Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

I turn around again and snort knowing by now that I am doomed to die.

I look down and stare at a trail created with red rose petals that I had not paid much attention to when I entered.

The path begins at the entrance of the house and it seems to go up toward the second floor. To my room.

I reach down and pick up a petal, and I'm amazed when I realize that it is not made of plastic, but is a real rose petal.

At that exact moment I feel my senses slowly return to their places, and automatically I begin to tremble.

The rose petal slips from my fingers as I pick myself up trying to calm down.
Only now am I realizing the gravity of the situation, and the worst thing is that I have neither my phone nor my house keys with me since they are inside the bag I left in front of the gate.

I begin to think of a solution, but the whole house is locked. Both windows and doors.
I consider the option of screaming, but I quickly discard it since the neighbors would never be able to hear me.

Whoever managed to break into my house is definitely a strong person, since it takes a lot of strength to jimmy the iron security lock of my house.
Not to mention the fact that they are smart enough to manage to lock me inside my own house, turning it into a trap.

After a few minutes of reflection, I try to gather what little courage I have in my body, ignoring my sweaty palms and my body about to give way.

Despite my fear, I will die with dignity, that much is certain.

I look again at the path created with rose petals, and I decide to climb the stairs slowly and quietly, even though I made a mess while trying to open the front door.

As I climb the stairs, I begin to wonder who could do such a thing, but no one comes to mind since I have never had anyone despise me to the point of locking me inside my own home.

As soon as I catch a glimpse of the door to my room, I notice that it is open and the lights are on since there is the glimmer of light that slightly illuminates the hallway.

As soon as I arrive in front of the door, I look in to check who is inside and at that moment I swear I felt my eyes pop out of their sockets.

In front of me I find the last person I expected could be capable of such a thing.

"Y-yoongi..you..how-" I whisper in a surprised but at the same time frightened tone of voice.

My room was all messy: my bed covers were ripped, furniture was smashed as if someone had used a hammer on it, and posters of my favorite singers and actors were all torn and scattered on the floor.
The only things left untouched were my family photos and the posters of Agust D.

Yoongi was turned to the side wearing casual all-black clothes, with his face covered by glasses and mask of the same color.
He was staring at a picture of my family hanging on the wall.

Suddenly he moves with quick steps toward my direction and gently hugs me, being careful where to put his hands.

"Y/N..." He whispers.

I stand there for a few seconds not believing what I am experiencing right now, but as soon as reality hits me in the face, I push Yoongi violently and I give him a dirty look.

He turns back a few steps because of the push and stares at me with a blank expression on his face.

Did this asshole really dare to come into my house and do this?

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you by any chance crazy?" I scream out loud literally going out of my mind. The alcohol is giving me too much courage.

He stands there imperturbed staring at me, but after a few seconds he starts chuckling.
I swear that if it weren't for this bad situation, I would have even ventured that his laughter has a beautiful sound. But right now I just feel like punching him right on the face.

I stand there looking at him, but he stops and lets out a sigh.

"Ah...Y/N..." he says in a dreamy voice, and then he comes back to look at me "You are just as great as I expected."

It is at that moment that I feel the rage inside me spring into action, in fact I approach him and am about to slap that masked face of his but suddenly I feel a sting right in my neck.

I freeze there on the spot and I automatically bring my hand to my neck. But as soon as I touch it, I realize that something has been inserted into my skin, like a syringe. I immediately move my hand to remove it slowly but I notice that someone is holding it from behind.

So Yoongi didn't enter my house alone? Did this asshole bring someone else into my house?

I make to turn around to see who is the second person who broke into my house along with Yoongi, but my legs give out and I fall to the floor.

My vision begins to blur and the only thing I can see is Yoongi who is literally squatting beside my body.

"Y-you...n-ngh." I mutter as a few tears begin to line my face. I feel my whole body aching and dull.

"Shh...if you close your eyes, it will hurt less," he says looking at me with soft eyes. Those damn eyes that dragged me into this horror.

I try to move, but my body doesn't react and my brain seems about to do the same, since my eyes squint slightly rendering Yoongi's figure obscure.

"Take her inside the car and don't you dare lay a finger on her or I will cut off your whole hand"

After a few seconds my vision darkens completely and the last thing I remember seeing was Yoongi coming out of my room.

_____

_____

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.