New job

Jisung followed Jeongin as they walked up the stairs and then side by side down the corridor.
"When you enter don't sit down until he says you can and never interrupt him when he is speaking" Jeongin was giving Jisung some tips on what to do in the room.
They walked down the corridor and Jisung began to feel worse and worse as his anxiety hit the roof. He was struggling to handle everything. Even with Jeongin telling him stuff to do he could barely hear and he began to get tunnel vision. He wanted to cry. He wanted to hide.
Not only had hit hit rock bottom but his mum left and now he had made a friend just to find out they are part of a group that he owes loads of money to.

They stopped outside a room.
"This is the boss's office. You can take a minute if you want" Jeongin could see the fear all over Jisung and tried his best to calm him down.
"Can I ask you one thing first" Jisung asked after he had taken a few deep breaths.
"Sure ask away" Jeongin smiled.
"You guys are the mafia. Why are you so kind to me?" Jisung asked.
Jeongin was silent for a moment as he we deep in thought.
"Well yes we are the mafia but we are not what everyone thinks. I mean you double cross us we will take you down but we try not to get into violence because Chan doesn't like it. I mean he can be ruthless if someone hurts someone he cares about but he is the level headed one unlike most of our group which is full of brain dead idiots" Jeongin said shrugging.
The last part make Jisung smile which made Jeongin smile.

Jeongin then turned and knocked twice on the door.
"Come in" a voice inside said.
Jeongin opened the door and let Jisung in. He looked at Jisung as he closed the door and gave him a thumbs up.
'Yes please a thumbs up is a great help in this situation, thanks man' Jisung thought as he turned to see a man looking at him from behind a desk.
He ushered Jisung to come forward.

For a moment Jisung was paralysed in fear but caught his breath and remembered what the other members of the group had said. He just needed to keep telling himself that it would not be that bad. He walked over and stood next to the chair.
"Take a seat" the man said and Jisung obliged holding his hands together and twirling his thumbs around.

Jisung kept his head down and refused to look up at Chan.
"Am I that scary?" He heard a chuckle in front of him.
Jisung looked up to the man had placed his laptop to the side and was looking at him.
"I'm Chan leader of Stray kids. Your Jisung right" Chan asked.
"Yes" Jisung's voice was barely a whisper.
"What?" Chan said.
"Yes that's me" Jisung managed to raise his voice to speaking level.
"Good. First of all I want to say I'm sorry. From what I have been told your mother has ran off and left to with all her debt am I correct?" Chan asked typing onto his laptop.
"Yes" Jisung said one word.

"From what I know even if you tried you would no be able to get this debt paid off in time" Chan said and Jisung didn't reply as he knows Chan is right.
"They debt was caused by your mother but I cannot just get rid of it as it must be paid off, however since it is not your fault I do not wish to make this impact your life. So I have proposition for you. You do not need to take it but if you do not you must find the money your own way" Chan said.
"What proposition?" Jisung asked.
"It just so happens that we need a personal servant for one of our members as the most recent one quit after 2 weeks. I would ask that you work while you still go school. You will live here and follow his orders from 7am until 8:30am then you got to school and work from 4:00pm until 10:00pm. You will also work weekends and go to professional events with him when needed. In doing this we will pay off your mortgage and everyday £100 will be taken off your debt and if you are to go to events considered risky you can choose not to go but if you do an extra £50 will be taken off" Chan said.
"I...I" Jisung didn't know what to say.
Suddenly Chans phone went off and he looked at it and stood up.
"Think about it while I take this call I'll be back in a moment" Chan left the room and closed the door behind him.
"Omg he gave me chills" Jisung spoke to himself and put his hand in his chest.

He finally had a chance to look around the office room. It was quite bland and simple with a small photo frame of the members. As he looked he was able to name the ones he had already seen except one member. He looked closer to see. The man was subtly smiling but avoiding what looked like Chan trying to hug him.

Jisung raised an eyebrow, he was oddly hot. He squinted a bit. That can't be right. Why did he find him hot.

Snapping out of his little daze he thought back to Chans proposal. As much as he hated to admit it he didn't have any other option. Even in the best case scenario he could only earn half the amount he needed in the allotted time.

His thoughts were cut loose as Chan came back into the room and sat down placing his phone on the desk.
"I can give you time to think about thi.." Chan began.
"I'll do it" Jisung didn't let Chan finish.
Jisung looked Chan in the eyes who looked surprised that he had given an answer so quickly. After the shock he composed himself once again.
"Very well. You will start tomorrow. You will go back round to your house with one of our drivers and collect all your stuff. Then I will get one of our house maids to show you your room. She will inform you on what you must do as personal servant. If there is question she cannot answer for you ask me.
"Who am I looking after?" Jisung asked.
"Minho. My second in command. He is out today so you will not see him until tomorrow" Chan said and pulled his laptop closer and began to type something.

Seconds later a man came in wearing a suit.
"I'm here to take Jisung to his house" the man said and Chan nodded while Jisung stood up and tucked in the chair. He was about to head out when Chan said one last thing.
"Jisung be prepared for your duties you will do and keep your emotions under control. Minho is not easy to care for" Chan said then allowed Jisung to be taken out of the room.