14. you will tell me

Akshit pov :

"Nitya!!"

Why she cared to tell him this when she doesn't care to give anyone her explanation. That's not like nitya. I have to ask her .

"Babe" I call her one more time.

"Hn" she turns around .

Dhir's pov:

"Babe" the person from earlier call her. what is he for her ? Are they ..... My thoughts been cut off by none other then dhriti, Ugh nitya .

"Dr. Dhir" nitya call out.

"Now, it seem all your confusion are cleared and hope that you understand the situation of mine been there "

I just nod cause I don't have guts to talk . I'm been a foolish to hate someone without knowing anything now try to know .

We parted our ways from there. She and the boy who I think is very special to her also parted there way hand in hand.

Nitya's pov:

My head is paining like hell. First solving case and now clearing everyone's misunderstanding. I told everything head to toe to akshit and he said he Don't like Dhir. I don't expect him to do so.

Dhir's pov:

It's night and I just completed my files. I make my way to bedroom and climb in bed to sleep.

The incidents of today was roaming around my head. Meeting nitya , confronting her , meeting the new guys.just then I remembered the glimpse of him.

"Babe" the way he called her and she instantly turn her head to opposite side to look at him. I don't but it doesn't fit so well with I don't know why.

At hospital :

"Sir, your father's reports are normal but please take care of your father. Reports are normal because he is been taking medicine which improved his health but constantly consuming medicine will also effect his kindly keep this in your mind" I said to the patience's guardian.

He nod and left.

That's when my office telephone ring

"What happ..."

"Sir , it's an emergency. Police officers are there with a criminal".

"I'm coming"

When I went there, there was a person who I assume to be a criminal bleeding continuously. Without wasting time I made my way to operation theatre and start the operation. He was shot right beside the heart. And I'm shocked who has this perfect shooting skills that the criminal have to bedrest for 1 month . I was done by the operation and declared that he fine but he is not in condition to be interrogate. I was going to my office , I heard some whisper.

"What"

"Yes, she shot him without thinking twice"

"You were there ??"

"Yes, she was so terrifying . I must say make a distance from or else she will us raw"

I heard some officer whisper. Who else she be , has a good knowledge for science particularly biology. As she know where she had to shot to make a person dead at the same time alive and heart is a best option .

Night time :

O . my . god. I'm late today. I was leaving my cabin when a sister came to me and told something which make me anger.

"You well tell me " I heard from the corridor of the floor .

"I told you not to disturb the pati..." I said marching into room where the criminal was kept.

I told them not to disturb him or pressure him . He has lost to much blood and his condition to so good. But when I see who was investigating him , I said stop at my track.

She came to me and show a investigation warrant.

"Now, can I"

I don't have a reason why am I not updating or maybe because I'm too lazy 😬😁

Don't worry I'll udate two ch. At once tomorrow
For now enjoy this.