Chapter (15): The Golden Heart Queen's Tale

Adrienne

Adrienne

Sage

A/N
I usually don't post pictures about the characters but I thought I do this for change for those who wants to picture them, however feel free to imagine the characters to your liking.
>>>

A week passed by and yet they still met whenever they got the chance to. They had two dates during that week because each of them was entitled to their works. Sage got busy with both her jobs, day and night to keep up with the rent, and Adrienne was behind the office doors, having conferences, meetings here and there that she barely had time to spend with her daughter and that made her gloomy and weary. However, when she comes back home and spends time with her daughter watching something on TV together, she receives texts from Sage, and she cherished those texts.

Sage may send texts but Adrienne was bolder by calling Sage and checking up on her which was enough to make Sage's heart melt at the mannerism. Calls or texts, it didn't matter which one used which method as long as they were keeping each other over the moon and they were somehow communicating despite the circumstances.

Adrienne put on her boxing gloves and made her way over to the punching bag but right before she could lay her hands on it, her phone beeped in her Gym bag. She sighed as she walked to the bench and inserted her hand inside, looking for the phone. Her fingers brushed the metal device and she pulled it out and opened it only to see a text message from Sage.

~Call me weird but I miss you. It's been days since I've last seen you~

She smiled to herself and her hand froze for a split second before replied her feeling and turning them into a text.

~Believe it or not I'm weirder than you because I miss you more and I missed our hangouts.~

She put down her phone on the bench and returned back to the punching back, wearing the gloves back as she stood right in front of it. She moved her right arm while the other hand was close to her face then started replacing them with every hit she made and the sound of the bag being punched echoed through the room, joining her grunts with every swing, left and right.