, and then turned around and walked home with him.

This way, I accidentally stepped on the medium and small stones three times, nearly hit people five times, and stopped unconsciously twice ... in short, I was very out of state.

Such a crisis was so scary that Su Ce took over the baby in Yang Han's hand, and Yang Han didn't even respond.

Seeing him like this, Arson felt a little worried ... more confused. He freed one hand and patted Yang Han's shoulder, and asked, "Ahan, what's wrong with you?"

Yang Han froze and glanced back at Arsen.

I saw that Arson was standing half a step by his side, almost next to him, and the handsome face with a trace of worry was less than a decimeter away from him.

Actually, this guy is so handsome ...

When you realize what you're thinking--

Yang Han face red.

Arsen stayed.

... Even Su Ce never expected to see this on Yang Han's face.

Immediately after, Yang Han ran away.

Su Ce's heart was also stormy.

This is a senior! That charismatic personality is very capable of being a senior everywhere!

It is the senior who can pull himself into the student union with an irresistible smile!

In other words, a cheeky senior!

How could it be ... shy?

This is clearly a runaway ...

If it wasn't for his personality, Su Ze would like to give Thumbs up to Arsen, and then say: "Good job!"

However, after all, he was more serious and even a little old-fashioned Su Ce. At this time, he could only hold his face so that he should not be too disoriented.

And Arsen did not catch up.

The stunned **** just momentarily made people run away. Arsen instinctively wanted to follow the past. However, some intuition from deep inside his body stopped him.

It's better not to chase ...

Except that Tantu didn't care about it at all-he was still struggling with the baby with his eyes open in his arms and grabbing his hair. Suze and Arsen were in a delicate mood.

Of course, the subtle direction is different.

After several people returned to the room, Yang Han was already in the kitchen.

Strong heat came from the kitchen, which was a sign that someone was already setting fire inside.

Su Ce opened his mouth and said, "Senior!"

Yang Han promised: "Ace, come in." Then he paused and said, "The nephews gave them to the two guys to take care of us. Let's do it for lunch today!"

Su Ze knew that this meant that the senior was unwilling to be in the same room with Arsen and wanted to talk to himself alone, so he stepped in, put the child in his arms in Tantu's hands, and raised his hand to stop After making two male moves, he said, "Tantu, I can't enter the kitchen until I allow it, you know?" Of course, Tantou nodded, and Sutz's eyes turned to Arsen, and Arsen couldn't find out where. Head off. He then walked into the kitchen with confidence.

As soon as he entered, he saw Yang Han holding up a kitchen knife and was about to chop off his finger.

"Senior is careful!" Su Ce rushed over immediately, grabbing Yang Han's hand with danger and danger, seeing the blade stop at a distance of one centimeter from Yang Han's finger, and then exhaled, "Senior, very Dangerous ... "