EUN KYUNG 🥰 SEO JUN 50

"Can you please not do it?"
    Eun Kyung looked up at him in surprise.
    "Excuse me?" She asked and he placed both hands on her shoulders.
    "I don't feel comfortable with the idea of you and Seo Jun partnering in anything"
    "What are you saying?, We weren't even the ones who picked. Mr. Han did and..."
    "I know but you can say no right?. Look I know my brother and seeing you both together will break my heart, you can do this for me right?"
    Eun Kyung slowly pulled his hand down. "What is this all about?, Why should you even ask me to do that?"
    "Because my brother can be so clingy and.."
    "And what?..You think I can just run into his arms and.."
    "Maybe not you but him and..."
    "Aaaahh!!" She shouted with both hands on her head, she was going insane. "What is wrong with all of you?"
    "Eun Kyung"
    "Just leave me alone damnit!!, Leave me alone!!" She shouted and rushed into the house. She locked her door and fell on her bed weeping.
    Hwang slowly walked into the room watching as she wept hard, he looked through the window and saw Seo Yun standing there, he frowned and walked out of the house meeting him.
    "Hwang how is she?, How is Eun Kyung?, Let me go see her" he said and made to enter the house but Hwang blocked his way and closed the door.
    "She prefers to be alone"
    "Get out of the way"
    Hwang folded his arms standing in the middle of the door.
    "What are you going to do?, Haven't you caused enough problems for her already?"
    "I'm not having this conversation with you kid"
    Hwang chuckled. "Yes I'm a kid but I am way smarter than you'll ever be." he said and Seo Yun grabbed his collar hitting him against a wall.
    "I'm warning you..."
    "Hurt me and Eun Kyung breaks up with you ASAP"
    Seo Yun laughed. "Why do you always get on my nerves?"
    "Why should you ask her not to work with Seo Jun?, What exactly are you afraid of?. Your insecurity will make her dump you soon"
    Seo Yun pressed him harder against the wall. "What did you say?"
    "Eun Kyung is not the kind of person to be ordered around or commanded to do something, anything at all. She has her ways and even Seo Jun knows that"
    Seo Yun exhaled slowly. "Why?, Why do you prefer my brother to me?"
    "Because you're not a good person, someone who steals his brother's girlfriend is a terrible person"
    "I didn't steal her she chose me, me!!"
    "That's what you think, but do you know what she says when she's alone?, Do you know who her heart really beats for?" Now he scoffed.
    "No, her heart must beat for me" Seo Yun whispered. "No!!" He shouted punching hard on a wall giving Hwang the chance to run inside the house.

    Seo Jun parked his car and got down walking into his house when he heard his name.
    "Seo Jun!, Choi Seo Jun!!"
    He slowly turned back and saw Ji Eun who ran to his arms. He smiled and hugged her.
    "I was waiting for your call, why didn't you call me?"
    "You came to Korea but didn't call me, I should be mad"
    "No no no, don't be mad instead play cute" she said giving a cute smile.
    Seo Jun chuckled. "What's up, why are you so happy?" He asked
    "Uhh, my dad told me you handled things in the company perfectly fine and I came to thank you. Thank you Seo Jun"
    "You're welcome have you had anything to eat?"
    "Yeah but I wish I was empty, I was at Choon Hee's house earlier but there seemed to be a commotion, do you know if she's fine?"
    Seo Jun faked a smile. "She is, it's late and you need to go home. Come I'll drop me"
    "No, I came with my own car, you should rest you just got back from the company. Goodnight Seo Jun" she said walking from him towards her car as her driver opened the door. She waved at Seo Jun before getting in and the car drove off.
    Seo Jun turned back to his house, had Choon Hee's father started again?. He recalled what happened abroad when they were in their final year.

    ༆༆༆༆༆༆༆
    𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒌𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕.
    "𝑫𝒂𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈"
    "𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. "𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅, 𝑴𝒓. 𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒙𝒖𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒅.
    "𝑫𝒂𝒅 𝒊'𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚"
    "𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏. 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆".
    "𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘"
    "𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆?"
    "𝒀𝒆𝒔!, 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒓. 𝑯𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘!!"
    "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓.
    "𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆" 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓!!" 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕.
    𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒕. "𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒓".
    "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚". 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅. 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

   Choon Hee didn't hear from her parents or even call them after that day. She began working really hard in the Empire and was promoted, they were back to Korea and he wondered if she missed them or wanted to talk to them. He sighed and walked towards his car getting in and driving off.

    He knocked on her door on reaching her house and she opened the door.
    "Huh?, Seo Jun it's late why are you here?"
    "I bought pizza on my way back, don't you wanna have a taste?"
    Choon Hee blushed. "Who wouldn't?".

    Both sat down in the balcony looking at the stars.
    "Do you remember how Ji Eun and James would always argue on the color of the stars" Choon Hee started and he chuckled.
    "Yes, James was really a joy giver"
    "Ji Eun too. She came by earlier have you seen her since she got back?"
    "Yeah I have. Still the same cute girl" he said and she laughed.
    "Sure cute" she added and sighed looking at the sky.
    "Choon Hee" he called and she looked at him. "Have you spoken to your dad?" He asked and her mood changed.
    "Why are we talking about that"
    "I don't know, the question just came up and I'm wondering"
    "I blocked them from every corner, I don't ever want to have anything to do with them"
    "Choon Hee..."
    "Why would I even want them?, All the years I lived with them I wasn't happy, I was fighting within myself and pushing myself harder than everyone. I was fighting to be the star in the sky void of stars but they never appreciated my little effort. I couldn't live a happy life and now I finally got the chance to be happy tell me why I would go back?, Does it even make sense?" She asked as tears filled her eyes.
    "It's alright, it's my fault for bringing it up"
    "No. I haven't told anyone about my life because I was so scared of what they would see me as or say about my parents. I won't blame my dad because that's his attitude but my Mom, she didn't care if I was hurting or dying. She'd watch my dad hit me and do nothing, she won't stop him or join him she just watched, what kind of mother does that" she wept
    "That's enough" Seo Jun consoled
    "I hate them, I hate both of them and I hope they can see that I'm doing better without them, I have a good job, a home and a car. I can do without his money" she wept out loud. Seo Jun pat her back as she cried.
    "Why?, Why should my life be so difficult, why?" She kept weeping
    "Shh" Seo Jun whispered still patting her back. "Say no more" he told her".

    Choon Hee saw Seo Jun out when he was leaving.
    "Don't cry again else I'll give you a name"
    Choon Hee chuckled. "Silly you, hurry go home before it becomes so very late"
    "Bye" he waved
    "Bye, take care of yourself" she said and he nodded.

    The next morning Choon Hee got dressed for work and came out when she saw Seo Yun standing outside.
    "Seo Yun how are you?"
    "Abroad looks so good on you" he commented and she blushed.
    "I'm sorry I've not come home to see you and your parents since I came back"
    "I know, Seo Jun has convinced you too"
    "What are you saying?" She asked
    "Nothing, never mind. I want to know where my brother stays"
    "I..I don't know" she replied and he laughed
    "Don't know?, You both came back from abroad together so tell me how is it even possible"
    "I said I don't know" she answered
    "Ya Choon Hee, I'm still angry that you couldn't make my brother stay abroad with you for the rest of his life so don't complicate matters for yourself more"
    "Make him stay abroad?, What does Seo Jun look like to you?, I bet you don't know him well"
    "Ya!, I'm not here to discuss Seo Jun just tell me where he stays"
    "I already told you I don't know" she said and made to open the door to her car but Seo Yun grabbed her arm hitting her back against the car, he was  now squeezing her arm.
    "Aahhhh Seo Yun that hurts, that hurts.."
    "Start talking or I'll break it"
    "East road.." she spoke fastly and he left her as she painfully rubbed her arm.
    "You're such a brutal being"
    "If I were you, I'll start thinking of ways to make Seo Jun fall for you because I won't let him come any closer to Eun Kyung" with that he turned walking towards his car, he gave her one last look before getting in and driving off.

    Seo Jun drove to the office when he got a text from Choon Hee.
    𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑬 ; '𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕, 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏.
    He frowned and left the phone focusing on the road, he had to head to the office first then later he'll deal with his brother. He drove into the office and parked before heading to the second floor.
    He reached and opened the door, the eyes of the two ladies turned to him.
    "You're late Seo Jun" Ji Eun said smiling.
    He smiled and walked in patting her hair gently.
    Eun Kyung watched both of them, were they so close.
    "Uhh Eun Kyung this is Seo Jun my big brother" she said and chuckled. "Seo Jun this is.."
    "Eun Kyung" he said instead and Ji Eun looked at each of them in surprise.
    "You know each other?" She asked
    "Yes, she's the woman I told you abroad" he answered smiling at Eun Kyung.
    "Oh my God!, She's Jo Eun Kyung. Oh my God!" She shouted running to her side and checking her out as Eun Kyung watched faking a smile. "You're so beautiful" she commented and Seo Jun laughed.
    "Oh my God..!"
    "Enough Ji Eun you're embarrassing her"
    "Oops, sorry" she said and walked back to Seo Jun's side. "So when are you guys getting married?"
    "Huh?" Asked Eun Kyung
    "Calm down Eun Kyung, my Seo Jun isn't a bad guy, he will take care of you"
    "Uhh, well. We need to start work. Miss Ji Eun"
    "Ohh, that's right but we'll continue this conversation later" she smiled and walked back to the table.

    Eun Kyung was done with a design and took it to Ji Eun who pointed at Seo Jun, she sighed and took it to him. He observed it and made some corrections giving it back to her. She took it and began corrections, on some occasions she'd stare at Seo Jun as he did his work. "How can someone be this cute" she whispered.
    He looked up at her and she continued what she was doing, he smiled and stood up walking towards her.
    "How long is it going to take?"
    "Almost done" she replied without looking up at him, he sighed and slowly bent towards her, his left hand was on the table by her left and his face very close to her as he watched what she was doing. She gulped trying to concentrate.
    Ji Eun who was sleeping earlier woke up and on seeing how close they were together slowly pulled out her phone taking unaware pictures of them. She smiled when she was done and began uploading it to the internet where she wrote. '𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑨 𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑺'.

    They were done for the day and got out of the office heading towards the elevator. Three of them got in and just when the doors were about closing, Ji Eun rushed out making it close without her in.
    "What?" Asked Eun Kyung still confused, she looked at Seo Jun who kept a straight face. "Ya! What are up to?" She asked and he chuckled
    "I thought you'd never say a word to me all day"
    "Just answer my question" she said and he chuckled again.
    "Nothing honey" he answered
    "Hon ...ey, who's your honey?" She asked.
    "You really want to know?", He asked slowly walking closer to her.
    "Ya Seo Jun stay where you are this is an elevator" she said but he wasn't listening, she moved backwards when a heavy bump came on the elevator which made her move backwards forcefully but he was fast to place his hand behind her head before it hit against the wall of the elevator.
    𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑬 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹 𝑰𝑺 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
    She was leaning against the wall and he was standing very close her with his hand behind her head. Their faces were very close to each other's.
    "Seo Jun move back a little" Eun Kyung whispered trying to push him but he didn't move.
    "Just let me stay like this, I've missed it" he whispered.
    She gulped looking away as he lowered his eyes to her lips. "Eun Kyung" he called and she looked at him. "I never abandoned you, I'm not asking for you to leave my brother. If you've fallen for him then it's alright by me, I just want you to know that all those years abroad my heart only belonged to one person" he slowly took her hand and placed it on his chest. "If you ever loved me then you'll know it hurts here" he whispered. "I'll wait for you but if you don't come back then I guess I lost to my brother but I just hope you really love him if not you'll be playing with his feelings. I might see him as a jerk but he's still my brother and I must care for him".
    𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹
    The door to the elevator opened showing Seo Yun standing there at the entrance........