Locked inside

"Jisung can you hear me. Jisung. JISUNG".
Jisung snapped back into reality to see Minho holding his shoulder with a concerned face.
"Are you okay?" Minho asked.
"I'm fine" Jisung was the picture perfect of not fine.

"Everyone get to your stations I'm putting in place protocol 37. You all know your roles. Minho your an exception. Get you and Jisung to safety as your the most at risk targets" Chan said and everyone separated immediately.
"Yes Chan" Minho nodded and stood Jisung up.
"Jeongin your with me. Minho make your way through the the house and kitchen to get to the safe room" Chan took Jeongin and they both left the room.

"Jisung let's go" Minho held out his hand and they began walking out the room.
Minho stayed in front and checked all corners to make sure no one was there and then took Jisung with him. It had only been a few days so Jisung should only walk. Anything worse than that and he could tear his stitches.

Jisung felt like he was suddenly in an abandoned house. Before everywhere he turned would be a servant or maid walking around but now there was no one in sight.

He kept his hand firmly in Minhos hand as they crossed the corridor. He was looking around when Minho stopped and pushed him against the wall. Jisung went to speak but Minho put his hand over his lips for him to stay silent.

Minho looked forward and twisted his head round the corner looking frantically as far as he could. Jisung breathed a sigh of relief when Minho gave thumbs up and started to walk forward.

Feeling a presence behind him Jisung looked around. There was no one in sight and Jisung ignored it continuing forward until he felt it again but this time a shadow moved on the wall.
He spun around to see Bars head half down in a room, bruises all over his face. They made eye contact and Bar moved out of hiding and aimed a gun in his right hand.

Jisung grabbed Minho and pulled him around the corner just as a bullet shot out the gun.
Barely missing them the bullet zoomed past and into the opposing wall.
Minho and Jisung looked at each other.
"RUN".

They sprinted down the corridor as they heard the footsteps behind them and more gunshots echo around them. They ran into the open planned kitchen and hid behind the counter.
"Dammit" Minho whisper-yelled annoyed "Jisung are you okay? Are you in pain?".
Minho was very cautious of Jisung's condition.
"I'm fine. It was just a small run. Everything is good" Jisung gave a thumbs up hiding the pain he was experiencing.
He was able to hide his real expression long enough for Minho to believe him.

Minho looked around the counter and scooted round slightly away from Jisung to peer down the corridor to see if Bar was following them.
While he did that Jisung looked down at his chest and raised his shirt. The bandages on his torso began to stain with blood as it began to seep through. He grimaced as he could feel the stitches ripping but still holding on by a thread. He only broke off a few. He knew if he did anything extra from this point on he would entirely rip his stitches and he would bleed out.

"You sure your okay?" Minho turned back and Jisung quickly pulled down his shirt.
"I'm good. Now stop worrying about me and worry about the situation at hand" Jisung whispered as he heard footsteps enter the room.
"Jisung...Minho come on out I just want to talk" Bars voice filled their ears as he took slow steps through the room.

Minho looked up while Bar was looking around the room and slowly grabbed a knife quietly and brought it back down by him.
"Jisung when I say I want you to go out that door on the left" Minho pointed to a door.
"What no. I'm not leaving you here with this psycho" Jisung argued.
"Look at him. He's already in a bad condition. I can handle him but I will make sure you are safe first" Minho said leaving Jisung no room to argue as Bar came to the edge of the counter and Minho jumped out and shot the knife towards Bar.
"NOW".
Minho ran to Bar as he shot the gun but missed and shot the glass cabinet breaking the glass and showering it all over Jisung. Jisung stood up and rushed out the room leaving Minho and Bar to fight.

Both men fought for possession of the gun until it flew out of Bars hands and onto the floor. They both looked at each other and Bar ran for the gun. Minho tackled him to the ground as Bar kicked him in the stomach.
They punched each other while trying to reach for the gun.
Minho punched Bar in the face but Bar retaliated and slammed him in the face and kicked him in the neck sending him sprawling onto the floor.
Bar crawled across the floor and grabbed the gun standing back up to look at Minho who was coughing on the floor.

Minho looked up to see the barrel of the gun in his face.
"You destroyed my cover in the house and now I will kill you. How lovely, I guess the saying an eye for an eye is really true" Bar clicked the gun and Minho shut his eyes.

BANG

Minho heard the gun go off and then a large clatter on the ground. He opened his eyes to see Jisung breathing heavily holding a broken wooden chair in his hands.

Bar stood leaning against the wall with broken wood surrounding him holding his head.
Jisung ran and grabbed Minho pulling him up and then ran out the room as Bar made a random shot towards them.
"I WILL GET YOU" Bar yelled as he kicked the broken chair and walked out the room smacking his head to stop his vision from going any more blurry.

"Jisung I told you to run" Minho yelled as they ran to the living room.
"Is this really the time to be telling me off?" Jisung said as they both ducked behind the sofa as another stray bullet past them.

"Stay here" Minho ordered as went to move but Jisung grabbed his arm.
"Don't die" Jisung said.
"What do you take me for? I still need to get back and tell you off for not listening to me" Minho smiled and moved away.

Jisung watched as Minho disappeared from view. He leaned on the sofa and took a deep breath. It was getting harder for him to breathe. He gave a little cough and covered his mouth.
He looked down to see blood in his hand.
He rolled up his shirt and checked. The bandage was all covered in blood, too much for the bandage to hold. He went to move and felt a searing pain throughout his entire body.

"Shit. I've split all my stitches".