𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 ᵐʸᵍ

«'·.¸ Welcome to ¸.·'»

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

I'd like to thank everyone for supporting this book by just being here

If you are planning to try your hand at this book, know that there are some small things to consider.

-

The first one is that this story is totally based on imagination (AU FF):

So the work, being completely fictional and not even similar to reality, does not in any way attempt to judge or offend the members of BTS or the BigHitEnt/HYBEEnt.

-

The second thing is that this book contains references and scenes of :

Violence

Blood

Swears or curses

Stalking

So if you don't feel comfortable reading this kind of book, then I ask you to stop reading NOW.

-

Next thing is to not copy, repost or change the plot.

This is a book totally derived from my imagination, so it's often really difficult for me to turn the images and ideas that go through my head into accomplished words and sentences that make sense.

This leads me to tell you that I put a lot of time and effort into this book even when it doesn't seem like it, so it is strictly forbidden to repost, copy, or modify the content by making it believe it to be your own.

-

Last thing is :
feel comfortable to give your own opinion!
Don't be shy to leave a comment, especially if it's constructive criticism.

Let's write and improve this book together.

Don't be a silent reader!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Said so, I can officially welcome you to this book, and I personally thank everyone even simply for reading!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯