Bullet wounds

Jisung watched as Vegas came out of the shadows and pushed a gun to his forehead. He took a quick look at his watch and licked his lips.
"12 hours" he said "I gave him 12 hours and he didn't even show up".
Vegas cracked his neck back as he pushed the gun further into Jisung's forehead.
"I guess you really were just his rebellious fling" Vegas gave a short laugh as he released the gun from Jisung's forehead moving further back.

Jisung heard the gun click. He was scared, he wanted to go home, he just wanted to see him again.
"You kill me, you know what will happen to you" Jisung finally spoke.
"They won't find out and after all, once your dead the original deal can go back into place because it's all your fault that everything went wrong. So after you die everything will be better off" Vegas's eyes changed and began to burn with rage as he put his finger onto the trigger.

They heard a large clutter behind them in the distance while they stood motionless at each other.

Minho slammed the man's head against the door making a massive noise. The man stood up and punched Minhos square in the face.

Minho stumbled backwards into the wall as the man pulled out a gun and aimed it at him. Minho moved to the side as the man shot and grabbed onto his hands and both began fighting over the gun. It was a battle of physical strength. They both threw each other at the walls as they fought for possession of the gun.
Minho turned round and kneed the guy in the chest weakening his grip. Minho kicked him again as he fell backwards and twirled the gun around and shot him twice.
As he fell the man crashed through the doors sending them flying open and crashing into the walls.
Minho held his gun up and shot straight past Jisung's head.

BANG

It caught Vegas in the shoulder splatting blood across Jisung's face and he stumbled backwards. Minho ran to Jisung when Vegas bellowed.
"STOP RIGHT THERE OR I SHOOT" he held the gun at Jisung and clicked the gun, quickly checking his shoulder.
Minho stopped in his tracks and Jisung turned to him fear in his eyes.

"I told you not to come" Jisung saw Minho holding the gun at Vegas.
"I told you I would never let you out of my sight and that's exactly what I should have done" Minho looked at Jisung breathing deeply as he caught his breath.
They both looked into each others eyes.

"What a lovely reunion." Vegas clapped his hands. "Now Minho drop your gun and kick it over to me" Vegas said keeping the gun firmly on Jisung.

Minho could see Jisung's pleading eyes telling him not to but he obliged and slowly lowered the gun to the floor and stood back up kicking it towards Vegas.
Vegas gave a fake smile and beckoned for Minho to come closer to him.
Minho walked closer and stood next to Jisung. Vegas switched the gun from Jisung to Minho. He stood closer and smacked Minho on the side of the head with the back of the gun.
Minho fell to the floor and put his hand on his head. He felt the hot stickiness of blood fall down his  forehead.

Jisung went to go to Minho but Vegas stopped him pushing the gun to his shoulder and moving him away.
"Leave him" Vegas said sternly looking back down at Minho "nice to see you finally turn up".
"Let Jisung go. I was the one that refused your deal not him" Minho said looking up at Vegas.
"Hmmm" Vegas shook the gun a bit, putting on a thinking expression "how about no".

Vegas confident and amused figure grabbed Jisung by the collar making Jisung yelp, pulling him forward and turning him to face Minho.

"I've got a better idea" Vegas placed his arm around Jisung and laid his head on Jisung's shoulder holding the gun to the side of his head.
Jisung's breathing quickened as he again felt the gun on his skin and Vegas's breath on his neck.
"I'll kill him in front of you and watch your pain, then I'll kill you" Vegas grinned stepping back letting Jisung go.

Jisung felt Vegas behind him and shut his eyes.

BANG

Another loud noise echoed in Jisung's ears. He waited but he felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at himself to see he was fine. He turned to see Vegas flat on the ground. One bullet to his chest leaving a red stained mark next to his already bloodied shoulder.
He looked around to see Chan lowering his gun as the rest of the members ran into the room out of breath.

"Just in time" Felix let out a sigh of relief.
Jisung smiled and ran straight to Minho, dropping to his knees. He brushed Minhos hair from his head to look at where he was bleeding.
"I'm fine" Minho said moving.
"Stay still" Jisung scolded and got a good look at Minhos head to see it was just a flesh wound.

"You told him" Hyunjin made an o with his mouth.
"Jisung, how about tonight I show you how to use the air fryer?" Minho scowled and Hyunjin went and hid behind Changbin.

Jisung held onto Minhos arm as he stood up making sure he wasn't dizzy. Minho looked at Jisung and wiped some of the blood splatter from his face.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner" Minho gave a small sad smile.
"It's okay it doesn't matter now we are safe" Jisung said "are you okay?".
"Just a headache nothing some pills can't fix" Minho nodded.
"Good. Now.." Jisung slapped Minhos arm who moved back in surprise.
"You didn't listen to me. I told you not to come" Jisung said annoyed.
"What. Are you really going off at me for that?" Minho looked tired.
"Yes you...you potato" Jisung crossed his arms pretending to be annoyed.

"Are we sure they aren't already married?" Jeongin pointed looking at Chan.
"They better not I expect to be at the wedding" Chan over dramatically said.

Minho looked over at Chan and ran over putting him in a headlock.
"Married my ass" Minho and Chan messed about.

"Yeah he's fine" Seungmin came up to Jisung and checked him for injuries making sure his wrists were okay.
"And a moment ago I was so worried" Jisung shook his head chuckling.
"We are going to head out in a moment. We need to deal with this immediately. They won't get away with this" Seungmin said nodding and moved off.

Jisung took a deep breath and turned again to look at Vegas who was flat out on the floor.
He swear for a moment he saw Vegas fingers move but he thought that must just be a nerve spasm. He then looked back at Minho who now had his arms raised pretend fighting Chan who was dodging.

Minho had his hands raised and Chan was trying to calm him down.
"Stop Minho you might have a concussion you should not move too much" Chan said grabbing Minhos wrists and pushing them down.
"Fine. But the second we get back I have something to do" Minho said thinking back to Vegas talking to Jisung about the spy in the house from behind the doors.
"What do you have to do? We have Jisung and now everything is fine and we can go back to the house to-" Chan was speaking but got cut off by a loud noise.

BANG

Everyone grabbed a hold of their guns and looked around at all angles to see no one in sight.
Minho looked to see Jisung facing away from him towards Vegas.
"Jisung. Jisung you good?" Minho stepped forward and Jisung turned holding his stomach.
The colour of his face had drained leaving him a deathly white. He removed his hands and a large red mark began seeping it's way into his clothes. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as he fell to the floor.

Vegas had his head propped up holding his gun steady in his hand. He had one last satisfied smile as Minho grabbed Chans gun from his hand and shot him point blanc in the head.

He dropped the gun and ran to Jisung holding him in his arms shaking him. Jisung's eyes fluttered open for a small moment before they closed and didn't open again.

"We need to get him back to the house infirmary immediately" Chan said as the other members rushed around and Minho ran carrying Jisung out the warehouse.

"Hold on Jisung" Minho said putting him into the car as it sped off.
He held his hand onto the seat as his vision began to blur and his headache got worse. He pushed it to the back of his mind.
"Someone else will die today but it will not be you" Minho gritted his teeth as they sped through the streets.