Chapter nineteen

CHARLOTTE

I knew it...there's more to piper that I don't know. Why was so dumb all these while that I couldn't even notice it?

The way she was behaving and all tells so much about the things i never knew she has. She was about mentioning something before she stopped herself.

Something ki.., what if its kill she was about mentioning? Or is it kiss or kid ? I don't think so. With the way she was in a range, I think it's kill. At least let me place my mind on kill and find out who she has killed or kissed before.

But how do I go about it? I don't even have glue to how im going to know that she's doing something wrong.

I was thinking when a light sparkle into my eyes. I turn to the direction and saw her - piper's phone lying on the bed. She must have forgotten it because of how angry she was.

I smile when o thought came inside of me...

                          PIPER

I drove out of the Greenville's house with anger  thinking of how to get kill Maya. Draco always do a good job and that's why I'll still call him to go on with the plan.

Charlotte is saying trash. I felt like calling Draco now but i decided against it because i won't be able to concentrate on the road.

I got home and walk inside the house as I find my way to my room. I open my bag to bring out my phone but couldn't find it. I turn the bag up side down but i didn't find my phone.

I have a lot of secrets in that phone I don't want Charlotte to get access to them. If she does, then I'm doomed already.

I quickly rush downstairs to get the house telephone and place a call across Charlotte. I hope she picks. I dialed the numbers and place on my ear waiting for a reply.

"Hello...who's on the line please?" I heard someone said. It was actually a maid speaking. Gosh...their house is so filled with maids and I can't wait to get into Ryan's heart and start controlling those bitches the way they needed to be treated.

Not this house that I have just one maid who im so firing soon because she's a pain in the throat.

"I'm Piper...Charlotte's friend. Please i want to speak to her" I said and i can't believe im saying please to a mere maid.

"Okay...a few minutes please...let me go and get her" she said and i nod as if she could see me.

"Hello Piper...what's the matter? You haven't call me with a telephone since I know you to be my friend" I heard Charlotte and I heave a sigh of relief. At least im convinced that she didn't see my phone not to talk of tempering with it.

"Em...I kind of forgot my phone at your place. Did you see it?" I ask

"Your phone ? I'm coming let me check if its here" she said and i said *OK*.

"I just saw it now...its on my bed ever since and i didn't even notice" she said and i couldn't be more than happy that no one called me.

"I'm coming right away to get it" I said

"Its okay piper...I'll just send one of the maids to send it to your" she said

"That's so nice of you Charlotte. Thank you" I said

"Common...what are friends for?" She ask

"But i still need to be grateful" I said whining from ear to ear.

"Grateful my foot...alright I have to go now best friend...I'll talk to ya later" she said

"OK" I said and hang up and I release a big sigh of relief.