Times running out

Minho rushed through the streets uncaring at the amount of angry shouts and car beeps he got. The only thing on his mind was Jisung as he pulled up outside a ruined crappy warehouse on the edge of the industrial area.
He got out the car and walked to the entrance. He peaked inside to see two men talking to each other. Guns inside holsters next to them.
Minho stepped away and looked around him grabbing a stone. He stepped back into a hidden spot and threw the stone at the door with a clatter.
"What's that?" He heard someone inside say.
"I don't know let's check it out" another voice said.
Moments later the two men opened the doors and stepped outside looking around.
"There's no one here" one said annoyed.
"Maybe just a bird" the other said.
They turned around to head back inside to see someone blocking there way. Minho gave a little wave.
"Hi" Minho swung a metal pole crashing into them as they both fell backwards. One knocked out cold. Minho walked over to see the other one catching his breath.
"Have I kept you waiting?" Minhos face of rage was the last thing the man saw as Minhos foot filled his vision.

On the other side of the warehouse Jisung sat still while a man undid his shackles and threw them to the ground. He harshly grabbed Jisung's arm and pulled him in front of him pushing him forward. Jisung had no choice but to oblige. He looked at his wrists which were bright red from rubbing with small specks of blood leaking out of some small cuts.
He was thrown into another room and the door was closed behind him.
He looked around and stood forward looking for another exit straight away.

"Don't look for a way out. There isn't one" Jisung saw Vegas stood in the shadows of the room.
Jisung stood in silence.
"Ouch. Not speaking to me. Let's just wait for your boyfriend to get here and try to save you" Jisung could hear the spite and enjoyment in Vegas's voice.

"Please don't do anything to him. It's my fault he got angry and broke the deal. Please this isn't his fault" Jisung pleaded knowing time was running out.
"How about no" Vegas's voice happy "but since I'm so generous I'll let you ask one question you want to know and will tell you the truth".

Jisung clenched his fists. Vegas was playing a game with him and he hated it.
"Well you got anything?" Vegas said in a mocking tone.
"Who were you on about when you said Minho was being watched?" Jisung said thinking back to the the conversation he witnessed between Minho and Vegas.
"Ahh my little spy in the Stray Kids home" Vegas clicked with his tongue "not a bad question".
"Stop playing with me and just tell me" Jisung spoke loud sending his voice echoing around the room.
"Ouuu someone is mad. Anyway I just call him spy blue but I believe you know him by..what was it. Ahh Bar. You know him by Bar" Vegas said stepping out of the shadows.
Jisung closed his mouth as he processed the information. He watched Vegas get closer but refused to speak anymore.

Minho was behind the door. He had knocked out the guard and was playing with the lock trying to get it open and heard everything happening in that room. His anger was at such a peak he had to try and stop his hands from shaking and open it. He finally managed to crack the lock and was about to open the door when he felt someone behind him. He moved and in that second a hand crashed into the door where his head had just been. He turned and got straight into a fighting stance as they both began to fight.

"I've got some questions that need answering now" Chan said as he and Felix walked into the main room where the whole gang was sat.
"Hyunjin did it" Seungmin pointed at Hyunjin.
"No I didn't. He did it, I saw him" Hyunjin threw it right back at Seungmin.
Chan sighed and put his hand on his forehead.

"In the back room everything is a tip. I couldn't even see the desk for so much mess and one of the guns seems to have not been put back. Which one of you did it?" Chan looked at everyone but they all had the same confused expression on their faces.
"I was in there this morning and everything was fine, nothing was missing" Changbin said.
"Then why does it look like a hurricane swept through the place?" Felix asked.
No one had an answer for him.
"Where's Minho?" Chan asked looking around.
"In the gym" Seungmin said.
"No he isn't. I was just there" Changbin said.
"What about his room?" Jeongin asked.
"I've been in my room all day and haven't heard any noise from it" Hyunjin added.

"Where is he?" Chan went to the the first room and looked up the stairs but Minho was nowhere in sight. He looked an noticed keys hanging in the door lock. He walked over and took them out realising they were the spare set from the back room. He looked out the window to see one of the cars were also missing.
"Shit Minho" Chan went back into the room and threw the keys on the table with a clang.
"The spare keys were in the door, a gun and car is gone and Minho is missing. Anyone can guess what has happened" Chan sighed.
"But where will he go we have no idea on Jisung's whereabouts" Jeongin said.
"What is he thinking?" Felix took a long sigh.

As the gang were discussing Seungmin still had hold of the manga book Minho had given him. He fanned his face with it and a piece of paper fell out of one of the pages.
He put down the manga book and unfolded the piece of paper.
"Jisung here. Warehouse 28 industrial district" Seungmin read out.
The gang stopped talking and looked at Seungmin who held up the piece of paper.

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Hyunjin said annoyed.
"Oh because I wanted everyone to freak out. OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW" Seungmin sarcastically answered annoyed.

"Enough" Jeongin said between the two.
"How do you have that?" Felix asked.
"It fell out of this manga book Minho gave to me about 15 minutes ago" Seungmin said.
"And you didn't think anything weird was going on" Hyunjin accused Seungmin.
Rising to it Seungmin stood up but Chan held him back.

"Enough of that. We know where Minho and Jisung are. All of you gear up now we are leaving in 5" Chans voice changed to an order tone. Everyone's face changed and moved out. Arguments forgotten as they geared up all ready to make a move.