Second in command

The Next Day

Jisung woke up to the sound of his alarm. He sat up and turned it off focusing his eyes around the room.
"Right not my house" Jisung said to himself and stood up.

He went into his own little bathroom which was a bonus as he never had that a home and got ready. He walked through to the main servant area to see a few people he hadn't seen before.
He saw Mary behind the kitchen with someone else and went up to her.
"Morning Jisung. Do you want something to eat before you take breakfast to Minho" she smiled.
Jisung nodded and Mary turned around and picked up a plate and gave to him. It had a pan o chocolate, some grapes, a croissant and a small glass of apple juice.
"I can get you orange juice if you like" She said.
"No it's okay. Apple juice is better than orange juice" Jisung smiled and looked to see the other person in the kitchen looking at him.

"Your joking. He's Minhos new personal servant, I don't believe it" he said.
"Be quiet Bar" Mary said.
"What? Look at him. He has no idea what he's doing. I've applied to be Minhos personal servant many times and I haven't gotten the job yet some poor loser gets it instead" Bar looked annoyed.
Jisung didn't know what to say and just picked up his plate and went over to an empty table and ate his food.
After he was done he gave his plate to Mary who exchanged it for a tray with expensive food. Jisung then slowly began to take it towards Minhos room. He didn't want to drop it. He was pretty sure the carpet cost more than his life.

As he made it to Minhos room he stopped and took a deep breath. He had met all the members expect for Minho and they were all questionably nice but although he had only been in the house one night he had already heard rumours. It's said Minho is the scariest person in the house and his personal servant had never been the same person for more than 4 weeks.

He carefully knocked on the door and awaited a response. He didn't get one so he knocked again. He still got no response see he opened the door a pushed it with his foot then stepped inside.
Jisung looked around and if he didn't have the food with him he was sure he had just stepped into a black and white movie.

He heard a noise come from the room next to him and the door opened. Minho walked out with trousers on and rubbing his wet hair with a towel. Jisung nearly went into a coughing fit when he saw Minhos bare chest. He instantly looked away and could feel his face heating up so tried to think of something else to calm him down.
He suddenly heard a voice.
"What are you doing in my room." He said.
"I'm delivering your breakfast. I am your new personal servant" Jisung said.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you" Minho said.
Jisung turned to look at Minho. His eyes were cold and he had a straight face as he pointed at the table next to him.
"Put the food there".
Jisung obliged and placed it there then stood back and to the side near the door.

"What are you doing?" Minho looked annoyed.
"I need to look after you and follow your orders" Jisung said.
"So that means you have to watch me at all times" Minho raised his eyebrow and walked towards Jisung.
"Nooo..but if you need me I'm meant to come to you not the other way round" Jisung said quietly.
Minho stepped forward and slammed his hand on the wall next to Jisung's head.
"Your a servant. If I need you I can call someone else to go get you. You do not have to be with me the whole time, your not my damn babysitter" Minhos words were harsh and mean with no hint of emotion.
"I'm sorry" Jisung lowered his head.

Minho admired the boy for a second. His arms were close to each other and he shrunk into the wall as if to hide himself away. He had soft features and sad eyes. This was not like the usual servants he had, most of them had been bodyguards or trained to be a personal servant. This boy was neither.

"What's your name?" Minho asked.
"Jisung" he looked up to see Minho staring intensely at him.
"Are you the boy of that woman who took loads of our money and ran off?" Minho asked.
"Yes" Jisung said quietly.
"Speak up" Minhos voice got louder.
"Yes" Jisung spoke up.
"Huh. Well at least you had the courage to stay and didn't run off like a coward" Minho said.
Jisung didn't speak. He wanted to yell at Minho for talking about his mother like that but he couldn't. He needed to control his emotions and as much as he hated to admit it he wasn't wrong. His mother did run off. She got scared and ran off leaving him all alone.
"Do you need me for anything else I must get to school?" Jisung asked.
"No. I'll see you later then" Minho released his hand from the wall and Jisung moved past and left closing the door behind him.

He headed straight to school and made it just before the bell. He sat down and looked next to him to see the seat was empty. Felix wasn't there. No surprise after all he was only there to get information.

School dragged on until it hit the last lesson of the day. And if it couldn't get worse the teacher assigned a pair project. They must research an event and write about it in detail. As if English wasn't challenging enough he was partnered with his desk partner. No other than freaking Kim.

"Well buddy hope your good at this because if we fail this everything is on you" Kim smirked and patted Jisung on the back.