Bullies

Sleep was no longer a luxury to Jisung. As he walked to school all he wanted to do was sleep. He made it into class and sat down in his seat. He didn't care much for this lesson and since he was near the back he could hide from the teachers gaze. He stood his book up and fell asleep behind it.
The next time he woke up the bell had rang and he saw everybody packing up and leaving the room. He stood up and put his book away then left the room.
He went straight to the bathroom and began to wash his face with some cold water.
He washed his face and looked up into the mirror. Behind him someone was stood waiting for him.

"Hey Buddy we need to talk" Kim stood behind him.
Jisung didn't have time to turn around as Kim pulled him backwards and slammed him into the stall.
"Do you know what you did?" Kim yelled.
"What what did I do?" Jisung was scared as two of Kim's mates came up behind him and stood with their arms crossed.
"Don't you play dumb" Kim punched Jisung in the face sending his head onto the wall.
"I don't know what you want" Jisung held his hands up to his face and held his face feeling blood trickle from his lip.
"The group project" Kim's face burnt with anger.
"I handed it in. I made sure to email it to the teacher" Jisung tried to move away but Kim's friends blocked all his exits.
"You handed it in all right. WITHOUT MY NAME" Kim's voice loud enough to ring in Jisung's ears.
"Because of you Kim has to do the whole project again by himself and his parents were called" one of his mates said.
"Yeah and now his allowance has been deducted from his parents" the other said.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'll speak to the teacher. I'll say that I just forgot to put you name" Jisung pleaded to him.
"It too late now you freak" Kim slammed his fist into Jisung's stomach.
Jisung collapsed to the ground in a coughing fit and Kim kicked him again and again. Jisung curled into a ball and held his hands around him to protect himself.

He was prepared to feel more kicks but heard noises outside the bathroom.
"Kim we need to leave you can't get caught" one of his mates said and pulled him away and out the door.

Jisung didn't move for a while. He didn't want to. The pain inside his stomach made him want to be sick. He closed his eyes and look a few deep breaths then stood up. He held onto the stall wall and walked to the infirmary clutching his stomach the whole way.
As he made it they cleared him up and gave him some painkillers to take. They asked him what happened and he just said he fell down the stairs.
After close inspection Jisung was sent home early by the school and to rest up. He was told if anything got worse to go to the hospital for a checkup.

As he got back to the mansion he was going to head back to his room before work but Bar got in his way.
"Minhos wanting you" Bar said unenthusiastically.
"Now but I'm not meant to be back for another hour" Jisung pointed at himself.
"He said he wanted to see you as soon as you get back. Don't bother to get changed just go" Bar shook him away and Jisung walked off.
Jisung went up the stairs and knocked on Minhos door.

"Come in".
Jisung walked in to see Minho was stood up.
"Are you okay to be standing?" Jisung asked.
"What you come in and not even a hello" Minho turned around to look at him.
His face darkened when he saw Jisung. He walked up to him and grabbed him by the chin looking closely at him.
"What happened to your face" his voice angry.
"Nothing just a little accident. It's fine let me start doing some chores" Jisung tried to remove Minhos hand from his face but Minho used his other hand and held Jisung's hand to the wall.

"I asked you what happened" Minhos voice was like poison, his rage holding ready to explode.
Jisung looked away but Minho made sure Jisung was unable to do this.
"A bully, Kim. I forgot to do something for him and this was my punishment" Jisung said quietly.
Jisung looked at Minho his face unreadable. He let go of Jisung and Jisung thought he was going to have a go at him but he did the complete opposite. Minho grabbed his arms and pulled him into a hug.

Jisung shocked kept his hands off Minho while he gave him a hug.
"You said it yourself right. Your allowed to be weak sometimes" Minho said softly into Jisung's ear.

Jisung's eyes widened before he enclosed his arms around Minho and tightly held onto his hug.
He closed his eyes. The last thing he wanted to do was cry.