Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I get out of the bus once the vehicle arrives at Yeongsan, and I walk for another 10 minutes before arriving at my destination.

As soon as I am in front of the company building, my eyes and mouth open wide in amazement.

The building in front of me towers above me with multiple floors that seem to stretch on forever.
The sun had just risen, casting a warm glow on the steel structure, making it look dominating in this warm morning.

I am completely mesmerized, and I feel like I'm unable to look away from the grandeur before me.

As I was lost in admiration, I suddenly hear a burst of laughter coming from a group of employees smoking near the entrance.
They were all looking in my direction, amused by my starry-eyed expression.

Feeling embarrassed and a bit silly for getting lost in the beauty of the building, I quickly regain my composure and make my way to the entryway.

As I approached the entrance of the HYBE building, my heart began to race. Butterflies swirled in my stomach, and my palms grew clammy. This was it - my first day at work. I took a deep breath and tried to steady myself, but the anticipation of what lays ahead made it hard to shake off the nerves.

I stand nervously outside the sleek glass doors of my new workplace.
My heart pounding in my chest.

After feeling a little bit better, I take a deep breath and I decide to finally step inside, feeling a rush of air-conditioned coolness hit my face.

As I made my way through the polished marble lobby, I couldn't help but feel a little starstruck.
This was the headquarters of HYBE Entertainment, the record label that represents some of the biggest names in K-pop.
I always had dreamed of working here for years, and now that dream was finally a reality.

As I approached the reception desk, the receptionist, a friendly-looking woman in her late twenties, greeted me with a warm smile.

"Welcome to HYBE," the receptionist said. "How may I assist you?"

I cleared my throat before speaking. "My name is Y/N L/N, I'm starting my first day here. I'm supposed to be working in the marketing department."

The receptionist nodded, typing away at her computer. "Yes, I see your name here. You'll be working on the sixth floor. Here's your ID badge and temporary access card."

I took the items and thanked the receptionist. "Do you have any advice for me on my first day?" I asked, feeling a little unsure.

The receptionist smiled reassuringly. "Just be yourself and work hard. Everyone here is friendly and supportive. You'll do great!" She cheered me up.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I thanked the receptionist again and made my way to the elevator.
As I stepped inside, I took a deep breath and reminded myself to stay calm and focused.

Everything is gonna be okay.

.·:*¨ skip time ¨*:·.

I gather my things from my newly assigned desk and I head towards the elevator.

Apparently the first week I only have to work until the afternoon, so I will be home early today.

Once I get to the ground floor, I greet the receptionist whose name apparently is MinJi.

As soon as I step outside the building, I notice that it is raining heavily, so I curse myself for not bringing an umbrella with me.

Not knowing how to protect myself from the rain, I decide to put my bag over my head and run quickly to catch the bus in time.

But just as I am about to start running under the rain, someone grabs me by the arm making me turn around.

"Where do you think you're going?"

A/N's POV

Thank you so much for reading till here