4. meeting my destiny(1)

We are standing in front of a huge mansion.

"Come here , plz have a seat"said one the worker at the mansion.

"Yes".

"Sir , they have came".

"Ok, go and prepare some tea and bring it to hall".

Then the owner of mansion went to hall.

"Hello, sir" said nitya

"Namaste ji 🙏" said the owner of mansion

"People use to call me Rana thakur ".

"Commissioner sir has told me to provide you everything that is needed by you"

"Thank you".

We genuinely thanks him .when we were taking our leave he stop us and made us stop

"Nitya mam , you are dhirti right!"

"Yes "

"Actually , sir (commissioner) said that the time span you guys are staying here you have to act like that you are one of the family member of this house"

What!

The Rana thakur doesn't know about the mission but was informed that the bunch of police officer are on their vacation and as reward they are here for vacation but as they are secret officer ( a lie for Rana thakur by commissioner sir) so they can't enjoy with their original identity.

So nitya became the daughter of Rana thakur ' friend and manika became jyoti dhriti's friend.

And to fulfill some space Kunal become dhriti's brother .

Dhir pov :

It's so tiring day after been traveling for almost 3 hrs , we finally reach our campaign site

Here is someone named as Rana thakur who set up this campaign and also paying for it . There are rare people who are not selfish and really want to make this earth the lovely place to live.

When I enter my counter , it was small campared to my actual room yet so comfortable .

I informed my team to work from tomorrow.

Next morning:

"Mam" said jyoti (manika)

Nitya ( Dhirti) instantly glared her.

"Oo, sorry sorry, DHIRTI" she said feeling guilty

"You better not repeat this same mistake" dhriti( nitya) said glaring at her.

She doesn't like when people make mistake and even didn't feel sorry for that instead they made sorry word some kind of formality.

Then they heard a knock in there room and saw the servant

"Good morning dhriti ,betiya "
"Good morning" nitya said smiling as she never scold a person beside her.even jyoti(manika) was also shocked with her change in attitude.

"Good morning, jyoti betiya"

"Good morning, chacha(uncle)"
Jyoti said to the servant .

"Actually , sir is asking for you girls " .

"Okay ".
We said and went to see thakur sahab(sir).

"Yes , thakur sahab "

"Plz call me chacha ji, as people can know the truth "

"Ok". We said at same tone.

"Actually , I was thinking when you guys are here for fun then why not see our pushteni haweli( royal mansion) , it is such a unique palce to visit ".

"Why not" I said smiling.

This is the best opportunity to investigate the human trafficking matter as haweli is a most crowded place , it will be possibility that people who missing are been kidnapped by this haweli.

We call another officers to join us and went to see the haweli . To be very honest , this town may not be developed as another city but some what is holds some another vibe.

After 30 min. We were roaming around the hawali , its not to bad and as dhriti ( nitya) thought it was crowed as hell but not beacuse of hawali but there was some campaign boards were there and we assume some campaign are running at this place.

"Chachi (aunty) you don't have to worry , you have a normal fever if you will eat these medicines , the fever will gone" said Dhir

Dhir was so busy to even spare a glance to anyone . One after one patients are coming and he is treating them .

After checking the patients they take some break and will be opening the campaign at evening

"Dr.dhir, get some rest you are working so hard lately".

"Really"?

"Hmm" maya hummed in responsed.

Just when they about to turn their bodies to other side someone bumped them and again one girl was chasing 2 men

She was behind and the 2 men was ahead but seeing her speed I felt shock seeing the girls gut and strength.

That' s it for today

I'm not going to write their real names in brackets for some chapter
Is it ok with you guys
And let me know how was the ch.