The Future Sucks

Jisung stood there silent. He looked straight ahead and despite his body telling him to run he didn't, refusing to give any satisfaction to the person in front of him.
A bead of sweat fell from his forehead and down to his cheek hitting the floor with a soft drip.
Slow quiet footsteps came towards him and the shadow became more visible as they stepped out of the darkness of the room.
A silver gun aimed at Jisung's head as they stepped closer and closer, an inhumane smile plastered along their face with nothing but entertainment and enjoyment in their eyes.
Jisung felt the cold barrel of the gun touch his forehead sending shivers down his spine but refused to look away staring them in the eyes showing them no fear.

A few clatters and bangs were heard around them as both figures stood face to face.
Jisung's hands were by his side, his wrists visible and covered in rub marks from the shackles which previously held him.
"12 hours" the figure finally spoke looking Jisung up and down for any sign of extra movement "I gave him 12 hours and look he hasn't even shown up".

The figure tilted his head to the side waiting for Jisung to speak but he didn't even open his mouth or even give him any recognition of him listening to him.
Jisung felt the barrel of the gun push further into his head while he refused to answer, the sharp coldness of the barrel slowly dissipating.
"I've given him time, but he hasn't even come to get you. Look at that I guess you really were just his rebellious fling" the figure began to laugh to himself as it echoed around the empty grey room.
"Well" the figure sighed standing back slightly releasing the gun from touching Jisung's forehead "times up. Not even he can save you now".

Jisung listened into the words but let them fly straight past him. No matter what he said he did not believe him. After everything he had been through Jisung knew that they would come for him and help because that his what he would do for them. Jisung loved them and they loved him so no matter what happened he trusts him to come and get him and he will stand by that. He will stand by that until the day he dies.

Jisung heard the gun click. He was scared, he wanted to go home, he just wanted to see him again.
"You kill me, you know what will happen to you" Jisung finally spoke.
"They won't find out and after all, once your dead the original deal can go back into place because it's all your fault that everything went wrong. So after you die everything will be better off" the figures eyes changed and began to burn with rage as he put his finger onto the trigger.

A sudden crash came from behind Jisung as two doors swung open crashing into the wall. Jisung did not have time to look back as another loud noise echoed in his ear.

BANG

Jisung thought for a moment as time suddenly came to a stop.
How did it get to this point? How did he an average student at school end up in this situation with guns and violence?

In order to understand that we need to go all the way back to the beginning, back to everything that started this, back to the letter left on the table that sunny afternoon.

Time restarted as Jisung's vision turned red.

My Other Half | MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara