Season 2 starts

Começar do início

A flashback shows up

Baji turned to Kazutora 'What? He what? But the last time I check the screen says otherwise.'

Kazutora was shown with short pure black hair walking out of juvie, a bag in his hand. He look up in surprise when a car suddenly stopped in front of him.

"It's you..."

Chifuyu was seen leaning on the window of his car.

"It's been a while, Kazutora. Need a ride?"

The scene changes.

"Toman has gone to the dogs. They're a criminal gang with zero ethics, and the cops can't touch them. I want us to turn Toman back into what it used to be." Chifuty had said to him.

The flashback ends and it switches back to Kazutora.

"He'd been fighting all alone this whole time. But you...What the hell were you doing?!"

Takemichi's eyes widened. 'I get it now. In this timeline, I ended up so rotten, Chifuyu couldn't rely on me.'

'Partner.'

'Oh fuck. I will definitely won't leave this two alone ever! Ryusei too!'

"Toman got so big, it lost its way. Still, you guys were the first to serve as Kisaki's lackeys. Draken, our only hope, ended up on death row. And nobody knows where Mikey is now. So, Takemichi, where is Toman headed? Remember how Mikey once said he'd build a new era for hoodlums? Just like he said, Toman has gotten huge. Drug dealing, prostitution, illegal casinos, loansharking, murder. Toman does every kind of crime and has grown huge doing it. But...But...Is this the era that Mikey wanted to build? Id this the Toman that Baji wanted to protect?"

"Toman became big rotten tomato damn" Mikey gritted his teeth.

A flashback was shown

"So, I'm going to build a new era for hoodlums." Mikey had said to him.

The flashback ends only to begin with another flashback

"I want a gang where each of us is willing to risk our lives for each other." Kid Baji had said

The flashback ends once again

Kazutora speaks "Back then, this wasn't the kind of Toman they wanted to build. Isn't that right, Takemichi?"

'It's "we" Kazutora. You also one of us who build Toman.' Draken silently glance at the boy.

Takemichi's tears fell down his face. 'He's right. It's not!'

"It's not! The Toman I loved wasn't like this! It was always something to be proud of!"

"Yes. Let's take back our Toman."

The scene changes.

"Kazutora-kun, I...I don't really remember things well, so I might ask some weird questions. How did Toman end up like this? Well, I mean...I'm still kind of in shock, so my head is pretty fuzzy."

"It was Mikey."

"What?"

"Mikey changed completely. Toman changed because Mikey changed."

"It can't be! Someone else must be behind it! Isn't Kisaki pulling the strings or something?"

"A month ago, Mitsuya went missing. Mikey sent for him, but he hasn't seen since then."