I OWE YOU A KISS 10

"Seo Jun" Choon Hee called and they both looked at her.
    "I would love to talk with you Seung and Eun Woo after class, can you please be present?" She asked.
    Seo Jun looked away from her.
    "I can't be there, I have to be somewhere else" he said and looked at Eun Hyung.
    Choon Hee now looked at Eun Hyung.
    "Why?, Is she bothering you?" She asked but Seo Jun said nothing.
    "Seo Jun!" She called.
    "Seo Jun, Mrs Donna calls for you" said a girl who stood at the entrance.
    Seo Jun stood up and left with the girl.
    Choon Hee now looked at Eun Hyung whose eyes were buried to the drawing Seo Jun made earlier.
    "You haven't gotten enough?, Looks like you want to have another side of your head bleeding".
    Eun Hyung now looked up.
    "If I were you, I won't threaten me, I could report to the school authority about what you did to me".
    "Hump, do you think I'm afraid?, They won't even believe you it happened already" she said.
    "Well maybe they won't believe me, what about Seo Jun, do you think he too won't believe me?, He might not react at first but certainly he will know I'm telling the truth, he even doubted me when I said I fell so don't push me, I could make you loose Seo Jun's trust in a blink of an eye".
    Choon Hee looked at her angrily before she walked out.
    Eun Hyung smiled when Choon Hee left, the girl was just too funny.
    Eun Hyung brought out her book when someone walked close to her, she looked up and scoffed on seeing who it was.
    "What do you want?" She asked and he raised a brow.
    "You really have got more nerves than last time, you even question me" said Seo Yun.
    "Yeah whatever, why don't you get tired of bothering me?, You should really find something else doing" she said and Seo Yun gently took her hand and kissed it.
    Eun Hyung pulled back with force and slapped him.
    Now Seo Jun walked inside and looked at them.
    Eun Hyung turned and saw Seo Jun looking at them.
    "How dare you!!" Yelled Seo Yun and he pushed Eun Hyung heavily to the ground and some guys pulled him from her.
    "How dare you lay your hand on me?!".
    Seo Jun now walked inside and took his bag.
    "It's okay Seo Yun, don't behave in an uncivilized manner, just let it pass" he said and held his hand.
    "Let's go have lunch" he said and Seo Yun looked at Eun Hyung with so much anger and hatred.
    "Let's go" said Seo Jun and he left with him.
    "Eun Hyung calm down, you don't really know if Seo Jun is really mad at you, don't make any assumptions" said Nari.
    "He didn't even look at me, but it's not my fault, Seo Yun always gets on my nerves all the time" she Eun Hyung so bothered.
    "Stop disturbing yourself, all these aren't necessary, everyone in school knows how Seo Yun is and I'm sure Seo Jun does too, why will he blame you when he knows his brother can be a real pain in the ass and another thing" said Nari and Eun Hyung faced her.
    "If Seo Jun likes you then he won't scold you".
    "Really?, You know your theories are just too stupid, who would love a girl who fights with his younger brother?" Asked Eun Hyung.
    "Well you could be the first girl" said Nari in a smirk.
    "I have to go, our classes started already".
    "Okay have fun but if he gets mad, give him the details so he can calm down, see ya" said Nari and she left.
    Eun Hyung reached the library and walked in. Seo Jun was already seated and glancing through a book, she inhaled deeply and walked inside sitting beside him.
    "Could you get me another edition of Chemistry text book from the shelf?" He asked.
    "Huh?" Exclaimed Eun Hyung but Seo Jun didn't say another word.
    "Oh, right" she said and stood up walking to the shelf.
    Eun Hyung got back and gave him the text book.
    Now Seo Jun looked up at her.
    "You ready to learn?".
    Both of them learnt Chemistry until 6:00pm when Mrs Donna was closing up.
    Three of them walked out and Mrs Donna locked it up.
    "Hope you're coping with classes Eun Hyung" said Mrs Donna and Eun Hyung looked up at her, how did she know her name.
    "Emm, yeah I am" she said.
    "Okay Seo Jun you take care" she said and left.
    Seo Jun and Eun Hyung then walked together as he waited for Seok, Eun Hyung didn't understand what was up with him, he didn't want to talk about earlier but she had to bring it up just so she could clear herself.
    "Look Seo Jun about earlier today I..."
    "I don't want to hear about it" .
    "Huh?, But it wasn't my fault, Seo Yun always finds trouble all the time"
    "What part of I don't want to hear it don't you understand?" He asked slightly annoyed.
    "Well maybe you don't want to hear it but I have to clear myself cause it's not my fault I didn't mean to hit him!".
    Seo Jun now sighed.
    "I not wanting to hear it doesn't mean I'm blaming you, I just don't want to hear the part where you hit him!!".
    "He was so annoying!!".
    "I know but how many times have he hit you?, Seo Yun is annoying I know all of that, that's why I never wanted to talk about this in the first place but you want to at all costs" he said.
    "I'm sorry Seo Jun I..."
    "Don't" he interupted her and looked at the car which was slowly pulling over by their side.
    Eun Hyung fought her tears, why did he always make her look bad, she looked away from him and picked her bag which was on a stool and walked away.
    Seo Jun turned and saw Eun Hyung walking away fastly.
    "Eun Hyung?, Wait!!" He yelled but she won't stop.
    "Eun Hyung!!" He called and ran after her, he then caught up with her.
    "Are you out of your senses?, How could you run off like that, you want people to blame me when something happens to you?" He asked.
    "I've walked far places at night, nothing is going to happen" she said and turned to go but Seo Jun grabbed her hand.
    "Bullshit, I'm dropping you at your gate, let's go" he said.
    "Stop it will you?, I don't want to come with you"
    "Stop acting like a child and let's go" he said.
    "I can't walk, I'm not coming" she replied.
    "Sure" he said and lifted her to her surprise.
    "Wh...what are you doing?" She asked.
    "You said you couldn't walk, I'm helping out".
    "Put me down Seo Jun this Instance" she said and struggled
    "One more struggling from you and I'm going to throw you to the ground" he said and she closed her mouth.
    Seo Jun then carried her to the car, as he got in the car drove off.
    As they rode, they got stuck in a heavy traffic, Eun Hyung's phone now rang, it was her uncle.
    "Hello uncle"
    "First time having after school lessons and you're running late?" He asked.
    "I'm on my way uncle it's just that there's so much traffic".
    "Hmm, be careful in the bus okay. Did Seo Jun leave already?" He asked.
    Eun Hyung sighed, "Yeah, I'll be fine" she replied.
    "Okay" he replied.
    "Why didn't you tell him?" Asked Seo Jun.
    "Tell him what?" .
    "That I'm dropping you".
    "Em, I didn't think it was necessary, you why don't your mom call when you're not home early?".
    Seo Jun smiled.
    "I'm not a kid Eun Hyung, my parents know I can take care of myself and I have Seok".
    Eun Hyung now looked at Seok.
    "How long has he been your driver and why does Seo Yun not have a driver?" She asked
    " Since I was a kid, Seo Yun?"
    prefares to drive".
    Now she smiled.
    "What's wrong?"
    "You don't like driving?"she asked.
    "No, I do love driving" now he moved close to her as his lips were close to her ears and he whispered.
    "Seo Yun's driver had to leave and that was he's only mode of survival and feeding his family, I let Seok drive me so he could earn money for his family".
    "So you're doing him a favor?" She asked not turning to his side and he chuckled.
    "I won't call it that, besides, I'm loving it" he now sat back in his position.
    "Good thing the traffic is finally over" said Seok and he drove off.
    "So you'll get home late tonight?" She asked.
    "Isn't it obvious" he replied and She turned to him.
    Suddenly, Seok turned the car left with so much force Eun Hyung who was facing Seo Jun was pulled forward to his face and her lips landed on his cheek.
    Eun Hyung's eye's widened and she pulled away from him immediately but his face was straight, she didn't know what was going on in his mind.
    Seok then stepped on the brakes.
    "I'm sorry Seo Jun, there was a car running into me, I had to take the left turn".
    "It's alright Seok just hurry and get Eun Hyung home, she has a lot on her head now" he said and Eun Hyung turned to him but he didn't spare her a glance.
    They arrived at her house by 9:27pm and they both got down.
    Eun Hyung cleared her throat.
    "Thank you Seo Jun... For the ride".
    "What's wrong with your voice?, It's kinda shaking" he said with a smirk on his face.
    "My voice?, No.., nothing is wrong I'm perfectly fine. Thanks again" she said and turned to go.
    "Eun Hyung!" Called Seo Jun and she slowly turned to him.
    "I owe you a kiss" he said and got into the car.
    Eun Hyung's heart missed a beat, didn't he know it was an accident?, Why was he trying to punish her" she thought, she slowly turned and then walked inside the house.
    The next day was Saturday, at 5:23am, Eun Hyung's phone vibrated, she picked it up and some messages from Seo Jun popped in.
    "Meet me at your junction by 9:00am.
    Rules; No calls or texts while classes are on.
    Eun Hyung chuckled, she was expecting many rules to be involved but he had just one rule. Seo Jun was just funny.
    "Eun Hyung come down for breakfast!" Said Him Chan.
    Eun Hyung hurriedly rushed down the stairs.
    "Wow, breakfast is served yummy" she said and sat down to eat with Him Chan and Hwang.
    "Dad, I think I hate ketchup now".
    "Oh really, it was your best just yesterday" said Him Chan.
    "It was?, I didn't realize" said Hwang and Him Chan smiled.
    "Hey Eun Hyung, you haven't said anything, is everything okay?" asked Him Chan.
    "Huh?, Nothing, it's nothing I just know we don't talk while eating" she replied.
    "Really?, Is that a new rule, just because you don't have anything to say doesn't mean the table should be quiet, I have lots of things to say" said Hwang.
    "Oh really Hwang?" Asked Him Chan.
    "Yes Dad, Eun Hyung shouldn't give any rule of that sort" replied Hwang.
    "But I just did and I'll spank you if you don't do as I say" she said and Hwang scoffed.
    "Someone who couldn't even pass a simple test has dropped a rule expecting everyone to abide by it, it doesn't happen".
    Now Eun Hyung stopped eating.
    "Hey that's a very wrong thing to say, apologize to your sister now"said Him Chan.
    Hwang now applied ketchup on a bread.
    "But I'm saying the truth, Eun Hyung couldn't pass a test, she's a...." Now he stopped looking at Eun Hyung's face.
    "I didn't mean any of those....." He now laughed heavily.
    "Apologize now Hwang" said Him and his face changed.
    "But I was only joking, I didn't mean any of what I said" said Hwang unhappily.
    "I said apologize".
    "I should go uncle, I'm late for class" said Eun Hyung and she took her bag.
    "Eun Hyung wait let me drop you at the junction" said Him Chan.
    "Don't worry uncle, I'll walk, it's not far anyway" she said and left.
    Eun Hyung arrived at the junction and waited, Hwang was just a kid but what he said made so much of meaning, she was a dullard, she didn't want to put it like that but things just got alot more frustrating.
    Seok parked the car by the road side and walked up to Eun Hyung.
    "Seok" called Eun Hyung.
    "Yes my dear, shall we?" He asked.
    Eun Hyung now looked around.
    "Where's Seo Jun?" She asked.
    "He's waiting for you, let's go".
    The car drove into a large compound with a beautiful house in it.
    "Oh my God" muttered Eun Hyung and Seok chuckled.
    "Don't worry Miss Eun Hyung, it's just a house not a giant".
    He parked the car in the garage and the both got down.
    "Follow me" he said and Eun Hyung followed from behind.
    They got into the house and Eun Hyung sat down after Seok asked her to wait a while for Seo Jun.
    After a while Seo Jun walked out, he wore an ash color shirt and a black shorts.
    Eun Hyung was left gaping at him, she had not seen him on any cloth except his uniform well that's what she thought, he looked divine.
    "You ready?" He asked and she stood up from the couch.
    "Em yes" she replied.
    "Let's go then" he said and turned to leave.
    "Where to?,"asked Eun Hyung.
    "My study"
    "What?, Why are we going there?" She asked.
    "Eun Hyung it's my study not my room and what exactly are you afraid of?, Not like you're a righteous when it comes to those things, let's go" he said and walked away.
    Eun Hyung sighed and followed from behind.
    They got to the room and sat down, it was large and had many shelves which contained many books, why wouldn't Seo Jun be smart, he had all he needed.
    "You'll have to make a timetable, so I'll know which to teach you at any given time" he said.
    "Yeah".
    "What are we learning today?" He asked.
    "Let's go for Physics, it sucks".
    "Physics it is" said Seo Jun and he brought out a physic text book from the shelf.
    They learned for three hours and by 12:00pm, Seo Jun gave her a break, they would start again by 1:00pm and the class will come to an end by 2:00pm.
    They were done learning and Seo Jun walked her out.
    "I didn't see your parents or Seo Yun, why is that?".
    "My dad was in his room all day, my Mom went out, Seo Yun went out. Hope I've answered all your questions?" .
    "Yeah" she replied.
    "Now you have to answer mine" said Seo Jun and she turned to him sharply.
    "What questions do you have to ask me?".
    " Why were you acting all weird, did someone say anything?".
    "Huh?, No, no one said anything, I'm perfectly fine".
    "Eun Hyung I know you better than anyone so tell me the truth".
    "But I just did!" Yelled Eun Hyung and she closed her mouth with her hand.
    "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell".
    "I'll ask Seok to drop you" said Seo Jun and he walked away.
    "Seo Jun wait!!" Yelled Eun Hyung but he didn't stop or turn back to her.
    In a short while, Seok approached her.
    "Shall we?".
    "No, I'm walking" she replied.
    "You walking isn't going to change anything Eun Hyung, if you do something wrong and someone gets mad you should try to get forgiveness from them especially if you care about them, doing stuffs like this to hurt them because they hurt you doesn't change anything. Can we now leave?" Asked Seok and he opened the car door for her.
    Eun Hyung sighed and got in.
    Seok stopped by her gate and she got down.
    "Take care of yourself okay".
    "Yes Seok, thank you and tell Seo Jun I said thanks".
    "You could tell him that yourself" he said and smiled before driving away.
    Eun Hyung got into the house and met her uncle.
    "Hmm, that was fast".
    "He didn't want to take my time during the week and also on weekends" she replied.
    "Hmm thoughtful, hey lunch is in the kitchen and if you want to rest you could".
    "I already ate at Seo Jun's place, I'll eat that later" she said and turned from him.
    "Okay, take care".
    Eun Hyung climbed up to her room and opened the door, it was decorated with beautiful flowers and funny drawings. She walked to her bed and there was a white paper with an inscription.
    ' I'm so sorry Eun Hyung, please forgive me'
    A chuckle escaped her lips, Hwang was just the best, maybe he didn't mean what he said in the morning so he had to apologize.
    She then made a move to drop the note but saw a little writing on the bottom, it wrote.
    ' Don't leave me like Mama did'.