Season 2 episode 2

Start from the beginning

The scene changes to the girl from before and Hakkai walking on the street.

The screen switches to Mikey as he smiles before turning back.

The scene moved to Draken who was leaning at a railing, he then look at the screen.

Mitsuya was then shown at an alley leaning against a wall before stepping away from wall and staring ahead.

Draken look at Mitsuya 'I hope I get my answers' Then he's head hurts as he heard someone says "Thank you for coming at my brother's funeral" then he sees in his head future Takemichi stares in horror.

He sees a picture frame but the picture was blurred. His head stop hurting and he went back watching glancing at Mitsuya once in a while.

The screen lit up only to switch back to Takemichi and Chifuyu driving at the road.

The scene changes and Chifuyu was now seating infront of a grave. The screen zoomed his face as he wears sad expression.

'Chifuyu...' Kazutora,Ryusei, and Baji look at the boy worriedly.

It then switches to Hakkai walking on street before he turned to the camera with a serious face.

The screen zommed out to show Kisaki and Hanma standing on a road.

Everyone glares at this

Koko turned to the camera and put his tounge out while Inupu simply stares.

Koko blink while Inupi shrugged and proceed to seat with Chifuyu and Takemichi.

The guy from church was shown smirking as he walks before smirking to the camera.

Future Naoto was shown in an alley, he simply just turned to the camera, as it switches to Future Kazutora standing his back on the screen.

Hinata was then shown as she smiles sweetly.

The screen glitches and Future Hinata was shown as Takemichi tries to reached for her.

His stance was changed to a fist as if he was in a fight, and the next person to pop out was Mikey who wears an emotionless face.

Mikey flinched 'What happened?'

The scene changes to a kid running around passing by Takemichi who stares to the ground before letting tears escaped his eyes.

Takemichi blushes and Hina giggles much to everyone's confusion.

He wiped the tears and wears a determined expression instead. His death, Future Akkuns deaths, Hinata's kiss, Draken unconscious and few more recaps had been shown.

The screen shows Chifuyu walking along with Hakkai, Mitsuya, Draken,and Mikey.

Takemichi then turn around to see them at his back before giving them a smile ending the opening.

The screen fades to black before the episode unfold.

Episode 26: Gotta Go

The scene started with future Kazutora as he speaks "Shiba Hakkai is the 11th leader of BLACK DRAGON. Rumor has it the bastard killed the last leader for money and took over BLACK DRAGON."

"He killed someone for money?"

The flashback ends and it switches back to reality.

'That's what Kazutora-kun told me...'