Chapter two

MAYA

What's he talking about? I've never heard about maids offering their bodies to their employers. Is he telling me this to scare me or what?

"Sir I've...never.. heard..that" I said counting my words. I wouldn't want to say anything that make him angry because I want to just leave here and don't come back again.

I know that the job has already been offered to someone else. So I don't think I still have to be here.

"Oh she has never heard of that" he said laughing, making the guards to laugh too.

"Please sir I'm sorry about what I did. I understand I won't get the job. So please sir,allow me go home to my mother and brother" I said with head down.

He was about saying when a maid walk in.

"Yes what is it?" he ask

"Young master, your sister just arrived and requested to see you" she said bowing.

"Alright tell her I'll be with her in no time" he said and the maid bow and left.

"Yeah maybe today is your lucky day but you're never escaping from me. So that's why you're going to be working as my personal maid" he said

What did he just say? That I'm going to work as his maid? But...but I...thought...or maybe he didn't give any of those ladies that might have come for the interview.

But why is he giving me the job when I offended him on my first day in his house? I really don't want to come here again but he giving me the job is going to make me stay in this house.

No! I'm not taking the job. I don't want it anymore.

"Sir...I don't want the job anymore. You can give it to someone else" I said and he laugh

"And who's saying I'm offering you the job...I'm commanding you to work for me...and don't bother saying no cause it's useless. If you try me, I'll make your life miserable" he said and turn to his guards

"Untie her and tell her what to do" he said before walking out.

I feel so scared right now. The thought of him making my life miserable if I refuse to work for him is making me scared.

The guards untie me and led me outside the mansion.

"Make sure you're here tomorrow morning with your clothes because you'll be living here while working" the guard said before going inside.

I look at the mansion one last time before boarding a cab home.

                                       RYAN

I walk into the sitting room and immediately Charlotte saw me, she ran to me and hug me. Wow! I've missed her and her craziness.

"Brother I've missed you so much" she said still hugging me.

"I've missed you too Charlotte" I said smiling. I miss her so much. At least with her here, my days won't be bored anymore.

"OMG!...my bad...em Ryan, meet my friend, Piper and Piper...my brother, Ryan" she introduce.

"Who doesn't know the famous Ryan" her friend said smiling.

"Well Mr Ryan, just like your sister said, I'm Piper" she said bringing her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Piper" I said taking her hand and she smirk at me and left my hand. I notice she left a paper on my palm and I open it and it red *call me* with her number under.