Chapter 14

♫︎ 𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 ♫︎

Darkness, that's what I see.

♫︎ 𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰
𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 ♫︎

Darkness, that's what I feel.

♫︎ 𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 ♫︎

Darkness is all I can think of.
I don't hear anything: just silence.

♫︎ 𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 ♫︎

I feel a nausea unknown to me accompanied by a tearing headache.

I squint my eyes because of an external light disturbing my sleep.

I try to slowly open my eyes but immediately close them again as soon as the light and headache become more intense with such an attempt.

I let out a thin groan, but after a few seconds I manage to open my eyes again and get used to the strong light around me.

My eyes fix on an unfamiliar white ceiling that automatically makes me feel confused.

It is as if I have woken up after a long sleep.

I remain there staring at the void for a few seconds feeling lost and asleep, but after a few moments I decide to finally get up by pulling off the sheets that previously covered my body.

As soon as I stand up, the headache from before becomes even stronger, so I immediately bring my hand to my head and sit back down on the bed I was lying in before.

I massage my temples, trying to ease the pain, and in the process I notice that on top of the nightstand beside the bed are neatly placed some medicines, hot tea, and a folded letter.

I immediately extend my arm, and the first thing I pick up is the letter, which seems to have been carefully preserved and written.

I open it and read what is written on it:

"Good morning my dear Y/N,
I hope you slept well without any kind of discomfort impeding your sleep. I know very well that you are feeling confused right now, but last night I noticed that you were feeling very sick and uncomfortable, so I bought you some medicine and good hot tea to make you feel better. As soon as you feel up to it, we can talk downstairs.

-Yoongi"

I stare at the letter for a few more moments confused and not understanding anything, yet the name seems familiar.

Now that I think about it, I don't even know what I'm doing here or who I am in general. I feel empty mentally, as if I have an identity crisis.

I don't remember anything that happened yesterday. I don't even remember what I did to the point that I ended up at this Yoongi's house.

Beginning to worry about myself, I put down the letter with a thousand questions in my head and immediately pick up the medicine, which I swallow along with some water. I consider drinking some tea, but as soon as I taste it a grimace of disgust is drawn in my face.