chapter five

CHARLOTTE

We were talking and laughing at different jokes, when Maya walked in.

"Ms Charlotte, you sent for me" she said bowing. I could see the marks that Zack inflicted on her skin. She must have learnt her lessons.

"Look who we have here Piper" I said and sip a little from my wine before turning to Piper.

"She's Ryan's new maid. Ryan's personal maid." She said laughing

"Really!...she's too beautiful to be called a maid" Piper said

"That was the same thing I thought Piper but Ryan won't listen" I said and turn to look at the Maya girl.

"What's her name?" Piper ask

"Maya!" I replied

"Oh really...Maya or whatever,I'm piper and I'm here to warn you, make sure to know your limits between you and Ryan because he's mine. Don't even try to seduce him,thereby making him fall for your silly ass" Piper said giving her deadly glares.

I trust Piper, she's going to talk fear into Maya. I just hate this Maya of a girl so much, for coming here to work as a personal maid to Ryan. It isn't only she, but the other maids that has worked for Ryan. I hate any lady that comes to work as Ryan's personal maid.

"Bitch, say something" Piper said but she still remain mute.

"Cat got your tongue?" I ask

"No ms but I don't have anything to say" Maya said.

"You won't have anything to say because I know your mission in this mansion is to make my brother fall for you. You gold digger" I said

"That's what this low lives are good at. They only want to steal from wealthy people instead of them to work very hard and become rich like us" piper said

"I'm not a gold digger. I'm only here to work and take care of my family" she said

"Lies!... All lies. You're here to be with my brother. Who wouldn't want to be with the most hottest model in this city huh?" I said so angry.

"I said I'm not a gold digger!!!" Maya yell.

"How dare you talk back at a Greenville?" I said and slap her cheek so hard. Immediately, her eyes turn red and she started breathing heavily.

I turn to Piper looking scared. What's going on?  Is Maya a witch?

"I'm not a gold digger and I'll never be. I shouldn't be here working as maid for some wicked people if my dad didn't die. Don't think you have the guts to slap me Charlotte, because you weren't the one that employed me to work here. The money you're spending isn't yours, so why bragging about it.

And you Piper, you're a shame for heeding to a bad advice" she said and run off.

"Did you just hear what she said? You allow her to go just like that?" Piper ask and I turn to her with my mouth opened. I'm really speechless right now. I've never seen such a thing in my life since I was born.

"Piper, didn't you see her face?" I ask

"Of course I saw that but...oh! Are you afraid of that?" She ask

"Of course...I should be" I said

"Common Charlotte, let's go deal with her. She's just trying to get us scared of her by her acting" she said and I reasoned it with her. There might be truth in what she's saying.

"You might be right Piper" I said

"Yeah" piper said

"Alright let's go, I know what to do" I said and stood up. Piper stood up too and we went in search for Maya. That bitch, how can she?