Chapter fourteen

MAYA

I walk into the hospital with Mr Ryan as we walk to the nurse at the reception. Its already the next day and Mr Ryan has shown to be determined about revenging on his ex fiancee's death.

He was wearing a hoodie so no one would notice that he's Mr Ryan.

"Hi...how may we help you?" one of the nurse ask Mr Ryan and I.

"Em....we're here to see the doctor" I answered before Mr ryan could say anything.

"Does he know that you're coming to see him?" She ask

"Not really" I said

"I'm sorry but you won't be able to see him for now" she said

"But its urgent" Mr ryan said and I nod

"I'm sorry" she said and I held my head.

"Look...if you know what is good for you, better start calling that freaking doctor to come out and attend to me or this hospital will be locked up before the end of tomorrow" Mr Ryan said and i know that he must be really angry right now.

"Who are you to threaten an hospital like that?" The other nurse ask and Mr Ryan remove the cap of the hoodie and the nurses hold their mouths in fear.

"Are you going to call the doctor or you want me to lock this hospital up?" He ask and the nurses shook their head.

"We're sorry Mr Ryan" they said and place a call across the doctor.  It feels so good to be on top of power.

"He's waiting for you in his office. I'll take you there" the nurse said and led the way. We got there and she bow at Mr Ryan and left.

We walk into the office and met a middle age man seated in the office and operating on his laptop. He raise his head immediately he knew that someone came in.

"Good day Mr Ryan...sorry for the misunderstanding at the reception. I was the one who gave the order...."

"Keep your explanation to yourself...I'm not here for all that" Mr Ryan said cutting him shut.

"Okay...what brings the almighty Ryan to my hospital?" He ask

"Actually...I'm here for some investigations" Mr ryan said

"Investigations? About what ?" He ask so confused.

"I know that a hospital do have some CCTV cameras and I know that you keep records of everything that has happened in the hospital for a decade" Mr Ryan said

"Yes...what about that Mr ryan?" He ask still confused.

"Well...I'll like to see the activities of what happened on the 31st March,2014" Mr ryan said

"Why ? What for?" He ask

"My fiancee was brought here seven years ago and I'll like to know who brought her" Mr Ryan said

"But...."

"No buts...I need to see the clip for that day" Mr Ryan said and he nod before standing up to go get it.

"I like the fact that you're becoming brave Mr ryan" I said

"You taught me to be so and I'm doing just that" he said and smile at me and i smile back before the doctor came back with someone.

"Here's the guy in charge of everything about the CCTV and he's here with the clip that happened on the day you're talking about" the doc said and walk to his seat.

"So this was the activities on the 31st of March, 2014." The guy said and we started watching it from his laptop.

"Please can you fast forward it to in the evening of that day?" I ask and Mr Ryan nod.