9. where are you

Now the town's chapter is over so get back to there real names ;D

Nitya's pov

When they were heading to doctors quarter and I get an idea that something is going at that quarter . So I inform other officers to reach there as quick as possible.

Immediately I call Kunal I get to know that Rana thakur is a real culprit here , earlier he ran away knowing his men are under arrest by some officers . He set up the campaign so that he make his work more easy. What a man he is.

I started the jeep and went back to mansion to arrest him . He was the plot twist for me and I'm not letting him to do more harm to public.

When I went to mansion . He was starting the car . I grab his kurta's collar and drag him to my Jeep but somehow he free himself then I punch him on his face which make him fall on the ground .

"What makes you think , you can run away from me "

" Chacha ji" I mocked.

I was going to punch him that's when Kunal came and arrest the thakur , I rush to doctors quarter .
When I reach there I show a very vulnerable creature who I thought was suspect but instead he was a victim.

The pain in his eyes and voice was clear.

It was first time I want to console someone so bad but my responsibilities are calling me and I have to go.

At morning (Dhir's pov)

"Yrr, why are you sad." Shivang said. He was packing my bag . I don't have energy to even stand . Last night if Shivang was not there with me I would cry myself to sleep as he was very big support.

I don't answer his questions.

"Here, I have packed your bag and we are leaving at afternoon , let's go " he said.

"To have breakfast ". After a second he said because he knows that I'm not in a place to speak right now.

I came with him but I don't feel like eating so I just play with my food . That's when a red dupptta came in my vision .

I rush to her like my life depend on her one glance.

"Dhriti" I said touching her shoulder. But...

"Excuse me"

"Oo , I'm so sorry " I said sorry hurriedly and head back to my seat at resturant.

Where are you? are you save ? What if something happens to you?

"Why so rushed , bro " he asked worriedly.

"Actually, dh..... Nothing " i said

"Okie" he said smiling.

Nitya's pov

It's 2 in the morning when we call the police van to transfer this criminals at our city's jail.

"Everything is done , mam" Kunal said.

"Okay, pack your bags we are heading back to our city and yes don't come to police station before 3 days . It's a leave and a prize to your hard work". I said smiling.

O.M.G she is smiling . Why she can't smile like that more often( Kunal thought).

"You all be heading to city and I have a very important task to do so , I'll get going" I said and they nod in response.

"But...mam" I turned around to look who said.

"Hmm"

"Actually, where are you going"
Aryan said.

That's the question I can't answer .

"I'm heading for some personal reasons and I think my officer will understand " I said .

"Ohh ... yeah sure mam" said Kunal and take Aryan with him.

I take my leave with the jeep around 3 Am.

Kunal pov:

What were you doing?" I said to Aryan.

What! I... I was asking mam where she is going ." He said.

"Don't you know her anger issues" i said .

"Yeah ...I know"

Nitya singh who is 3 star office and specialist in arresting over 60+ criminals in these 4 years of her career and know to have a cold personality .

We head back to city as mam told us.

Unknow place:

"You know what is duty of ours"
A man around in his 40s said.

"Yes" a group of people roar at same time.

"Ryan"

"Yes, sir"

"Good job, we have to be prepared for worst."

"Yes sir " everyone present there scream.

Dhir pov:
We reached our city and first thing I do is to apply a case against my staff of frauding me and my hospital.

Shivang told everything to my family and I so lucky that my family is with me in my bad time .

"Beta, have dinner. I don't want my son to starve". Maa said.

"See I have made your favourite foods " again she said .

"See, chote if you don't eat it . I'll eat it " bhai said giggling.

"Stop, harsh . You have grown up now . Stop behaving like a 5 year old kid". Maa scold bhai playfully that made me smile.

"Ooo , hasa , hasa tu hasa " ( you smiled , you smiled)

I have to cheerful around my family they don't deserve these sadness even I don't deserve these painfull nights. Dhir , you have to be strong just for your family.

After two days , court declared my case to be valid and they started to work on it after giving evidence that some of my staff are not guilty and my hospital is not responsible for these crime they give me permission to start my hospital , I can run my hospital but in surveillance of polices authority.

And I'm totally agree with it .

Another chapter :)
Vote and also follow me to join with me in this journey 🤧😢.