FINDING NARI 58

Chae Won walked towards the door after hearing a knock on the door, she opened the door and saw Hwang standing full of smiles.
    "Someone's happy to see me" she beamed
    "Come with me" he said and made to take her hand but she retreated. "Huh?"
    "Is it a date?"
    "Huh?" He asked
    "Is it a date...?"
    "What's that?" He asked and she sighed
    "It's a special day for two people"
    "Oh, well yes" he answered and she smiled
    "If that's the case then I've got to change. Wait for me" she winked at him before getting into the house.

    After a while she was out on a green gown. "Let's go" she said and he smiled taking her hand in his before they walked together. He stopped when they were before a car.
    "What's this?" She asked
    "I hired an Uber, come on in" he said and opened the car door.
    Chae Won got in and he did the same before the car drove off.
    "Where are we going?" She asked
    "If I told you then it's not a surprise anymore" he answered
    Chae Won smiled looking straight, 'A surprise'.

    Seo Yun opened his eyes slowly to the early morning sun, he laid on the bed looking through the window before standing and walking into the bathroom where he washed his face before coming out of his room. He stood by his door looking at the door to Seo Jun's room. "What did I just try to do?" He whispered. He looked away and made to climb down the stairs when he heard a heavy thud, he hurriedly rushed towards the door hitting the door open.
    His eyes locked with Seo Jun's who had a surprise look on, he cleared his throat taking a step backwards. "I..I thought I heard something" he said and left closing the door behind him. He exhaled and hurriedly climbed down the stairs to the kitchen where his mother and Eun Kyung were making breakfast.
    "Honey" Seo Hiah smiled on seeing him. "Don't worry food is almost done" she assured
    "Don't be sorry Mom, since the guys can't do anything they should learn to wait" Eun Kyung said before smiling at Seo Yun.
    He smiled as she looked away and continued what she was doing, he walked out of the kitchen and met Seo Jun climbing down the stairs, he looked away and walked towards the couch seating while Seo Jun walked into the kitchen. He could hear their lively chatter from where he sat, he couldn't believe he just tried to kill his brother a day before.
    "Seo Yun" he heard his name and looked back to where Seo Jun stood with both hands in his pocket
    "What?" He asked
    "Can we hang out today?"
    Seo Yun turned to him looking at him. "Why would you want to do that with me"
    "Are you coming or not?"
    Seo Yun was quiet for a while. "Is Eun Kyung coming?"
    "No" he replied sharply. "It's just both of us, she has a place she needs to be"
    "Where?"
    Seo Jun exhaled. "She's looking for Nari"
    "Nari..?"
    "Yes. She disappeared without any trace so Eun Kyung will go finding her and I'll join after we're done catching a drink"
    "Fair enough, I can help with the search for Nari"
    "Good. We could use extra hands anyway. See you" he said and turned to go.
    "I'm kinda good for a drink now so why don't we catch one now?" Seo Yun spoke halting his moves.
    "As you wish".

    Hwang and Chae Won sat together watching a movie in a cinema, it was a comedy movie and different laugher from people filled the air.
    Chae Won looked at Hwang who's eyes were fixed to the funny movie.
    "Thank you Hwang" she whispered.
    They were done with the movie and went for a karaoke, singing all the songs they ever knew happily.
    They sat down watching a beautiful water fall.
    "I hope to leave a memory in your heart" Hwang started
    "You already have" she said and he faced her.
    "Thank you Chae Won"
    "Saranghae Hwang" she said smiling
    "Huh?" He said and she moved closer placing a soft kiss on his lips.
    "Saranghae Hwang" she repeated before resting her head on his shoulder.

    Eun Kyung got back to Nari's apartment, Seo Jun and Seo Yun had gone to places they knew Nari always went to. She sat on the ground tiredly, what letter was Nari talking about.
    "Nari where are you?" She whispered. "Nari Otuke....what should I do?" She whispered as tears filled her eyes.
    "Nari where are you already what is all this!!" Her voice rose as tears filled her eyes. "Nari how could you just leave like that why?, Why?, Why!!" She shouted. She let tears flow from her eyes as she stood from the ground walking Into the room, she was looking around at every hook and crook she had searched when her eyes caught a brown book hiding under the wardrobe, she rushed to it and opened it hurriedly seeing a letter. "The letter" she whispered and began reading it...

    𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫...𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐘𝐮𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐉𝐨 𝐄𝐮𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐈 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫...
    𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅....𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑖.
     She sat on the bed exhaustedly, she wrote the letter for James who had abandoned her and who exactly did she say was the father of her child?, Seo Yun... how??. She turned the back of the letter and saw an address.
    "An address, that could be where she is" she said and stood up texting Seo Jun before running out of the house.
   ' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒖𝒏'