"Let me introduce to you, our sister-in-law." Amina announced to her friends.

"What?" Safiyya, Ruwaida and Aisha asked unanimously.

"Yes!" Amina confirmed.

"But-" Aisha started but decided against it.

"Your face rings a bell." Amina looked closely.

"Exactly." Safiyya agreed.

"Have we met before?" Amina questioned.

"Yes, we must have, I attended Peak Academy and I think both of you did also." Aisha laughed lightly.

"Aha! That's it." Amina exclaimed. "Wait. You've been together with my brother since then?"

"No, we somehow met on Instagram." Aisha pursed her lips to a thin line.

"How did you manage to sweep him off his feet? Because there's this girl he spent years with her, she eventually got married so it's kinda surprising that he's in love with you." Safiyya blabbed.

"Um, actually, we're not-"

"Mina! Where is this bride?" They heard someone yelled from the hallway. "Oh there you are." The person came into view with a smile on her face.

"Mina what is this? Just look at your face." Munira, Maimuna's sister said, being a little dramatic.

"Aunt Munira, forget about the makeup we'll fix it. Now let me introduce Aisha to you, she's-"

"Oh yes we met outside." Munira interpolated. "Now sit down let's get this makeup fixed."

"Aunt Munira, I think it's better we leave it, we'll retouch it later, let her finish her useless tears first." Ruwaida suggested.

"Sounds like a nice idea." Munira smiled. "I'll go send the cousins to you." Munira smiled and left before they could protest against it.

"Lock the door and we'll keep quiet no matter who knocks. I can't stand a lot of people being in this room." Aisha vocalised and Safiyya locked the door.

They chatted and laughed for a while but no one even knocked on the door, the could hear noises from the corridor sometimes.

"What event is it today?" Aisha asked what she had been wanting to ask.

"He didn't tell you?" Amina narrowed her eyes at Aisha. Aisha shook her head as she grimaced a little.

"It's henna party." Safiyya blurted.

"And the henna artist is not here yet." Ruwaida joined.

"I'm doing mine at night and leaving in overnight, so I don't really care." Amina rolled her eyes at her friends.

"You must do with us, for pictures sake." Safiyya scolded playfully.

"Yeah at least on the palm." Aisha agreed.

"Okay, I will since sister-in-law said I should." Amina gave in.

"Hello maa...yes they are with me...four...okay." Aisha said through the phone and ended the call.

"Maa said the two of you should meet her at the courtyard." Aisha directed to her friends.

"Ooh gladly." Safiyya beamed.

"It's our sister's wedding after all." Ruwaida joined and they went out of the room. Aisha locked the door after them.

"So sister-in-law..." Amina started.

"I'm not your sister-in-law." Aisha smiled as if she didn't say something bitter.

"You mean you guys aren't dating?" Amina asked in a perplexed tone. Aisha nodded.