Taken by the Spy

Jisung spent most of his lesson staring into the abyss. It didn't matter really because he knew the subject well and they were only going over stuff they already knew. When the teacher did look at him he just pretended to be writing something but instead just doodled in his book.
When class finally did end he took his time leaving as it wasn't like he needed to get anywhere fast. He packed his bag flung it over his shoulder and began to leave. As he left the building he saw Felix stood outside on the phone.

When Felix saw him he ended the call and put the phone in his pocket then jogged over to him.
"Hey Jisung how was last lesson?" Felix asked.
"Not bad just a bit bored. How was yours?" Jisung asked back.
"Good but they went over a bunch of stuff I already knew" Felix said as they walked to the gate.
Jisung turned left and was about to head home when Felix grabbed his shoulder.
"You want a ride home, my cars already here" Felix pointed to the black car that had just pulled up by the drop off point.
"No that's okay my house isn't too far" Jisung nodded.
"Come on please. You showed me around and took me in all the day the least I can do is give you a lift home" Felix tugged on his shirt.
"Fine" Jisung sighed.
"Yay. Give the driver your address and we can sit in the back" Felix said.

As Jisung got in the car he realised just how fancy it was. It didn't surprise him that Felix who had been homeschooled was rich.
"Want a drink?" Felix passed him a bottle of water. Jisung thanked him and took a sip of it just as the car started to move.
"What are you going to do now? How are you going to pay off the debt?" Felix asked out of the blue.
Jisung nearly spat out the drink but managed to swallow in time.
"That was not a question I was expecting" Jisung took a deep breath.
"Sorry I didn't mean to if its a sore subject" Felix said.
"No it's fine. I mean there's nothing much I can do. So I was debating on dropping out and getting a job. I can't pay all the debt straight away but I can always pick up my studies later on" Jisung said as he unzipped his jacket. He was starting to feel a bit hot.

"How long until we get to my house it only takes 15 minutes walking so we should be close" Jisung asked as he pulled on his collar.
"Should be soon why?" Felix asked.
"I'm not feeling too well, I just want to get home" Jisung looked at Felix but his vision was beginning to blur. He put his hand out holding onto the door to steady himself up.
"Can we open the window?" Jisung's eyes started to close as he leaned forward trying to keep himself awake.
"I'm sorry" Felix said but Jisung was struggling to hear him.
"What?" Jisung couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He closed them and passed out. Felix caught him and laid him back into the seat.

"How long until we get back?" Felix asked the driver.
"Not long now Sir around 10 minutes. Do you want me to notify the others that you have the boy?" The driver asked.
"Yes please do that" Felix laid back and looked at Jisung asleep on the seat. He reached over and took back the water bottle putting it away and closed his eyes.
"I hope you the best of luck Jisung. It will be a hard time here on out".