HIS WOMAN 46

"𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒..., 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟...., 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒....,𝑡𝑤𝑜..., 𝑜𝑛𝑒.... 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅!!"
    Eun Kyung smiled, it was a new year. "Eomma, Happy New Year"
    "Happy New Year my love" Eun Hee wished her daughter before her phone rang. "Oh my it's Hwang" she beamed and answered the call.
    "Happy New Year Aunty Eun Hee!!!" He shouted from the phone almost deafening her.
    "Aigoo Hwang, happy New Year to you too"
    "Is Eun Kyung there?, Can I talk to her?"
    "Yes she is. Eun Kyung" she said giving the phone to Eun Kyung.
    "Happy New Year Hwang"
    "Eun Kyung, happy New Year" he wished. "Will you be celebrating the first day of the year with us as always?"
    Eun Kyung smiled, Seo Yun had already said they would go out. "I can't Hwang, Seo Yun is taking me out today"
    "Oh, okay take care okay. I love you"
    "I love you" she said and the call ended.
    More messages popped up...
    𝐽𝑖 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛;  𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐸𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠

   𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑛; 𝑌𝑎....𝐸𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔..𝐽𝑜 𝐸𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛.

    𝐻𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑔; 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒.

    𝑀𝑟𝑠 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎; 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 𝐸𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔. 𝐷𝑎𝑒 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛, 𝐺𝑎 𝑒𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑟𝑠 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠.
    She smiled bringing the phone down when it began ringing again, Nari was calling.
    "Jo Eun Kyung!!" She shouted once the call was answered.
    "Happy New Year Shin Nari"
    "Happy New Year baby girl. Let's hang out today, just two of us"
    "Uhh, well..."
    "Let me guess, that freak of a boyfriend is taking you out?"
    "Yeah and can you be less mean?"
    "Can't help it, wasn't trained to like fools"
    Eun Kyung chuckled. "We'll go out tomorrow"
    "Tomorrow it is, I don't know why he feels like he has the right to take you away in every wonderful event. Anyways no problem, tomorrow it is"..
    "Yeah, take care"
    "Same here".
    Eun Kyung sighed when the call had ended, she dropped her phone on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

    "Happy New Year" Seo Yun told her and she smiled.
    "Happy New Year Seo Yun"
    "I wish this new year brings us closer to each other" he said taking her hand slowly.
    "I wish for the best things to happen. Best wishes Seo Yun"
    "Best wishes my love".

    Eun Kyung and Nari laughed as they cracked a joke when Nari's phone vibrated. She checked it and a message from James came.
    '𝒀𝒂!!, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆'
"James... How dare he address me as Ya!, Does he want to die" she said
    "What happened?" Eun Kyung asked.
    "Wait let me reply him first" she said and began typing fast on her phone..
    '𝒀𝒂??, 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒀𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆?.... 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐...' she stopped typing as Eun Kyung looked at her.
    "Oh my" she gasped and scrolled back to the message he sent. "Aaahh!!" She shouted startling Eun Kyung.
    "Nari what's wrong?" She asked
    "It's James, he's back oh my God he's back!" She shouted
    "Really?, That's good news"
    "Yes, Eun Kyung I've got to go home now"
    "Let's go then, I'm also tired"
    "We're not going the same place so maybe you could just go home, I'll go to my place to see him."
    "Fair enough. See ya and good luck"
    "Thank you best bite. See you later" she said standing to her feet and rushing out.
    "You left your car key" Eun Kyung told her and she hurriedly turned back and picked it up before hurriedly leaving.
    Eun Kyung exhaled when Nari had left, she stood up and walked out of the restaurant to where her car was parked. She got in but didn't start the engine.
    "James is back, what next?" She whispered quietly, she exhaled tucking her hair strands behind her ear and looking forward. "I really wish you'd come back Choi Seo Jun". She looked away and started the engine driving out.
    She got home and dropped both her car keys and phone before walking into the bathroom. She let the cold water on her calm her nerves and racing heart, she erased all thoughts and freed her mind. Haneul's Empire was in her favor and recently they got a contract from one of the best fashion empire abroad. Riala Fashion Empire and the CEO would be coming to Korea to secure his place in their future investment and co-operation. She had her own car and finally moved out to her own house. She should be happy how her life had been and Seo Yun...he had been supportive since but....why she wasn't feeling happy was what she didn't understand. She didn't want to be ungrateful for all he did to help and be there for her, she was now thinking about all these that she didn't hear her phone ringing repeatedly.

    Nari parked her car and rushed out when she saw a black mercedes benz parked by her building, she blushed running to it when the door opened and James got down, he smiled on seeing her and she couldn't help but stare at how handsome and refined he looked.
    "Aahhhh!!, Namjachingue!!" She yelled running into his open arms, they hugged each other as he lifted her above the ground.
    "Aahhhh!!" She kept yelling in excitement, she hugged him tightly and wasn't letting go even when he wanted to.
    "Ya Nari, I'm choking. You're gripping me tightly" he said and she pulled from him glaring at him.
    "Seriously you're addressing me as Ya!, What does that mean?"
    "I'm sorry" he apologized
    "Not accepted" she snapped and he chuckled.
    "Still my beautiful stubborn girlfriend" he poked her nose.
    "Never address me as 'Ya' anymore"
    "Agreed" he said and pulled her close in a hug.
    "Aigoo I missed you soo much, I missed you so much" she said
    "I missed you more. Where does Eun Kyung live?" He asked and she slowly pulled from him.
    "Why are we talking about her now?"
    "We're not talking about her, I just want to know where her house is, I heard she moved out"
    "Uhh,not quite far, down the road very close to the snack store. The building there room 45"
    "Hmm, alright. I'm kinda thirsty"
    "Come on in" she said and held his hand taking him into the house.
    "My girlfriend's place isn't that bad" he commented and she glared at him.
    "I bet it's better than your house abroad" she said and he chuckled.
    She walked towards him dropping a cup of water on the table and holding another close to her lips. "I'm curious why were you asking for Eun Kyung's address?" She asked drinking her cup of water.
    "Well Seo Jun wanted it..." Nari choked immediately coughing loudly and he helped pat her back.
    "Why are you drinking water like that?" He asked worried.
    "Wait...Seo Jun. Choi Seo Jun"
    "Yes why?" He asked
    "He's back?" She asked
    "Yeah, Choon Hee too. Actually their flight was next month but he insisted on coming back soon Choon Hee too so I guess it's a surprise to everyone"
    "Oh my God" she whispered
    "What was that?" He asked
    "Uhh nothing, I'll just call her..."
    "Why?, If you call her then it won't be a surprise anymore. Leave it.."
    "Ya James..."
    "It's alright, come here" he said taking her hand as she sat beside him still surprised. "How did you become this pretty, tell me?" He asked
    "Joker" she said and he laughed...

    Eun Kyung walked out of the bathroom on a towel and began drying her hair when she heard her phone vibrate, she walked towards it and saw seven missed calls from Seo Yun. "Seven??" She whispered before checking her messages.
    '𝑬𝒖𝒏 𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈'.
    "Calling, why?" She asked before typing..
    '𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚?'
    '𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒕?' he sent and she thought if there was anyone she was supposed to meet. She then typed
    '𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕?'

    '𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑'