JI EUN 62

It was dark when Seo Jun slowly walked outside of the house, he stared at the stars, it reminded him of when both of them were kidnapped the only difference between then and now was that she was alone, he wasn't with her. He sighed burying both hands in his pocket.
    A soft hand on his shoulder made him turn and see his mother standing behind him.
    "Eomma" he called
    "You're still up?" She asked
    "Am I supposed to be asleep?, I can't do it Mom, I cannot close my eyes to sleep when my Eun Kyung is still out there, God knows if she's had anything to eat or drink or the kind of treatment she's getting wherever she is. I cannot do this Mom..I cannot live without my Eun Kyung".
    "I know Seo Jun but you have to calm down even Eun Kyung would want that"
    "Sure, she has a good heart" he answered and sighed. "You know mother, I really thought this was our happy ending...I mean our wedding is this on the 17th very close and I really thought we finally got the chance to be happy together, I thought we had no more enemies but..." His voice broke. "But right now I really don't know what I feel because it hurts, it hurts so much here mother" he wept with his hand on his chest.
    "You and Eun Kyung have fought so hard for your love, I doubt giving up is on her mind so you shouldn't ever give up. Mr. Han is just a crazed man..."
    "That's what I'm afraid of, when we both were kidnapped he always wanted to hurt Eun Kyung, I guess he knew she was his daughter back then but now she's all alone without me. Mom what should I do?" He wept
"It's alright"
    "No it's not, I... don't know why he had to be her father, which father would hurt his child the way he hurts her. I just want to kill him now"
    "Seo Jun please calm down, if you freak out like this what do you think will happen to me?, Please calm down"
    Seo Jun nodded and turned from her walking away as she watched him. "Not my poor Seo Jun again, not you again".

    Seo Jun got into his room but halted on seeing Seo Yun on his bed. "Do you mind, I wanna be alone"
    "Well I'm sorry but I can't let you be alone, I'm not ready to loose my brother at least not yet"
    "Seo Yun I'm not in the mood"
    "Don't you think it's funny, Eun Kyung's the woman we fought to have. The woman who made us apart and also the woman who brought us together. Her absence is really hurting everyone and her psycho of a father knew exactly who to take, he knew she was loved by everyone that's why he took her because he wanted us to get hurt. I can't believe my Mom ever had something with him, I even have a sister Ji Eun"
    Seo Jun sighed and walked towards the bed seating. "What you're trying to do might just piss life out of me"
    Seo Yun chuckled. "I can't believe some months back I tried to kill you, I can only be grateful that Choon Hee came in when she did, it was like she was sent from heaven"
    "What are you talking about?"
    Seo Yun inhaled. "Some months back I tried to kill you Seo Jun because of Eun Kyung but Choon Hee stopped me and I'm so grateful she did"
    "Why are you telling me this now?"
    "Because I've done things I'm not proud of and I'm not scared of tell people and...."
    "Seo Yun, stop saying nonsense"
    "Huh?"
    "When I said I forgave you, I really did forgive you so just stop saying all these because it doesn't matter anymore, like you said it was some months ago and it's gone now so stop bringing it up. The only thing that matters to me now is my Eun Kyung, I just want her back to me safe".
    Seo Yun smiled. "You're the only one who could ever love her, I'm happy she choose you"
    "Ya! Choi Seo Yun!!" Seo Jun shouted and Seo Yun chuckled before moving forward and hugging his brother.
    "What is this?"
    "Brotherly hug, it'll help make you feel better"
    "I don't feel any better Seo Yun"
    "Stay a little longer" Seo Yun whispered wrapping his arms around him. "It'll be alright, you'll be just fine. I promise".
    Seo Jun sighed closing his eyes as he hugged his brother...

    Seo Yun walked out of the room and closed the door when Seo Jun had slept off, his phone rang. It was Nari. "Hello Nari" he picked up
    "Ya!, Who are you calling Nari..." Her voice rose and he chuckled.
   "Hello wifely, honey... sweetheart" he said
    "Whatever. How's Seo Jun?" She asked
    "Well he's fine at least for now, he's sleeping"
    "When are you coming home?, Seo Kang won't stop crying"
    "Why can't you console him, you're his mother"
    "Ya!, You're his father so get your ass here or he'll cry all night and you know I can do it" she said and ended the call.
    Seo Yun chuckled before leaving the house rushing to his car, he drove to his house fastly. He got there and made to run in but halted on seeing Nari's shadow carrying Seo Kang as she walked around the house consoling him. He smiled and walked in knocking on the door.
    Nari opened the door and saw him. "Did you fly?" She asked
    "Yes, I was scared for my son, I know he has a reckless mother"
    Nari gasped and raised her hand to hit him.
    "Easy Nari you've got a baby in your arms" he said and she stopped
    "Wait until I put him to sleep, you'll tell me what you mean" she said and walked into his room as Seo Yun followed, she laid him in his crib as he stared at them.
    "My cutie" Nari beamed looking at him. "He's so much like me"
    "No. He's more like me" Seo Yun insisted and she glared at him
"Why?, I'm his mother"
    "And I'm his father. As we know children take after their father".
    Nari scoffed looking back at her child. "You're just dreaming"
    Seo Yun chuckled before standing erect. "I'll go get something to eat" he said and walked out of the room.

    Nari walked out when she had put the child to sleep, Seo Yun was seated. "How's my baby?"
    "Sleeping, now we can talk" she said and walked towards him standing before him. "What did you mean by what you said?"
    "Shin Nari.."
    "Ya!!, Choi Seo Yun!!" She called and he sighed before standing to his feet looking at Nari who was standing very close to him. She tried taking a step backwards but he moved his hand to her waist pulling her forward and their bodies made contact as they looked at each other.
    "Seo Yun, what are you doing?" She gulped.
    "What do you think?" He asked
    "Seo..."
    "Saranghae Shin Nari" he blurted and her eyes widened.
    "What?"
    "I love you Shin Nari" he repeated
    "I..I.." she stammered
    "You don't have to love me back at least not immediately but I'll try my best for you and little Kang" he said and leaned forward kissing her lips, Nari closed her eyes as he kissed her lips deeply at first she wasn't kissing back but raised her hand gripping his shirt and tightening her grip on it as she kissed him....

    Seo Jun woke up when he received a phone call, he answered it putting the phone in his ear.
    "If you want to save your fiance then listen carefully to me" a voice spoke and he stood up hurriedly.

    The police were in their house.
    "Did the sender give a name?" A police man asked
    "No but I know it's Ji Eun, she has a little voice" Seo Jun answered.
    "Okay, my men are already heading to the location"
    "We're coming along" Seo Yun said.
    "Why?" Nari asked from behind. "Why do you always love becoming the hero, Ya! It's not your fiance that was taken so just let Seo Jun do it"
    "Nari he's my brother..."
    "It doesn't matter" she said
    "Seo Yun, deal with it" Seo Jun said and left with Ji Yoon.
    "Nari just go and console Eun Kyung's mother please and keep little Kang safe okay?"
    "Why should you go?" she asked
    "My brother and sister are involved..my sister in-law too and your best friend. Kang's Godmother maybe let me do this please".
    Nari sighed looking away and he raised her face to his. "Take care of yourself and remember I'll come back okay. I love you" he said and smiled.
    Nari smiled looking at him, she had never looked at Seo Yun this close and all she could see was love, she was in love with him and without thinking of her actions she kissed his lips without warning surprising him. She retreated and inhaled. "Saranghae Seo Yun, come back safe so we can have a wedding because I want to be with you. Only you"
    Seo Yun still had the shocked expression on before she kissed his lips again slightly biting it bringing back his mind. She blushed and walked away. He touched his lips looking at Nari before smiling.
    "Saranghae Shin Nari!!" He shouted and she turned to him.
    "Saranghae Seo Yun!!"
    "Saranghae Nari!!" He shouted again
    "Saranghae Seo Yun!!"
    "Saranghae..." Chae Won covered his lips with her hands.
    "Choi Seo Yun, Nari loves you please I'm trying to study" she said and he nodded. She left him walking back to the room she normally stayed whenever she came over.
    Seo Jun looked towards the door and saw Nari's angry face glaring at him and he used his hand to demonstrate in air. 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒊.
    She blushed and blew a kiss to him before leaving..

    Eun Kyung felt someone touch her and she sprang up.
    "It's alright Eun Kyung, I'm not here to hurt you" Ji Eun said.
    "What do you want then?, To hit me?"
    "No, I hated you yesterday yes but after finding out that my father wants you dead then I figured out that I don't want you dead"
    Eun Kyung's heart missed a beat. "De...ad?"
    "Yes, he wants you dead but there's something you should know about my dad, he has a mental health that happens whenever he stops taking his drugs. He'd become so violent and want to hurt everyone, he blames Seo Jun's family and want them all dead, sometimes he hits me but always apologizes, I felt sorry for him that's why I sided with him. I felt that the people who caused him to be like that needed to pay but...I don't want anyone dying so I'll help you but you've got to help yourself"
    "How?" Eun Kyung asked.

    Seo Jun pat his feet gently as Ji Yoon rode. "You look so worried boss"
    "I'm nervous, I don't want Mr. Han to suspect the slightest that we're here, I don't want him hurting my Eun Kyung for any reason"
    "He won't, it'll be all right" he assured and Seo Jun nodded faking a smile.

    Ji Eun sat looking at Eun Kyung when Mr. Han walked out. "I've made an arrangement for our departure after we get rid of her".
    "Get rid of who?" Eun Kyung asked frightfully.
    "You!!" He shouted and shot the gun twice close to where she sat and she screamed fearfully.
    "Appa why are you scaring her?, I told you I'll be the one to kill her so let me do it"
     Tears, fear and panick filled Eun Kyung, was she going to die like that?. "Ji Eun you don't have to join your father's madness, you know this is wrong"
    "How is it wrong?, You're the lucky on, the one everyone loves even my own mother doesn't love me, the whole world is centered at you, at you Jo Eun Kyung why?"
    "That's not the case Ji Eun"
    "Maybe to you it isn't but to me it's a big case, it's a real big case and I cannot help but feel dejected!!"
    "Seo Jun loves you Ji Eun, he's always treated you as a sister before he even knew you were one, if anything happens to me you know he'll not forgive you. They know you're involved but you can set things right"
    "No, my father is all I have don't you get it, he's my only family!! Since he's involved then I have to be involved!"
    "Not all families are gotten, some  are made. Ji Eun you shouldn't be like this please, I don't wanna die. I love your brother and I cannot leave him all alone in this world. Please Ji Eun" she wept.
    "Not all love stories have happy endings, I'm sorry Eun Kyung but there's nothing I can do"
    "No" Eun Kyung wept. "No Ji Eun there's something you must know to do, I'm really begging you" she wept.
    Ji Eun looked away weeping hard, her hands were trembling.
    The gun in Mr. Han hand clicked and Eun Kyung panicked even more.
    "Ji Eun!!" Eun Kyung kept weeping.
    "Do it Ji Eun, you're your father's daughter..." Mr. Han told her handling her the gun. She took it and slowly pointed in at Eun Kyung who was crying uncontrollably.
    "This is not who you are Ji Eun, you're not someone who'll kill your sister" she wept as Ji Eun held the gun with trembling hands.
    "Ji Eun do it already the police are gonna be here soon"
    "Don't do it Ji Eun please I'm begging you" she wept.
    "Han Ji Eun!!" Her father thundered and her heart missed a beat, she stared at Eun Kyung as tears filled her eyes and were flowing down.
    "Please" Eun Kyung wept
"I'm sorry" she whispered to her hearing and moved her finger to the trigger.
    "No please. Seo Jun!! Seo Jun someone please!!"
    "Ji Eun shoot!!".
    "Saranghae Ji Eun, you're my sister and I love you, no matter what I love you, don't be like this" Eun Kyung whispered before looking down.
    Ji Eun inhaled deeply before bringing her hand down slowly.
  "What's wrong?" Mr. Han asked making Eun Kyung look up.
    "Appa that's enough, I cannot do this anymore, cut the madness"
    "Ji Eun!!"
    "Appa I'm not going to kill her just stop already. Can't you see that we're the strangers, the ones who never get anything good it's because of our heart. Appa please" she begged.
    "Ji Eun, how stupid. Why do I have to be unfortunate with two stupid girls!!"
    "Appa that's enough already!!" She wept.
    "Fine, if you can't do it I'll do it myself!!" He shouted and grabbed the gun.
    "Appa no!!" Shouted Ji Eun running towards Eun Kyung's front as her father shot the gun.
    "Ji Eun!!" Eun Kyung shouted as she fell into her arms. "No Ji Eun stay with me please" she wept.
    Mr. Han stood there in shock, the gun dropped from his hands as his stared at his daughter in Eun Kyung's arms. "Ji....Ji...Eun" he stammered.
    "No Ji Eun please stay with me" Eun Kyung wept.
    "Eun Kyung....no... sister" she struggled to say.
    "I'm here, I'm right here" Eun Kyung answered
    "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." she wept. "I'm sorry" she wept.

    "Freeze!!" Shouted the police men who rushed inside apprehending Mr. Han.
    Seo Jun, Seo Yun and Ji Yoon rushed in after the police men.
    "Eun Kyung!" Seo Jun's panicking voice called as he ran towards her seeing Ji Eun on the ground not moving while Seo Yun halted.
    "Ji Eun!" He whispered.
    "Seo Jun Otuke she's not responding. Call an ambulance!!" She shouted.
   "The ambulance is here already!" Seo Yun announced and rushed forward lifting Ji Eun from the ground rushing outside the building...

    They waited outside as Ji Eun was taken inside.
    "Are you sure you're not injured, you're not hurt?" Seo Jun asked
    "I'm fine Seo Jun" she answered.
    "Jesus Eun Kyung, I got really scared and I.."
    "Shh" she whispered and he sighed.
    "Ji Eun.."
    "Helped me, she passed time until the police came for us and took a bullet for me. I know she's done some wrong but we need to forgive her, we need to listen to her"
    "For you I'd do anything" he said and smiled. "Ahh, your Godson have been born and Nari is having a wedding with Seo Yun"
    "Oh my God" she gasped
    "Yes honey, things are gonna get brighter for us now"
    "Sure" she answered and he pulled her close in a hug.

    ********

    Ji Eun sat up when Eun Kyung walked in with Seo Jun and Seo Yun.
    "How are you?" Eun Kyung asked walking forward and seating beside the bed.
    "I...I.. I'm alright" she answered
    "Don't panic Ji Eun, no one's calling the police.." Seo Jun said
    "Because Eun Kyung didn't want it so be grateful to her" Seo Yun added.
    "Thank you" Eun Kyung said to her
"Why?, Why are you thanking me. It was my fault you were abducted"
    "You saved my life and made a distress call to Seo Jun, we know all that and are willing to forgive you"
    "You are?"
    "Yes" Eun Kyung answered and she narrowed her eyes to Seo Jun and Seo Yun who were standing behind.
    "Yes" Seo Jun said
    "Yeah whatever" Seo Yun said and walked forward taking her hand. "I hope you know there are consequences for becoming my sister, you can ask Chae Won it isn't so rosy" he said and others chuckled.
    "Where's my dad?" She asked
    "He was arrested and won't be bothering anyone anymore" Eun Kyung answered.
    "Thank you Eun Kyung...no..I mean sister" she beamed and Eun Kyung smiled.

    The door opened and Seo Hiah walked inside. "Hi Mom" Seo Yun spoke and she smiled before walking towards the bed.
    "Hello Ji Eun. I don't even know where to start in saying I'm sorry but I really wish and hope you understand my heart. I'm sorry"
    Ji Eun looked away. "Why are you sorry?"
    "Because I'm wrong, I need you my daughter".
    Ji Eun looked at Eun Kyung who gave her a slight nod before she looked at the woman. "Fine, not like I have another choice"
    Seo Hiah smiled and leaned forward hugging her. "Thank you"...