22.A long journey

It's 5 in the morning when I wake up. It's my habit from past 15 years now ,wake up at 5 .

I usually don't like gym and prefer home workout and my 15-20 minutes of workout is all I do. My brother just came yesterday because of wedding ofcourse, mine !

He is a college student lives in capital of the country and he wants to became a lawyer.

Just then my phone rings and the other side said to meet up and I have to left hurriedly without anyone's knowing.

When I reached the place where I called to meet the team. It was a lonely land where no existence can be seen . I got to know about they found some people related to drugs case which manika was working.

"Mam, we are beating them for last 2 hours but they are not ready to open their mouth" Kunal said .

"Das, who said you to make them speak just kill them right away " as I complete my words I take out my gun and shoot one of the man at his stomach. The other one get scared. and started to plead me for mercy.

But unfortunately he was asking mercy to nitya singh and I , not even going to think about it .
So I put the gun point to his head and ask
"So, would like to open your mouth or I open you brain with my gun"

"Mam, we don't know anything " he said again making me irritated.

I sit on the bonut of the car and started removing my bullets , I removed 4 bullets and reset the gun and one's again ask him the same question .

But got interrupt by the other man painful voice .

"If you want your champion to have a good life ahead then you must tell me everything " I said pointing gun towards the other man .

"Mam, we may don't know but there's highly change the tiwari don't know the real culprits of the drugs and kidnapping . We are just a mere local drug dealer.
We sell drugs to students and nearby people not more then that" he said.

After asking them the address of that tiwari , I send both with the officers to treat them and lock them up.

And me and Kunal go to catch tiwari.

It was night when we reach the location it was densed by the forest.

When we go further we see a huge garage . Garage in this dense forest was the first question strike to my mind.

"Who can build garage here" Kunal said.

"Das, I'm going from front you come from the backside of that side " I said gun in my hand and moved with caution so there can be minimum voice.

When I enter the place I started to knock down the people with my tricks . There are many physical tricks to knock down a people but when I think the person can make a trouble for me I twist their neck . As I can't make sound with my gun.

I actually killed two criminals and knock down five criminals .

When I reached the main space there was a party going on which makes easy to find tiwari as the man from earlier tell me how they look . And I got him. He was sitting with some girl in her lap . Disgusting piece of shit!

As soon I get the glimpse of Kunal from backside I started firing the bullets with my duty revolver and the my personal gun.

Kunal was using submachine gun piercing thorough their hearts.

But our own game strike to us when we see that there are more people coming from another Direction and firing nonstop.

Which makes me stumble and I hide to fill my guns up but the next moment that happen that we never imagine.

A week later:

Dhir pov:

It's been 7 days when I meet nitya. I was about to talk to her about how she feels about this whole marriage thing but guess what she is nowhere to find.

She send some criminal instead to treat them . When they were asked about nitya they told them some locations but according to
When they reach the place everything was shattered there as if there was bomb blast even worse they got some bodies too.

They send it five days earlier. Where are you nitya? Are you safe? Why you like to risk youself?

In this 7 days me and nitya's family came closer as I go every evening to meet them. When her mother get to know that the police get dead bodies , she became sick. But now she is recovering not fast but slowly.
And about her brother he is so tensed about his mother and her sister , so to support him and mother . I usually come or take maa with me .she also get to know about the incident .

What you think about nitya? What would happen to her ?
Or what can happen to her?
Let's see the thoughts of the readers . Comment to share.

And vote too

More updates are on the way.