55. Manika is back

DHIR POV:

Right now, my wife asked a favour to me which shocked me . The case here is not that I can't fulfill her wish but I'm just little stunned by my stunning woman.

Just I'm progressing what's happening I felt her hand grabbing my collar and I also felt a slight pull towards her.

Her soft lips lingering on mine,

Oh so she know how to tease.

Finally our lips touch and I was about to move my lip syncing to her pace, I hear my phone ringtone and after seconds my pager also went on beeping that annoying beep so loudly. And ofcourse our moment was truly broken by that freaking pager.

(a/n: just researching , I found out the doctor always have the pager- the Device Similar to phone but smaller and also can be used in non- network sites. That's why doctor keep that thing with them.) 

I went to see the message in the pager.

And it says........manika is being   responsive.

Before anything, I collect myself to tell the person who is with me right now.
Yes ! Nitya.

" Nitya!"

" Emergency?" ..... really have to go" she asked me.. ofcourse by my expression she find out this is emergency.

I nod .

" Ok-"

"Manika.......she can wake anytime."

When my words went to her ears . She became alert and stand up .

" We should leave right now then" she said and I nod.

And we went to go to hospital as soon as possible.

Nitya pov:

When I heard that manika is awake. The limit of happiness strikes to me . I'm so happy
Not because the pending case for allmost 20 years will get solved but my brave soldier is back.

We met five years ago when I was in my training period and she just got passed the exam and got shifted to my training ward. Saying that we were each others rival in the battle field but a good friends in off field.

We reached hospital and I rushed to the room she resides right now.

But unfortunately Dhir stopped me from entering as it is not yet  allowed to enter.

And then he went to his office first to sterile himself and enter the room.

After half and hour

He came out of her room and hugged me which higher the level of anxiety I was already feeling.

" Don't worry, she will wake up very very soon" .

" Really?" He broke the hug.

"Yeah, we just need to monitor her vitals." He smiled which makes me smile too .

But I can't share this news to any one else expect MR. RYAN.

AFTER 2 DAYS

It's been two days when Dhir is monitoring all the actions done by manika but no extra response just little arms movement.

But today I got call from Dhir that manika is wake from coma.

I ran as fast as can to meet her.

As I came forward the room . Everybody was standing outside the room.

" She is waiting for her mam" Dhir said.

I opened the door.

She was looking towards the window. But after opening the door she  looked at me . Unwilling the tears made her eyes numb.

I went to hug her and console her as much I can , because I now the person she is craving for is very far from her.

" I'm gonna kill him" she alter her first sentence after maybe like ages for me.

" Yeah, you will. " As I said , I wipe her tears from her face.

" Take rest!"

I was departing from her room when she told me the things that shock me .

I'm really sorry guys!
In the past month , I moved to a new place for my futher studies and managing all the things it took a lot of time to adjust and Right now I just trying to manage time .

So, as a motivation ; if there will be 20+ votes in this chapter I will update right there and now.

So vote and enjoy