Setting up

Jisung had stayed in bed all day. He took sick leave from school because he wanted to avoid Kim and since he was attending a big event tonight his work did not start until 7pm when they set off.

He checked the time. 6:30pm.
"I guess I should get ready" Jisung looked at his suit he hung up by the mirror.
He slowly got up and changed into it. He had never worn something so expensive in his life. He felt like he had just won how to be a millionaire and spent loads on a suit.
"Hmm I don't look too bad though" Jisung complemented himself raising an eyebrow.
He finished up and headed out.

"Heeeyyy Minho I've heard a little story about you" Felix said jumping over to Minho who was leaning against one of the cars.
"What are you on about you fluff ball?" Minho pulled a face looking at Felix beaming.

"I heard not only did you take Jisung's jacket back to him but defended him" Felix tugged on Minhos jacket waiting for an answer.
"And how do you know that" Minho raised his eyebrow.
"Come on Minho everyone knows about it. Your the talk of the house" Chan walked over crossing his arms.
"Yeah and you did in in front of most of the staff" Jeongin popped up behind Chan.
Minho rolled his eyes.

"Sooooo why'd you do it?" Felix asked eagerly.
"What do you mean by that. I just didn't want his jacket in my room" Minho scoffed.
"Then you could have handed it to another staff to give to him but instead you went all the way there to give it personally. Not like you at all" Seungmin now showed up.
"Are you all going to ask me about this" Minho said.
"Yes" two voices perked up and Minho looked to his side to see Hyunjin and Changbin smirking from a safe distance.

Minho groaned as all his members stood around him.
"Someone finally making it through your walls" Chan walked over and whispered into Minho ears.
"You" Minho took a playful swing at Chan who stepped back smiling.

"What did he say?" Jeongin asked looking and Minho and then straight at Chan "what did you say?"
"Nothing really. Let's just say I got a good reaction" Chan said.
"THAT was a good reaction" Hyunjin pointed looking confused.
Chan opened his mouth to say something.
"Oh look our personal servants are all here now. Best get into our cars, we don't want to be late" Minho butted in.
Chan looked amused at Minhos reaction and smiled as he clapped his hands and everyone disappeared to their cars.

Jisung came down to the drive and opened the car door for Minho letting him in before he got in himself. He buckled his seatbelt and they set off.

Jisung was nervous. He had never been to anything like this before and it was stressing him out.

Minho noticed how quiet Jisung was and looked down to see he was constantly twirling his thumbs around and shuffled as if he was nervous. Minho sighed.

Jisung looked out the window when he suddenly felt someone grasp his hands. He looked around to see Minho had placed his left hand on Jisung's hands to stop him from being so nervous. Jisung looked at Minho but he was looking out the window as if nothing was going on. Jisung smiled and leaned back into the seat feeling more relaxed.

The car ride remained quite silent the entire way and Minho could hear Jisung's small 'ohs' and 'ah's' as they passed the different buildings.
Minho thought that was so cute the way his face brightened up as he stuck his head near the window. He could watch him like that forever but the car came to a halt in front of the most extravagant building that Jisung had ever seen. He looked around to see the other members getting out of their cars.
He unbuckled his seat belt and went to open the door when an arm snaked around his waist and pulled him back. Jisung shot sideways looking at Minho holding him by the waist.

"Do you remember what I told you?" Minho said.
"Yes" Jisung could feel his cheeks heating up.
"Good I know what these events are like. I'm not letting anyone take you away from me" Minho spoke, his soft breath on Jisung's cheek.
Minho let go of Jisung and got out the car.

Jisung freaked out. As soon as the door shut he could feel his cheeks heating up and he closed his eyes shaking his head.
"Damn it Jisung, get it together" he softly smacked his cheek.
"You getting out then".
Jisung let out a quiet squeal.
Minho laughed at Jisung's startled little face.
"You laughed" Jisung pointed at Minho.
"No I didn't" Minhos face changed to a straight face.
"Yes you did".
"No I didn't".
"Yes you did. Yes you did. Yes you did."
Jisung repeated like a small child.

"Is there a problem?" Chan walked over seeing the two unmoving figures by the car.
"No. No problem" Minho stepped back and Jisung stood out the car.
Chan nodded and walked away to the front of the group before the rest began to follow.
Jisung looked at Minho and made a 'you laughed' with his mouth but didn't say anything.
Minho elbowed him in the stomach.
"Ouch" Jisung rubbed his side.
Minho gave him a satisfied look and headed in first.