Dont stand up

Minho stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes and tiled his head to look at his alarm clock. 9:00am.
"Wow I've slept in" Minho sat up slightly wincing as he moved his foot to sit up. He looked down at his foot but noticed an oddity next to him.
He turned his head to see Jisung sleeping with his head on the bed. He was still in uniform so he had clearly been with him all night.
He watched Jisung and moved his hand closer to him and moved the hair out of his face. He admired Jisung for a short moment before he widened his eyes and moved his hand away.

"What am I doing." Minho said to himself and shook his head side to side.
He then prodded Jisung in the head multiple times until he heard a groan.
Jisung sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked around.

"Oh did I fall asleep" Jisung looked around.
"No you have been awake the whole time" Minho said sarcastically.
Jisung cracked a smile.
"What?" Minho asked when he saw Jisung's face change.
"You were sarcastic. Didn't think you had it in you" Jisung looked up and Minho looked away when he tried to make eye contact.

"Whatever. Aren't you meant to be at school?" Minho asked.
"I took the day off to look after you. It's not like anything interesting is going on" Jisung said as he stood up and stretched his arms out and went straight to check Minhos ankle.
"I'm not a baby" Minho gasped.
"I know that but your at risk at the moment. After all one day off school won't hurt me" Jisung said.
"So nothing at school?" Minho asked.
"Just a group project but I've sent it to the teacher by email so I won't fail" Jisung said and took the ice pack off Minhos ankle.
"I'll go and get a new ice pack and your breakfast. Don't move" Jisung said and left the room.

"Giving me orders. Who does he think he is?" Minho scoffed but also amused. This new servant was fun.

Jisung went back down to the servant quarters and had some cereal then grabbed Minhos tray of food just baked. He detoured and picked up a new ice pack and walked back to Minhos room.
"Is he being difficult?" A voice came from behind Jisung startling him.
He turned around to see Hyunjin behind him.
"A little but it's not too bad" Jisung said back.
"Let me guess he has refused to take any medication and told you to get out multiple times" Hyunjin pointed his finger up.
"He did refuse at first but I finally got him to take a pill" Jisung said nodding.
"You" Hyunjin pointed at him "you managed to convince Mr Grumpy to take medication".
"Yeah.." Jisung looked at the shocked face of Hyunjin, then opened the door to Minhos room and closed it.

Hyunjin stood there for a moment his mouth hanging open.
"What's with you. You trying to catch flys in your mouth" Seungmin walked down the corridor.
"It's the new kid Jisung. He managed to get Minho to take his meds" Hyunjin finally shut his mouth.
"What no way. Not even Chan could get him to do that" Seungmin looked at Minhos door.
"Yeah that was my reaction" Hyunjin agreed.
"Huh, guess someone can crack the person that is Minho" Seungmin dragged Hyunjin away from the door as he wouldn't move and disappeared.

Jisung walked into Minhos room and looked to see Minho on the floor.
"Shit Minho" Jisung placed down the tray and ran over to Minho helping him up and sitting him on the bed.
"What on earth do you think you are doing?" Jisung felt worried as he looked Minho up and down.
"I was going to the bathroom" Minho grumbled.
"Couldn't you wait one moment for me to come back. You know you cannot put any pressure on it" Jisung complained at Minho.
"Are you telling me off?" Minho sat forward close to Jisung's face "what right do you have to tell me off?".
Jisung looked at Minho who was inches from his face.

"I'm your personal servant and it's my responsibility to look after you. If you do something stupid I get the blame" Jisung showed a sudden show of confidence.
"You saying I'm stupid" Minhos eyes burnt into Jisung.
"I'm saying let me help you to the bathroom so you will get better soon" Jisung sat down next to Minho and put his arm on his shoulder and helped him up.
He took him to the bathroom and waited outside until he was done.

After that Jisung spend most of the day with Minho caring for his needs. Minho had become more talkative and seemed to have let his guard down a little. His face had softened and he seemed to give more small smiles.
Jisung was watching when Minhos face suddenly brightened.
He snuck round to see what he was looking at.
"Awwww" Jisung said.
Minho was watching cat videos. One after another of cats doing cute and funny things.

"Hey no snooping" Minho moved his tablet round so Jisung couldn't see it.
"I didn't know you liked cat videos" Jisung jumped onto the bed next to Minho to watch the videos Minho was hiding from him.
"Come on let me see. I haven't had any time for stuff like this in ages" Jisung looked up at Minho with sad eyes.
Minho groaned and showed it to him. They spent the next few hours watching cat videos.
Minho had finished the last video and looked at Jisung to see he was fast asleep.
He was leaning on Minhos shoulder. He slowly moved his arm around and cradled Jisung in his arm. He then continued to watch some videos until he too wanted to go to sleep.

"Hey Jisung, Jisung wake up" Minho rocked Jisung until he woke up.
"Hmm" Jisung sat up.
"Go back to your room. You have school tomorrow and my foot isn't too bad. By the time you get back from school I can most likely slowly walk around" Minho said as Jisung got off the bed.
"Fine. But don't go overboard" Jisung yawned and left the room saying goodnight to Minho.

"Back to school tomorrow. Hope it runs smoothly" Jisung sighed walking back to his room.