Chapter seven

CHARLOTTE

Piper and I were gisting and laughing when ryan walk pass looking so angry. What went wrong? Did the meeting not went well?

"What's wrong with him?" Piper ask

"I don't know, I'll go check what's wrong" I said looking really worried. I hope that his cold behavior isn't back. I wouldn't want to cry because of him again.

I stood up and walk after Ryan with piper following me. When I got to Ryan's room door, I turn to piper.

"I'm sorry piper but you have to leave now" I said holding my forehead.

"But why? Why should I leave when the guy I'm planning to date isn't fine?" She ask

"Common Piper, this is a family matter. No outsider can solve it" I said

"What do you mean? He's just angry...that's all" she said.

"You don't understand piper. Just stay here and hear what will happen" i said and she nod before I went inside the room.

I met Ryan sitting on his bed looking so angry.

"Em...Ryan...you're back...and you're looking...so upset...is anything the matter?" I ask looking really scared. I have to be sure he hasn't return back to his cold old self.

"Get out Charlotte...Now!" He said

"But…"

"I said get out!!!" He yelled cutting me off. His eyes we're looking so red and his veins were pumped out.

Ryan has returned back to his old cold self. That old self that shuns everyone other person out of his life. I tried to hold the tears as I walk out of his room.

Piper was standing there looking worried. She must have heard everything.

"What happened in there Charlotte?" Piper ask

"Piper...he's back to his old self. Nobody can talk to him now. He's not going to grant anyone access into his life anymore." I said crying when i couldn't hold the tears anymore. My brother is gone. That guy in there is a beast in form of Ryan.

"You never told me about this" she said

"I was gonna tell you piper... but I was afraid you were going to refuse to date my brother" I said looking at her.

"So what should we do now?" She ask and sigh.

"I don't know...I have to call parents to come back immediately because I can't deal with my brother anymore" I said running to the living room to get my phone.

                          RYAN

I'm really not myself right now. The memories of Amara keeps coming into my head. I didn't kill her but Lucas won't believe me. He keeps accusing me of killing Amara.

I love Amara so much so why would I have thought of killing her?

The thought of loosing Amara make me to do stupid things. I cant get her off my mind. I thought i was forgetting her already but not until Lucas came and more fuel to the little burning fire.

I can't control myself thinking that I won't see Amara again.

"Amara is gone !!!" I yell throwing away my pillows

"I won't see Amara again!!" I yell bringing down the television. I keep throwing and breaking things

"Where is Amara? My Amara where are you? Come back to me please!" I said crying after destroying almost everything in my room.