53. confrontation

If life can remove  someone you never thought of losing...
It can replace with someone you never dreamt of having.
-rachal wolchin

Suhaana pov:

Here I'm .... Questioning all the actions I have done so far.

Now, I realised that I wasn't alone at first place, yuvaan was with me in very single step. It just that I hold the past very firmly that it was painful to even think of dropping it down . But now that I know the self worth and even more important I got a partner who is going to be with me in my each step.

After understanding the relation
Between us, I also got an idea that It must be hard for Dhir. The person drastically changed because of me. I remembered the day when we went for dinner at his house and eyes were stable on one single person, HIS WIFE!

I don't want to be the reason of someone's unhappy life cause becoming once for enough for me.

Today I'm gonna drop the past but not with pain but with a smile.

I called Dhir to meet me but he refused.

So I went to see him in his hospital. I searched for him and even ask staff and got to know that he was performing a surgery past few hours now. I waited for almost two hours when I had site of him. When he saw me he didn't react much and went to his cabin.

I followed him. When I entered his cabin, he remove his mask and harshly throw in a dustbin.

" Speak !" He said calmly.

" I know I don't deserve to be here but hear me out! " I said . His back was facing me.

" Just last time, let me explain "

" What you want to explain? That
You make me a joke and went to marry someone else while claiming of loving me!" He faced me and again he was calm. I don't know but this aura of Dhir scares me a lot.

" What- " before he can say a word.I spoke

" I became the prey in the world of politics, Dhir. You think , the pain you went through is painful but come and think in my place. I was happy that I was with you. But suddenly my dad proposed a marriage with his best friend's son yuvaan . I try to contact you but my father gets to know and he locked me in my room for month . I was treated like a outcast in my own  home and family members. My phone , you ask? It was taken under my father. And yes! I came out of that he'll just a night before my marriage. I had no choice."

Soon the silence cover the room .

He faced me with numb eyes.

" Suhaana..... What you said... If it's true.... What difference does it make... You left me like nothing and we both suffered a lot. But past is past.... It's better to let it go. He said placing his hands on my shoulder.

I smiled

" Don't you worry!! I came here to tell you the truth that you deserve to know and also I want cover up the image I made in from of you. Friends? "

I held my hand to shake . And he smiled and hugged me.

" I really like him, Dhir " I said whispering to him and also hugging him back.

Dhir pov:

What I said was a ultimate truth that even before nitya, I was done been a 'devdas' and focus on my career.

Then I met my wife.. spying on me .

Fall for her .... So badly.

The happiness of been free from the burden and also knowing that the person I hate the most was not hateful at all.

I love how my destiny turns me over and over again (sarcasm)

Vote and follow for more updates.
❤️❤️