Last light

Minho kept himself close to the ground as he made his way round the furniture staying out of view as he saw Bar enter the room. He knew the other members should have heard the gunshots and will be rushing to his position but until then he needed to keep Bar busy and as far away from Jisung as possible.
He hid himself beside the arm chair and waited for Bar to get close enough.
He pounced out but Bar moved backwards and pointed the gun at him.
"You don't think I learnt from last time you jumped out" Bar said smirking.
"Well I didn't think you had any brains in you" Minho taunted him and saw Bars fist get tighter onto the gun.

Minho wanted to rile Bar up as much as possible. When people are angry they are restless and have less concentration which works in his favour. He could see Bar blinking out of sync and hitting his head and his hand wasn't as steady as it was before sometimes shaking in his hand.

"Have you realised no one has come for you?" Minho said getting his full attention.
"You work for a big gang and yet despite you being in danger they haven't even tried to negotiate your release" Minho made a fake sad face as Bar stepped closer.
"Shut up. You don't know what your talking about" Bar let off the gun skimming past Minhos ear and into the wall.
Minho raised his hand and felt by his ear and looked at it to see specks of blood on his fingertips.

"Wow what a shot Bar. You fucking missed" Minho laughed at him.

Back behind the sofa Jisung could hear distant talking and a gunshot. He wanted to move and check to see if Minho was okay but he couldn't move. His body physically wouldn't get up not matter how hard he tried. His hands were down by his side and his shirt had fallen back down over his torso but was now wet with blood.
Jisung had tried holding his hand over his bandage to try and put pressure on the wound to keep the blood inside but it wasn't working.
The stitches had fully broken apart and there was nothing stopping the blood from leaking out.

His vision was blurring and his hearing was restricted to only a few sounds while the talking and shouting disappeared from his hearing until all he could hear was a slight buzz in his ears.
He could see a small pool of blood begin to fill underneath him as he struggled to keep his eyes open.
He tried to speak but when he opened his mouth he couldn't even hear his own words. He didn't know if he was even speaking.

"Mi..Minho" Jisung said, his whisper drowned out by everything else around him.

"That was a warning shot. Next time I won't miss" Bar angrily spat at Minho.
"Warning shot? Warning shot for what" Minho really was walking on the fine line between life and death.

Bar had enough he grabbed the gun by both hands and held it up giving him the best control he had. He shook his head to ignore the ringing to see Minho smiling.
"Why the heck are you smiling!" Bar asked gritting his teeth.
"Because you took too long" Minho smirked.

Bar went to say something but felt the coldness of something on the back of his head and a click.
"Slowly lower your hands and face the gun downwards or your going straight to hell" a voice behind him said no fault in his words.
Bar froze for a moment then lowered the gun and split his hands holding the gun out facing downwards.
Minho swiped the gun off him and placed it right into his forehead.

"Minho don't" Chan stood with the gun to the back of Bars head and lowered it allowing Changbin to grab his arms behind his back.
"Why the fuck not. Wouldn't it be better if he was dead?" Minho pressed the gun so hard into Bars skin he started to lightly bleed.

Chan walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder calming Minho down and Minho looked at him to see Chans soft face and asking him to pass him the gun.
"Don't make me ask again Minho" Chan spoke.
Minho and Chan looked at each other before Minho reluctantly began to hand him the gun.

Bar looked behind him to see Changbin holding his arms but had his head turned away talking to someone else. He stood on one foot and twisted the other behind his back and kicked hard behind him getting Changbin right between the legs.

Changbin faltered out of pain giving Bar enough time to get free and grab the gun from Minho hands and stood back.

Every member grabbed their gun and held it straight up at Bar. Minho stood there hands by his side with anger in his eyes.
"Bar put the gun down" Chan demanded.
"Why? What happens if I do? I'll just go back in that damn room again" Bar yelled.
"BAR PUT THE GUN DOWN" Hyunjin yelled this time.
Bar watched as the members all had their eyes on him. He looked around to see the sofa where a hand was laid motionless just from behind it covered in blood. He smiled as he looked at the members.

"I may have lost but you didn't win without a price" Bar laughed crazily before raising the gun to his chin.

BANG

Bar fell to the ground and the members all lowered their guns.
"What did he mean we didn't win without a price?" Felix asked from the back.
"I don't know" Chan said tilting his head.

Minho looked at Bar as all the life drained from his eyes and checked in the direction he had just looked a second ago before he died. He saw a bloodied hand from behind the sofa.
"JISUNG" Minho yelled and ran through the room to behind the sofa.

Jisung laid against the side his eyes shut covered in blood.
"GET THE DOCTORS HERE NOW" Minho yelled on the brink of tears and he ducked down to Jisung.
He rolled up Jisung's shirt where he saw the most redness to see his bandages drenched in blood. His right hand now bright red.
He raised his left to Jisung face and saw his eyes flicker open.
"Minho" Jisung's voice was barely a whisper.
"Don't talk Jisung. We are getting you help now okay" Minho had to control his voice from breaking.
Jisung tried to nod but his eyes fluttered shut again and didn't open.

Minho looked up to see there was still no one around to help. He had enough.
He carefully picked up Jisung and ran out the room ignoring the members and ran through the house and straight to the doctors.
He burst into the room to see the doctor writing some papers. He saw Jisung and sprung up calling for the nurses.
He got Minho to put Jisung on the bed and straight away cut open his shirt and took away the bandages.
"God he tore it worse than it already was" the doctor said as a nurse ran in with equipment and pulled out the curtain.
"Get me all the type O blood we have in storage now" the doctor said to one of the nurses who took off "and get him out the room".

The nurse tried to get Minho to step back but Minho refused arguing that he wanted to be with Jisung. It's took a few moments but two of the nurses managed to push Minho out of the room and closed the door.

Minho banged on the door until he broke down sobbing on the floor.