Best rest is stupid

Jisung was bored out of his mind. Minho had brought him board games, his phone and loads of stuff to do but he was so fed up of it.
Each of the members had since come in and apologised to him despite Jisung's protests and given him food and extra stuff to do. They never stayed for more than 15 minutes when they arrived as they said they were pretty busy after everything. Jisung had asked Minho about what was going to happen but all Minho said was "let's just say someone's going to get their karma and when they do it won't be pretty".
Jisung had tried to get more out of Minho but he always avoided the question or sneakily changed the subject. Even when he asked about Bar the spy Minho just said that everything was being dealt with.

Not wanting to pry anymore because talking to Minho was as effective as talking to a brick wall he stopped asking questions.

All was going well now and even though Jisung was bored playing the same games over and over he was never fed up of watching Minhos concentrating face and then annoyed face every time he lost.

Days went by in a flash and before Jisung knew it the doctor was finally letting him off bed rest. Yes he was not allowed to do anything straining or leave the house grounds but he was finally not constrained to a bed in a doctors room smelling of antibac and hand sanitiser.

At the first chance he got Jisung left the room with Minho and looked down the corridor. Throwing his hands out to the side he yelled "FREEEDOOOMM".

Minho laughed and told Jisung to calm down before he decided to do anything stupid. They walked around the house as Jisung just wanted to move around before they flopped onto the sofa in the living room and snuggled up together. Jisung laid on Minhos lap while he flicked between the channels before finding something and leaving it on.
"Really we are watching this?" Minho looked down at Jisung.
"If your my boyfriend you should not judge me for my choice of shows" Jisung said.
"I'm not judging per say it's just" Minho said slowly.
"Just what?" Jisung looked up at Minho.
"I've been forced to watch this so many times it's more traumatising to me than anything else" Minho grimaced.

"Forced? By who" Jisung asked.
Before anything more Felix came barrelling in.
"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS" Felix yelled at the top of his voice.
"Ahh. I see" Jisung said no more and turned back to the show.

Felix came and sat down on the other end of the sofa.
"Great timing I was going to go watch this upstairs and make Hyunjin watch it with me but now I can watch it here with you guys" Felix said cheerfully and waved for Hyunjin to come over and sit next to him. He did and put his arm round Felix and looked at Minho and they both looked at each other and nodded.
"I feel sorry for you and wish you all the best" they both said at the same time in a slow voice.
Both their boyfriends gave them and good pinch making them yelp and went back to the show.

For the next hours SpongeBob played on repeat but Minho wasn't paying attention to the show. He was enjoying being near Jisung and watching his happy little face light up watching the show. He held onto him and tried his best not to wrap him up in his arms and never let him go.

"Could this get any better" Felix let out a happy sigh.
"Yeah we just need Seungmin in here judging the show constantly and it's a great day" Hyunjin said getting an elbow from Felix. Hyunjin chuckled knowing how much Felix disliked Seungmin talking throughout the show about what was wrong with it.
"Ughh. I can still hear him complaining about the physics of the water" Felix pressed his head into Hyunjins shirt.

Jisung could hear Minho slightly laughing.
"I have been summoned?" Seungmin suddenly walked in and sat down.

"No no no you haven't" Felix voice sounded defeated still in Hyunjins shirt.

Seungmin looked at the Tv and his face brightened up.
"Hey Jisung do you know this show is so wrong. The physics-" Seungmin started.
"SHUT UP" everyone in the room yelled before Seungmin could continue.

"Well how rude" Seungmin crossed his arms and sulked like a little puppy.

Soon others came into the room including Chan and Changbin. They got to witness the disaster which was their team argue over the physics in SpongeBob. Chan just sat silently watching and enjoying the company. Every once in a while he would take a look around the room to try and spot Jeongin but he hadn't turned up yet.

"Your wrong" Felix argued being held back by Hyunjin.
"I'm right" Seungmin stuck his tongue out at Felix.
"Wrong".
"Right".
"Wrong".
"Right".

This could have continued on for ages if Jeongin didn't run through the room from one door and exited another.
"What was that?" Changbin watched him zoom through the room.
"Maybe he forgot to record Gossip Girl and has to record it now before it starts?" Hyunjin questioned.

Suddenly two of the servants ran through the room same as Jeongin but didn't stay for more than two seconds.
"What is going on?" Chan stood up uneasy.
Another servant then ran through but Chan stopped them.
"Why are you running? What's going on?" Chan said as the servant looked up at him scared.
"Sorry Mr Chan but I must follow protocol" he tried to move off.
"I'm the highest authority in this house. Tell me now!" Chan said.
"I'm sorry Mr Chan. Mr Jeongin has sounded this protocol and it overrules everything until it is sorted" the servant bolted from the room.

Everyone was now alert. Most of the members had stood up and Minho sat Jisung up and held onto him.
Jeongin then rushed back into the room out of breath. He put his hands on his knees and took a few deep breaths.
"Jeongin what have you done? Why is the house going crazy?" Minho asked.
Jeongin finally caught enough breath and looked up. Only now could the members see the blood stained to the side of his head.

"Jeongin" Chan moved towards him and brushed the hair out of the way to reveal a mark that looks like he had been hit with a blunt object.
"I had to...close down the house..needed to make sure" Jeongin had to keep stopping to catch his breath.
"Make sure?" Changbin asked.
"Make sure he cannot get out" Jeongin leaned onto Chan.
"Who can't get out?" Seungmin asked quietly but almost everyone in the room knew the answer. There was only one person in this house who would feel the need to escape.

"Bar escaped the basement. He's somewhere in the house" Jeongin said taking deep breaths "but it gets worse".

Jisung's ears perked up as he felt Minhos grip on him tighten and Jisung grabbed Minhos hand holding it close.
"When he struck me down. He took my gun" Jeongin held up an empty holster.

Jisung held Minhos hand even tighter. His heartbeat rising in seconds.