Chapter 1: Taehyung

She was trying, or shall I say, struggling to get out of the ropes that tied her securely to a chair. And she was failing miserably at that.

As I leaned against the door, I thought about all the important things I could be doing right now, rather than watch a silly girl struggle to get out of the binds with no result at all.

The black bag was removed from her head by one of my men, who were mostly of no use but they need shelter so I provided them that.

There she was. Her.

Her pale face was glistening with sweat. Her eyes were the same sharp curve I remembered. She was glaring at me through her curls that fell into her face. A string of curses came out of her mouth, yet I couldn't utter a single word.

I was stunned.

I know this was bound to happen but I could in no way prepare for this. Not so soon.

She was still the same. So beautiful.
One would expect a person to panic if they were kidnapped.
But here she was, her eyes always held a sense of firmness in them anyways.

"Are you going to tell me what am I here for exactly?" She gritted through her teeth.

Even her voice was the same.

Say something Taehyung. Say something for god's sake.

"Make sure she doesn't get out of the room, Jungkook." I told the man standing at the corner. He was one of my most trusted men, and was sometimes cruel in his ways too. Though I trusted his judgment of when violence was needed or not.

"Got it." He replied.

I darted out of the room as fast as I could, ignoring her curses of protest. I wasn't ready for this yet. Suddenly, I was feeling too hot. The tie was too tight. The corridor was too small. Tears were brimming in my eyes. I unfastened my tie and immediately locked myself in my room at the end of the corridor.

I had searched for her in my dreams long enough. Now it was time to give in to the beautiful destruction that was her.

The road ahead was a bumpy one but I had been preparing for it all those years.

~~~~

okay so this is my first time trying writing on wattpad so bear with me for my bad english or weird descriptions. this chapter was supposed to be short but maybe i'll increase the lengths of the chapter as we progress.
ps nothing is how it seems👀
remember to vote if you liked this chapter :)