Meeting the others

Jisung stirred from his sleep. He felt something comfy underneath him. This was definitely not his bed as he couldn't feel the springs underneath it like he would. He opened his eyes to see in front of him a large glass table in front of a massive fireplace.
He bolted upright. Bad idea. He sat up so fast and felt a pounding in his head. He placed his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes waiting for the pain to subside before opening them again to look around.
He had never been in such an expensive place before. He felt so out of place and scared. He wanted to run out and leave but there was so many doors around him that he had no idea which door would take him where. He would of began to freak out when he saw Felix walk in.
He was no longer in uniform but in an easy fitting white tank top and jeans.

"Jisung your awake" Felix walked over and sat next to him.
Felix offered him the glass of water he had in his hand. Jisung gratefully took a sip of it and thought back. The last thing he could remember was being in Felix car.
"Your probably wondering where you are right?" Felix asked.
Jisung nodded.
"This is my house. Well in a sense I don't own it but I do live here" Felix raised his arms out.
"Did I pass out in your car? I'm really sorry" Jisung said and quickly looked at the time "shit I've been out for ages I've got to go".
Jisung stood up quickly but Felix was even quicker to stop him from moving away from the sofa.
"I'm really sorry you cannot go" Felix face had gone from a smile to a sad face in an instant.
"Why?" Jisung looked confused.

"Because you need to pay something back to us" a new voice was heard and Jisung's head snapped around to see another man walk into the room wearing a shirt that looked too tight and his shirt buttons looked like they were holding on for their lives.

"You owe us a lot of money kid. Well your mum does and she ran off so now it's your problem" they said pointing towards him.
Jisung took a step back.
"Jesus Christ Changbin your scaring him" Felix glared and looked back at Jisung.

"Who are you?" Jisung looked Felix in the eyes who just sighed.
"I'm a member of Stray kids a part of the mafia" Felix said.
"Stray kids? I've never heard of you, I didn't see you written on my mums statement" Jisung asked.
"Well we are not down as Stray kids because that defeats the point of going unnoticed but our name will be there in our own way" Changbin said walking over and leaning on the sofa.
Jisung thought back to the statement.
"Wait are you guys that odd range of letters that went something like str—*ay-**ki—ds?" Jisung asked.
"Say that again but put the letters together" Changbin raised his eyebrow.
"Str..ay..ki..ds.....oohhhh" Jisung finally clicked it.

Felix gave a small laugh as Jisung's face as it lit up but then it changed to sadness.
"Does that mean you just pretended to be my friend?" Jisung looked at Felix who looked down at his feet.
"In a way yes. You see when we need to go and find out about someone but don't want them knowing we normally send me. I'm like the spy of the group" Felix said but quickly added "but when I met you I was genuine I did enjoy your company".
"No no I understand" Jisung's looked even worse than he did a moment beforez
"I'm sorry" Felix said.
"I understand why they send you. You were really good at being an innocent kid" Jisung didn't want the room to go into silence.

"Oh no that's still him" Changbin said "he is basically an innocent kid in both his face and personality".
"Hey" Felix complained at Changbin "right yknow Jisung they always tease me about this. I was once minding my own business eating a cinnamon roll and this idiot came into the room and tossed it out of my hand then yelled 'THATS CANNIBALISM'."

"I agree with him" a new voice said and another boy walked in coming and standing next to Felix looking at him.
"Whatever Hyunjin" Felix rolled his eyes as the boy put his hand on Felix shoulder.

"I hope this idiots haven't scared you" a voice came from behind Jisung making him jump.
He turned around to see another person.
"Hello" Jisung said.
"Hi I'm Jeongin youngest here. I'm also younger than you" Jeongin smiled.

"Hey you don't get to come in and take all the spotlight" Hyunjin complained.
"It's doesn't matter to you as long as you have Felix's attention" Jeongin raised his eyebrows.
Hyunjin thought for a moment. "True".

The room sniggered but Jisung didn't. He didn't know what to do or how to act.
"Anyway I'm not here to steal the spotlight Hyunjin. I'm here because now he's awake Chan wants to see him" Jeongin said and the room went quiet.

Jisung looked around to see that the atmosphere in the room had tensed up.
"Don't look so worried Jisung" Felix said "just think of it as meeting with a head of school".
"Yeah a head of school of illegal stuff" Changbin said and got an elbow from Jeongin.

"He's not scary" Jeongin said.
"You have yet to meet the scary one" Hyunjin shuddered and grasped onto Felix.
"Ignore him Jisung" Felix saw the scared face on him "he's just dramatic and anyway maybe he wouldn't say that if he didn't keep annoying him in the first place".
"I don't annoy him. He just has it out for me I swear" Hyunjin said.
"Don't forget Hyunjin" Changbin said.
"Don't forget what" Hyunjin released his arm from Felix's shoulder.
"Air fryer for 20 minutes at 180 degrees" Changbin mimicked a voice.
Hyunjin began to run at Changbin who also turned around and they chased each other out of the room.

"Look at that they left the room yet there is still the same amount of brains cells in the room as there was a minute ago" Jeongin said looking to see if they had disappeared from the doorway.
Felix laughed into his hand.

"Anyway Jisung would you follow me and I'll take you to Chan" Jeongin said.
Jisung looked at Felix.
"Hey it's okay he's a nice guy if you stay on his good side. I mean you've met almost all of us so it's can't get any worse" Felix said tapping Jisung shoulder.
Despite knowing Felix had been tricking him the whole time in school he still felt as if he could trust him. He had met a lot of people, mainly being bullies so he could tell when a person we being genuine.

"Okay but what's going to happen" Jisung asked.
Both Felix and Jeongin looked at each other.
"You will find a way to pay of the debt" both said at the same time and then Jeongin turned around and beckoned for Jisung to follow him.
Jisung did and Felix watched as the two left the room leaving him alone.
"You will find a way to pay off the debt or you may never leave this house again" Felix whispered to himself then left the room out a different door.