Chapter Twenty

#NEXT_DAY#
PIPER
I was in the house all alone in the house. Well not actually alone because these useless maids are all here doing one lazy thing or the other. Gosh…I just hate the fact that Ryan can’t just love me and forget about that stupid Maya.
After killing Amara, he still couldn’t try to love me. After coming back from the state with Charlotte after our graduation, I got to speak to him and it felt so nice.
I thought he was going to fall for my charms but no…he prefer to love that mere stupid and worthless maid. I feel so bitter right now and I won’t st©p killing anyone that tries to get close to Ryan. Ryan must be mine.
“Miss Piper…I have made your bath re-ady” my personal ugly maid said and I just stare at her with so much anger.
I felt like swallowing her right now so she won’t exist in the surface of this earth. They’re all so useless and worthless.
“Miss…”
“GET OUT bit-ch!!!” I yell at her thun-derously and she was startled but she left anyways.
Silly thing!
The sound of my ringing phone brou-ght me back from thinking again. Gosh who the fv¢k is this? I pick up my phone and saw that it was Draco.
Why would Draco be calling me ? He never calls…I’m the one that only calls him. Or does he want to tell me that he’s not longer interested in killing Maya? I don’t think so…he’s a professional @ss@ssin.
“Hello Draco…what’s the meaning of this calling?” I said after swiping the phone to the right and placing it in my ear.
“Its urgent piper…you have to come to the Greenville’s mansion right away” he said it like he was in a haste.
What could have happened in the Greenville’s mansion? OMG!…hope nothing has happened to Ryan? Gosh i need to be there fast.
“I’ll be there in a jiffy” I said and disconnect the call.
I quic-kly went and took my bath and put on something nice. I arrange my hair in the best way i can. I took my purse and slide my phone inside before leaving the house. I told the driver that I’ll be driving myself.
*
*
*
I got to the Greenville’s house in no time and the guards open the gate for me in no time. I c@m£ down and scan the compound but there was no sign of Draco or is he inside?
What would he be doing inside the Greenville’s house? I walk slowly glancing at every corner in the compound but didn’t see any b©dy that look like Draco.
I walk into the mansion and the maids I met on the way were all going to one direction – the living room. Let me find out what’s really going on first. I was almost there when i heard something.
“You were trying to kill Maya right? Who paid you to execute the plan?” I heard Ryan asking who I don’t know because im not in the living room yet.
I don’t think coming here was a good idea at all. Now that they have Draco, he will reveal all my dirty secrets to them. I have to run faraway and hide. I don’t want to go to jail.
“St©p right there” I saw a cop holding a gun and pointing it at me. Gosh…I think my end is near.
“Move ahead now” he command and I do as i was told.
I got to the living room and saw how bad they have  treating Draco in the living room. The cop made me kneel down.
“Wanted to escape right?” Charlotte ask walking close to me like she owns the world.
“Charlotte…what have I done? I don’t un-derstand what’s going on” I said trying to pretend.
“Do you think you’ve done nothing wrong?” She ask and Ryan walk up to me and sl@p me. Some police men has alre-ady handcuff Draco.
“What’s the meaning of this?” I ask feeling so much pain on my cheek.
“You’re still pretending not to know about Amara’s death? Oh…your culprit is here alre-ady” Ryan said and I turn to see Raymond.
We’ve all been doom.
RYAN
I smile as Raymond walk inside the living room with a gun pointed on his head. I had it all planned. Since Charlotte has the number of the guy they arranged to kill Maya, I told her to call him so we can use him to get them.
I had alre-ady called the police before they started coming one after the other. It was fun handling them one after the other.
“Raymond…so you could have the heart of killing someone you claim to love and haunt me with it right?” I ask as i walk close to him.
“What the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to pin the death of Amara on me because you don’t want to go to jail as the Greenville’s heir?” He said and he got sl@pped for it.
“Shut the hell up moron…we have all the evidence that you and piper conived with each other to kill Amara but I really wonder why you guys were so heartless to not of listen to the poor lady’s cry” Piper said.
“Ryan…I’m really sorry for what I did to Amara. I’ve had great crush on you for a very long time. Even before you met Amara but you didn’t look at me not to talk of approaching me. I thought that being friends with Charlotte would make you love me but still yet, you still didn’t look at me and I had to take the nearest action…”
“…and the action was by killing any lady that comes into my life right?” I said cutting piper shut.
“I’m sorry” piper said
“Sorry can’t bring Amara back” Ryan said
“I fell in love with Amara first and I told you about it…”
“…but you didn’t tell me that it was Amara that you were in love with okay” I yell cutting Raymond shut.
“You should have known with the way I kept going to see Amara and the smile I get each time she’s around” Raymond said
“So you thought killing her was the best option right?” Charlotte ask and Raymond was speechless.
“Raymond…you are all going to rot in jail” I said with tears almost dropping out of my eyes and signal the police to take them away. They’re not fit to exist on the surface of this earth because they’re so evil.
Even though ma-king them go to jail won’t bring Amara back to life, at least I have avenge her death and i feel so happy within me. I follow the police to the station to give them my evidence.