THE RECONCILIATION 51

"You moron!!" Seo Yun shouted rushing and pulling his brother from her and punching him hard across his face.
"Seo Yun please that's enough" Eun Kyung panicked.
"Stay away from my woman!" He yelled still punching him until some men rushed in separating them from each other".
Ji Eun also rushed to Seo Jun's side. "Who the hell are you to pick up a fight with him?, Do you want to die?".
"Tell him to take his hands off what's not his!!" Seo Yun shouted.
"What exactly is that?" She shouted
"Eun Kyung!, She's my woman!" He shouted
"Huh?" Asked Ji Eun looking from Eun Kyung to Seo Jun. "What?" She asked
"Let's go Eun Kyung" he said and grabbed her hand heading out of the company.
"Seo Jun let's go get you treated, you're wounded". Ji Eun said.

Eun Kyung forcefully pulled from Seo Yun's grip when they were out of the building. "What?" He asked
"What was the meaning of what you did in there?"
"Why?, What's wrong with what I did?, Trying to fight for my woman is it a crime"
"Fight for your woman?, What do I look like to you?, An object you can just fight for?" She asked as her voice broke. "Forget the part where you hit your brother so much but he didn't fight back, didn't you think of what the precautions of your actions could be?, Mr. Han can decide to stop our...."
"Let him stop it!, I just don't want you around my brother and that's it, let's go home" he said and made to grab her and but she took her hand backwards
"Eun...." She slapped him across his face.
"Keep my name out of your stupid mouth, I hate you Choi Seo Yun, get out of my life" she said and turned from him running fastly to where her car was parked.

Seo Jun was seated as Ji Eun tended to his injury. "Does it hurt?" She asked and he nodded. "Thank goodness, your brother is a real jerk, how can he behave like that with you, he's really unfair. And that Eun Kyung, she's double dating?, What a...."
"Enough!" He stopped her. "Don't abuse her"
Ji Eun scoffed. "She hurt you and you're still siding with her, oh Lord where will I get a man like this".
"Ji Eun" Mr. Han's voice came
"Dad" she answered
"Excuse I and Seo Jun"
"Oh, yes" she answered and left.
Mr. Han then sat down.
"How bad is it?" Seo Jun started
"Not so bad but some people are talking and we need to find a way to make rumors stop spreading. I will cut whatever we're doing with.."
"Why would you do that?, People would talk more if you cut business ties with Haneul's Empire but if we keep working pretending like nothing happened then they won't have any other rumors to spread and besides it was Seo Yun my brother that picked up a fight with me not Eun Kyung"
"But she was the reason and he even claimed she was his woman"
"Now that's how rumors spread coming from Mr. Han" Seo Jun said and he laughed.
Mr. Han sighed before speaking. "What I want to say might provoke you but I'll say it anyway. Is your brother giving you a hard time?"
"A real hard time" Seo Jun answered.
"Do you want him out of the way?"
Seo Jun slowly looked at him. "I don't understand"
"Do you want me to get rid of him for you?"
"What?" Seo Jun asked standing up.
"Like I said it will piss you" Mr. Han spoke
"You want me to kill my brother?, How could you even bring something like that up"
"Calm down Seo Jun.."
"Why would I?, Siblings fight, couple's fight even strangers fight so why would I want to get rid of my brother just why?. Because of a woman?. If that's how lowly you think I can go then you're wrong, I won't hurt another man talk more of my own brother. Excuse me" he said and walked out of the house angrily.

He parked his car by his house angrily. "How could he say such?" He whispered, he sighed and got down from the car when he saw someone standing before him, it was his mother.
"Hello Seo Jun" she said in a weeping tone, her eyes were red and swollen. "How could you leave us like that, you don't pick your calls or reply our texts, Seo Jun why?"
"What do you want?" He asked
"Oh please don't start now, don't be rude to me my boy, I'm so sorry I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were going through alot" she wept kneeling on the ground.
Seo Jun fought his tears looking away.
"Please Seo Jun, please" she wept harder. He clenched his fist and turned back to walk to his car when he saw his father standing behind him.
"Seo Jun, you know I'm not good with apologies and all that but now I realize my mistake and I'm sorry"
"You're sorry?, What do you want now?, For me to say I've forgiven you and pretend we're all good when we're not. You hurt me!!"
"I know, I did some researches and found out how much you and Choon Hee had to do, I'm so sorry my boy"
"I'm not your boy, I'm not ready to forgive anyone yet so please excuse me" he said and opened the car door.
"Seo Jun, Seo Jun please" Seo Young begged but Seo Jun drove off.
He parked by the road side , he bent his head on the wheel clenching his fist. He wept, he wept now, "How could I just...how can I..." He whispered weeping hard. "How...." He kept saying as tears flowed down his eyes uncontrollably. His phone vibrated and a message came up, he cleaned his eyes and picked his phone up checking who the message came from. He stared in surprise seeing the sender, it was Eun Kyung.
'𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆?, 𝑯𝒐𝒘'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒓𝒚?' 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕'.
"What?" He asked. He hurriedly started the engine of the car revising and heading back home.

Eun Kyung parked by the road thinking of all Seo Yun did, she couldn't believe he could be so like that, she hated his attitude. She picked her phone and searched Seo Jun's number, she found it and decided to send a message. She began typing.
'𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅...' she stopped and erased it typing again.
'𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒖𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇...' she stopped again, she didn't want to mention Seo Yun for any reason. She inhaled looking from the phone before she began typing again.
'𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆?, 𝑯𝒐𝒘'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒓𝒚?'. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕'. She started the engine of the car and began driving towards the location he gave her. She arrived and got down, her phone began ringing it was Seo Yun calling, she ignored it and walked forward when she saw Mrs Seo Hiah.
"Mrs Seo Hiah" she called and the woman looked at her with her husband.
"Oh Eun Kyung!" She called running to Eun Kyung and hugging her. "Oh my baby Eun Kyung" she wept as Eun Kyung consoled her.
"Enough crying now, what's the problem?" She asked
"My Seo Jun doesn't want me, he doesn't want me to be a part of his life anymore"
"No that's not it, he can't do that"
Mrs Seo Hiah pulled from her. "I will not make something like this up will I?, I am a weeping mother".
"You..." Eun Kyung was cut short when Seo Jun from behind took her hand walking into his building as his parents watched without saying a word.

He locked the door when they had gone in.
"Is what your mother said true?" She asked, he didn't answer but walked into the house.
"Why won't you answer me, your mother is hurting and why are you treating them like this, why should you be like this"
"Eun Kyung please let's not talk about it"
"Why won't we, I can't bear it if my mother cries in my front, I'll break down but you?, How is it that her tears isn't hurting you".
"Because when I needed her the most she wasn't there" he answered
"So what?, Did you listen to why she wasn't there?, Did she know you needed her alot? And even if all you said is true she's repenting now why won't you forgive her?"
"Eun Kyung" he called
"I cannot stay here when your parents are outside weeping all because they're sorry, parents take risk for their children and don't deserve to be treated like this. If you won't bring them in with the sincerity of your heart then I cannot stay here because I'll feel like a monster encouraging what you're doing"
Seo Jun smiled walking close to her and placing both hands on her shoulder. "I knew what I saw that made me fall for you"
Eun Kyung pushed his hands down. "Don't change the topic, go bring them in please and if it's not sincerely then don't even bother but remember I'll be watching. Go now" she said and held his hand taking him towards the door.

Seo Jun walked out and his mother rushed to him. "Seo Jun honey, are you here to cast us away finally, should I beg? I'll beg" she said and made to kneel but he stopped her.
"Please don't kneel, I don't want you kneeling"
"But I'm sorry, I'm.."
"Shh" Seo Jun whispered and pulled her close in a hug as she wept.
"My baby, my baby" she wept and he chuckled, he looked at his father who walked closer to them. He faked a smile and asked him to come forward which he did joining the hug.

The table was filled with laughter from all the four people on the table. "It's been a while since we laughed like this" Seo Hiah said
"I agree, don't you agree Seo Jun?" Eun Kyung asked looking at him and he chuckled.
"Yes Mom, I'm so grateful that Eun Kyung's here now"
"Yes, I am too" Seo Hiah spoke.
Seo Young cleared his throat standing to his feet. "This was a wonderful dinner, thank you Seo Jun and Eun Kyung but I must leave now. Take care"
"Take care honey and tell Seo Yun I'm fine okay and that I'm sleeping at Seo Jun's place okay?"
"I will" he nodded before looking at Seo Jun. "Thank you for giving us another chance to be good to you, we promise never to let you down...."
"Again" Seo Jun added.
"Again" Seo Young said. "Take care" he said walking towards the door.
"Dad" Seo Jun called and he stopped, he stood from his seat and walked towards his father. "Take care of yourself" with that he hugged him.
It was late and Eun Kyung raised her bag to leave.
"Why don't you sleep over" Seo Jun asked
"I.. can't, you need time with your mom and..."
"Even though, I need you to stay with me" he said walking closer to her until she reached a wall.
"Uhhh Seo Jun, I'm still in a relationship with your brother, we shouldn't be..." She cleared her throat. "Together"
Seo Jun sighed and moved backwards giving her space. "Goodnight"
"Uhh yeah. Goodnight" she said hurriedly and ran out of the house as Seo Jun watched.
"She's still the dramatic Eun Kyung" Seo Hiah spoke from behind.
"You were watching us?" He asked walking towards her.
"I was just passing by" she replied and he hugged her from behind kissing her cheek.
"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean to make you suffer like that" he apologized and Seo Hiah smiled.
"It was my punishment for paying no attention to your pain. I'm glad it's over and I'm going to make amends so I don't get to hurt either of my sons"
"Again" Seo Jun said and she chuckled.
"Again".

Eun Kyung walked into Haneul's office when she saw Seo Jun seated writing on a book and Ji Eun walking all around him and talking so much. She smiled and turned from them reaching the door and knocking on the door.
"Come in" Haneul spoke and she got in.
"I finally got the best out of many fabrics. Take a look..."
"Eun Kyung" Haneul called ignoring all she said.
"Yes"
"Tomorrow is my Hwang's birthday"
"Oh, you remembered.."
"Why wouldn't I?, I am his mother don't forget".
"Yeah sure. What about it?"
"I want to throw a party for him"
"A party?"
"Yes"
"Why are you telling me this?"
"Because I need your help, I want to reunite with my family, Him Chan already accepted me back but my Hwang is having a hard time doing that. Please arrange the party and don't let him know I'm sponsoring it. Invite his friends in school, guests from Haneul's Empire and Riala's Empire. I know this wasn't our agreement but I'm a desperate mother who just wants her family back"
"I will help you on one condition Haneul"
"What is the condition?, I'll do anything"
"I need you to give me a sincere reply. Are you coming back into Hwang's life to stay or to leave soon?"
"I want my family back, I'm not going to leave my son ever please" she begged.
"Fine. I will help you".

Hwang woke up the next morning when he heard a loud noise, he opened his eyes and everyone screamed. "Happy birthday!!"
"Oh my God" he sat up. "You all remembered, where's Nari?" He asked looking around.
"I'm here Hwang and I didn't forget" she raised her hand and everyone chuckled.
"Happy birthday Hwang" Chae Won said and he smiled.
"Thank..." He stopped halfway and looked at her. "Chae Won?" He asked and she blushed.
"Yes"
"Aaahh!" He shouted covering himself with the blanket as others laughed, he hated it when people saw him in his pijamas.
"Alright guys, give Hwang space to have a change of clothes" Eun Kyung said making others leave the room. "Ya Hwang, a birthday party has been organized for you so get all your school friends here, today you're gonna have so much fun"
Hwang smiled. "Thanks Eun Kyung"
Eun Kyung touched his head before scattering his hair. "You're welcome" with that she left the room closing the door behind him.

The party had started as the whole place was filled with different guests who wished Hwang a happy birthday celebration. He was really full of smiles when he saw Haneul walked in.
"What's she doing here?" He asked
"Calm down Hwang" Eun Kyung told him.
"Did you invite her?" He asked
"No i didn't, she invited me and everyone here. I know you're pissed but..."
"You promised never to get involved but you lied"
"Well yeah at first I wasn't going to get involved but what's the point of keeping these things to myself and Haneul is my boss, if you're gonna keep hating on her it's not my problem but you cannot stop a mother from coming to her son's birthday party"
Hwang exhaled as he kept watching her. "Well she's welcomed here but she shouldn't address me as her son".
"She'll try her best" Eun Kyung said.

"Let's welcome Mrs Haneul of Haneul's Empire" a man announced and she walked gracefully to the stage picking the mic.
"I want to thank everyone for coming here to celebrate with my son, my Hwang. I know many of you have brought birthday gifts for him and even I too have for him. I wish he listens to it and know I really care"
Everyone began to clap as a soft music began playing.
She held the mic singing softly..

☼︎☼︎ 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆.☼︎☼︎

"Are you kidding me?, I didn't know Mrs Haneul could sing so well" Nari commented
"That's not just any song, she wrote it specifically for Hwang. Him Chan said she would sing songs for him when he was still little" Eun Kyung spoke.
"Wow, she's full of surprises".

☼︎☼︎ 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏.☼︎☼︎

☼︎☼︎ 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚.☼︎☼︎

☼︎☼︎𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑯𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔.☼︎☼︎

☼︎☼︎𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.☼︎☼︎

☼︎☼︎𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒊 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓.☼︎☼︎

☼︎☼︎𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕..☼︎☼︎

Hwang looked away from her as Eun Kyung placed a hand on his shoulder. Haneul kept singing slowly leaving the stage and walking towards her son who tried to hold his tears.
"Hwang my darling, I'm so sorry" she apologized again.
Hwang wasn't looking at her, tears were flowing from his eyes.
"I promise to be a better person from now on please" she begged.
Him Chan walked forward. "Hwang please, don't embarrass your mother any further"
Hwang slowly looked at her. "Are you really coming back or is this one of your tricks"
"Hwang my baby, I'm sincere, I'm sincere my darling".
"If you do it again then I'll never forgive you, ever".
"Yes my baby, ever"
Hwang opened his arms and she hugged him weeping so hard. Him Chan joined the hug as everyone rejoiced happily.
"Alright guys, let's have fun tonight!!" Nari shouted as loud rock music was played making them sing and dance.

Seo Jun, Choon Hee and Ji Eun walked into the event when Eun Kyung looked at him, she smiled on seeing him
"Someone's so happy to see Choi Seo Jun" Nari spoke from behind.
"I don't know Nari, he's always radiant"
"It's because you still feel something for him so he'll always look radiant in your eyes. When are you two going to be together?"
"I don't know Nari, I..." She stopped talking when Seo Yun walked in and his eyes settled on her.
"Here comes the devil of your life" Nari whispered
Seo Yun walked up to her. "Hello Eun Kyung, can we please talk?" He asked
Eun Kyung nodded and left with him.
Seo Jun stood at a spot watching them leave together.
"Finally Hwang and Mrs Haneul will have a real mother and son relationship I'm so happy for them" Choon Hee said but Seo Jun didn't reply or contribute.
"Seo Jun?" She called looking at him, she followed his eyes and saw Seo Yun and Eun Kyung. "Do you want to grab a drink?"
"I want to leave"
"Leave?" She asked
"Yes"
"Uhh, come with me then I know a place far from here where we can chill and calm down".
Seo Jun exhaled looking at her. "Lead the way".

Seo Yun and Eun Kyung stood before each other. "I've been calling but you're not picking up"
"Is there any reason I should?"
"Eun Kyung please, let's not argue"
"I don't have any intention of arguing with you Seo Yun"
"Okay. I'm sorry about what happened that day and I just want us to be good and happy together. I'm sorry" he said and slowly took her hand.
Eun Kyung sighed. "You shouldn't meddle in my work just so that I don't get hurt" she said and he smiled.
"Not anymore. Let's hang out together I've got an amazing place I think will be cool if we hang there"
"I can't, I have to go inside it's Hwang's special day" she answered.
"Why should you go inside?"
"Why shouldn't I?"
"Nothing.. it's just my brother is in there and I don't mean to be so insecure but I rather you not go in"
Eun Kyung pulled from his grip. "There you go again, do you know you're the last person Seo Jun would ever talk about when we're working, he's so focused on other things but your case is different"
"You think I'm so bothered of him?"
"I can't believe you, you're unbelievable and the next time you stand before me or call me to tell me something like this then we're done" she said and walked away from him. She fastened her steps, she couldn't believe he'd still insist she left Seo Jun, she was so done with him, she couldn't do it anymore. She walked into the party ground looking around for Seo Jun bit didn't find him.
"Eun Kyung come let's take a photo" Hwang said running to her.
"Oh, yeah" she answered leaving with him still looking around.